HAPPENING - NEW EXECUTIVE ORDER

archive.is/JF2K6

>HAPPENING - NEW EXECUTIVE ORDER
TARGETING CRIME
>HAPPENING - NEW EXECUTIVE ORDER
TARGETING CRIME

>"Flanked by Sessions and Vice President Pence at his desk in the Oval Office, Trump first signed an order to enforce federal laws against transnational criminal organizations and international drug traffickers."

WHO DO THEY MEAN "TRANSNATIONAL CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS" ???

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12301214
youtube.com/watch?v=zhe9aKEiUic&feature=youtu.be&t=546
youtube.com/watch?v=abq9XOvZlpM
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational
twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/829727968050212865?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't know trannies were narcos.

DO YOU IDENTITY AS ALT RIGHT?

Super important! Pls respond.

strawpoll.me/12301214

OH SHIT TRUMP'S GONNA TAKE OUT THE PEDOPHILES!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JAIL ALL PEDOS NOW MR. SESSIONS

IT IS WILLED

KEK WILLS IT

youtube.com/watch?v=zhe9aKEiUic&feature=youtu.be&t=546

happens right here
>happens right here
happens right here
>happens right here

PRAISE KEK

I clearly heard him say the order would protect the blood of our youth.

yes, drugs from entering our childrens blood streams

well mexico-usa for example isnt defining as complete ''international'', so a smaller cross country definition for example mexico and usa=trans national.

kek is still in this timeline

praise kek

did you notice that on pizza day that there is a snowstorm where the majority of these criminals are in the northeast? shutting down the airports and slowing travel making flight more difficult

is Trump using haarp to snowstorm the criminal democrats into their homes to prevent their escape?

tune in later

>DO YOU IDENTITY AS ALT RIGHT?
nobody does, the whole thing is a media boogey man, there are tons of people here most of them are not white

ALEX JONES TOLD US ABOUT IT ON JOE ROGAN'S PODCAST
REMINDER THAT TRUMP WILL ALSO GIVE US THE CURE FOR CANCER AND AIDS
REMINDER THAT GLOBALISTS ARE VAMPIRES IN CONTACT WITH THE DEVIL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>It's unclear what any of the actions would do precisely, and the White House did not immediately provide copies of what Trump had signed.

>Sup Forums will defend this

Army invades Detroit, Chicago, east Cleveland, and other super gang/cartel infested areas, kills them all and makes communities safe again

you're right, they have to let these people grovel so we can get all the information we can from them

Fuck that

>Hey were about to arrest a huge group of pedophiles who are super well connected and could probably escape the country as soon as we announce big plans to arrest them

Fucking pedo-loving RETARD

they mean human trafficking operations

They're going to crackdown on illicit and fraudulent meme trafficking. It's all over you guis, we're finished.

Fuck off dataminer

Oh mylanta

Why does he get a new pen for every signature?

What's he going to do when a judge pushes his shit in again?

Definition of transnational
: extending or going beyond national boundaries
: operating in or involving more than one country

There's no such thing as white people

Kek'd
Praise'd

Nazi Salute?!?!?

>3333
Kek wills it.

SHADILAY

>ANTIFA IS KILL
ANTIFA IS KILL
>ANTIFA IS KILL
ANTIFA IS KILL
>ANTIFA IS KILL
ANTIFA IS KILL

HAHAHAHA

SOROS BTFO!

Interesting that these are not being made public.
Sessions must be ready for some action.
It's not gonna be pedos, look for mass drug arrests of Central and south americans.
Possible action on Chicago gangs

Usually for show, he gives the pens out to people in the room, especially if it's a bill for a certain person. Every President does it.

Do we get to zip tie and fine all the college protestors?

They give the pens out as party favors to distinguished guests.

Seriously. The pen is a souvenir for some faggot.

g-good thing the Clinton Foundation doesn't exist anymore

Finally. Gowdy and Chaffetz are great but they can only do so much as the AG is willing to prosecute. Now they can finally be unleashed to their full potential knowing they have an AG who's willing to punish those they find guilty.

shadilay brother

kek confirms Sessions is /ourguy/.

No fuck off, anal and blowjobs are great, throw all the pedos in front of a firing squad though

>3333

Kek approves

desu iv stopped believing in kek so much recently, anyone else?

Nope

Get out devil worshiper

Check your cisnational privilege, shitlord!

>Trump is using our crazy superweapons for the good of the nation

Kek confirms best president of all time.

s-shadilay

>WHO DO THEY MEAN "TRANSNATIONAL CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS" ???
Cartels and terorrist afiliates. They will probably target groups with money flowing to subversive groups in the US.

You're fucked, kiddo.

(((WACISMANN)))

wait, i thought trump and sessions going after pedos what a LARP meme. Is it really happening?

fbianon was 100% legit

I'll believe when I see it.

Your post elicited this insight:

The following intel might be better distributed as part of a larger drip-dissemination strategy than as part of a hashtag or focused campaign but here it is in any event.

Trump signs his executive orders on television and summarizes them as he does it. With Obama we would just wake up to new EOs every week.

It's a bit specious to point this out because it doesn't really demonstrate anything but empty emotional rhetoric, but it is an accuurate distinction in their leadership styles that insults those who identify with Obama. This is good in so far as aggravating your opponent with derailing inaccuracies overwhelms them. Mix this info in with your other agendas as an aside from time to time. "Trump is more transparent than Obama. He signs his executive orders on TV, not in the middle of the night while America sleeps."

We're building layer after layer of rhetorical, ideological baffles for a violent enemy to navigate through. Eventually they'll lose it and attack on a level that begs state response.

Keep informing the public, keep pouring it on at every level and get that popcorn ready to pop because Happening threads are coming.

I don't get it; I thought crime was going down.

Those fucking cameras sound like machine guns lol.

It's much more likely this is simply going after the cartels. Larpers who really think Clinton, the entire DNC and half of Congress are seriously days away from being hauled away in the back of a van and charged with paedophilia need to wake up from their little fantasy.

€0.05 has been deposited into your account

fukin chekt

>Transnational criminal organizations
>Quads

Globalists BTFO

>Euros
>UK
At least get the currency right, I'm getting cheated here.

>
GET THE PRESIDENT DOWN! Fuckin' Maddog starts getting flashbacks.

Praise

Thank god

BTFO.

Shadilay
Kek pbuh

checked, praise Kek

those digits
Praise

Okay, here's an example of what kind of shit he's talking about.

I can bring it up HERE without being murdered.

Asian criminal organisations are using the state of Kentucky as a distribution hub. A lot of well off, white middle class families are breaking bad and are acting as fronts for this shit. If you try and meddle in their business, they WILL kill you. It's eerily like that 'all American town' in the GI JOE comics that was secretly a COBRA base.

Several years ago a police officer who was trying to get to the bottom of this was on patrol. As he was taking his cruiser down a remote road he saw there was a log in his way. So he got out of his cruiser to try and move it. When he exited his vehicle and from the forensics reports he was greeted by at least three shotgun wielding assailants firing at once. He was more or less 'gibbed'.

No one saw nuffin, no one said nuffin.

And a little later just for fun I casually bought up the subject of asian drug gangs to this Kentuckyfag I knew. They freaked the fuck out and told me DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT THAT! nervously shooting their eyes back and forth. That's 'the Fear' these people have.

>Trump looks directly at the camera
>says with emphasis "trafficking"
It's happening all right.

Is this the reason why some of the bearded children have (real)children with them(not their own)

No, no, no. He's going to arrest Clinton and half the political establishment on paedophilia charges, stop being reasonable and start LARPing, cunt.

He literally referred to the cartels. I know you all love CNN so much, but stop disregarding context for everything for fun.

Wow you're ignorant. Those are their wives. #ageisjustanumber

HOLY SHITTTTTTTT
TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR TIME TRAVELER!!
TRUMP IS GOING TO COMPLETE THE SYSTEM OF GERMAN IDEALISM

>those results
guess the d&c worked, gj antifa

He meant the European Union. I hope he destroys it fast. Also great digits.

i noticed this too, he paused put a weird emphasis on "trafficking" as if saying "you know what i'm talking about"

Lawmakers really fucking love pens. They cream themselves if some piece of legislation becomes high profile and they get an opportunity to donate "the pen that signed________" to a museum.

Did we ever doubt

CAN'T DERANGE THE STRANGE

youtube.com/watch?v=abq9XOvZlpM

>Using a label the left popularized

Kek

keeps shoving them up his ass

>trump has access to all the top secret elements of the Gov't

Because he's looking for pen15.

He might as well have winked.

What did fbianon say?

Anyone please

HRC connected gang of pedos going down

Kant couldn't do it.
Hegel couldn't do it.
Schelling couldn't do it.

>WHO DO THEY MEAN "TRANSNATIONAL CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS" ???
The UN and EU of course.

He often seems to use quotes in weird places on twtr, I wonder whether it indicates a concealed meaning behind the word or whether it's just because he's of pensionable age and thinks that it conveys emphasis over the internet

EVERY DAY IS A NEW GIFT IN THIS TIMELINE

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational

for anyone in doubt, the order explicitly mentions human trafficking several times

Sheeeeeit he's done it

KEK NEVER DIES
HES JUST MISSING IN MEMETICS

Who is implied?

*sigh*
twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/829727968050212865?ref_src=twsrc^tfw