NetFlix Stock is Falling

Ok Pol, I wanna know is this a fluke or does this have to do with the fact normies are sick of this damn SJW movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Way too soon to tell
Stocks fluctuate crazy during a day or even a week for that matter. Not enough time has passed to tell.

Yes, keep thinking you have in influence on the market by posting frog pictures on twitter

holy fuck

Kek

You don't know the first thing about stocks user

Click over the tab for 5 days, 3 months and 1 year. Does this blip even show up?

fucking rekt

Not even one point...it's nothing; just normal stock behavior

A Jew and a gay nigger making a show about how White people suck after White people destroy everyone in an election to put what the media, Jews and niggers say is literally Hitler into power over the entire world...

.... What could go wrong?

peanuts

Well.....it got Trump in the white house.

FUCKING DELETE THIS

a 1 dollar move is nothing

as much as I'd love to see them crash and burn, 1 dollar move is absolutely nothing but daily fluctuation

oh boy the shills are back

>0.61% change
come back when it's at least 5%

It's a contributing factor, sure, but Netflix is in no way 'crashing. Actually, yes it is.

don't underestimate kek

>1 day change
>only slightly more retarded than trying to gauge a trend using a 5 day change

Wow, pol sure is retarded isn't it?

>a-anyone who btfos me with the truth i-is a shill..............

Remember goys they took out a massive loan (billions) to produce original content if they start losing subscribers that puts that loan in jeopardy

>not realizing stocks are run on investor emotions

>not realizing that if we keep shilling it's dropping it will keep dropping

>not believing in meme magic or kek

The OA season 2 and Love season 3 confirmed!

try looking at a larger timeframe than the past 3 hours.

t. user that doesn't know shit about stocks

SEND THOSE SCREENCAPS OF THE KEK WRITER TWEETING "Fuck white people" TO NEWS OUTLET

It's a punch. More will come.

silence, nonbeliever

>Implying the frog is the reason
>Implying Kek is not the symbol that unites his people
>implying a large amount of people didn't just cancel their netflix accounts yesterday

But what about the Russians? They trolled UK with the frogs on Twitter didn't they? If that's not 'hybrid (amphibian) warfare', I don't know what is.

For the most part, the 5 day map actually looks scarier, but after that it's too early to see if it'll make a big drop.

Yesterday at 0930 it dropped, and I believe that would have been because of DWP or could be something else.

I cancelled my subscription. Plus posted every where I could. (Normietistic screeching)

can confirm, i work in a bank and we have gone in to the vault where we keep our netflix videos and we have dumped them on ebay for 99p

You would have to own $150k of this to even feel the slightest affect of this chance.
Fucking
R
E
T
A
R
D
S

I have thought about getting a hacked fire stick for about 85 dollars. That's cheaper than one year with netflix. The money is not the issue but I am not going to give a dime to a bunch of SJWs, and I can even see movies that are still in theaters

Just sold all of my shares (only had 5 though) for a comfy 30% profit. Having SJWs high up is a huge red flag in my opinion.
What should I buy?

>normies are sick of this damn SJW movement?

There was never a time they weren't sick of it.

advertisers are scared of the alt right, one of the only things it does effectively is organize boycotts.

It's amazing that we have that kind of power.

Former Netflix support here. It's been fun watching them crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let them get their hands on the rights to "After M.A.S.H."

T Netflix share holder

>Hillary unironically declared war against a cartoon frog on the internet
>Literally Hitler unironically adopted a cartoon frog from the internet as his unofficial mascot
>Hitler unironically wins a democratic election against St Hillary
>No influence

Buy shares in Stan. Netflix competition. In Australia anyway.

Netflix is carrying hundreds of millions of dollars of debt. It's probably related to that, senpai.

Oh wow! It's absolutely nothing, at least for now. Give it time.

O ye of little faith, check them.

>Less than $1 drop
It's literally nothing.
Wake me up when their stock drops under $120

If you want to make another 30% profit, consider buying a few shares of NLFX.

You will die before this week has passed.

Kek told me.

What sjw show are people talking about. I'm out of the loop.

>-0.61%
Delete the thread and then kill yourself

You broflakes are being blown the fuck out, and Netflix will recover so deal with it pol. I will be nice when I fuck your wife when I make a cuck of you and throw a sheet on her when I am done because we both know no one on this board will delete their account you will just take it like the bitch you are!

youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA