What do you think of this?

Asian girl bullies white girl and make her cry

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sO7w_TL-d-4

Other urls found in this thread:

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't care

Non whites need to be gassed

>talking
>on the book
nigga wat

What a worthless fucking bus driver lmao

I think it's good. Fuck white girls. They need to grow some thicker skin. How much of a loser do you have to be to get bullied by an Asian, let alone an Asian girl?

Just goes to show degenerate behavior is a western thing, not a white thing.

Probably explains why you see so many "Muslim" girls that go to Europe start taking suggestive pics or outright nudes for the SM accounts.

FPBP

hot

>on the gook
It makes sense now

But we are just oppressing them into doing that.....

>No lips, no mucles, no curves, gets sunburned for staying 5mins under the sun, alopecia at the age of 18, recessive genes
Now we can add = Can't even fight back and you have :
-White people.

I read "talking crazy on the gook" at first and had a hearty kek out of that

Ofc you don't, that's why your women are getting sanded on a daily.

What did he mean by this?

/thread

Guess the gook actually got arrested later, top kek

Who else /jackingofftothis/

Why is that gook acting like that why are no White Americans jumping in to defend her and why isnt that bus driver stomping that gooks guts out?

don't forget

>responsible for 99% of all technological and ideological advancements to the species
>most attractive people

Are you trying to say white men should defend their women? Top kek, no.

White women fight for all this equality shit, so let them be equal. You're the same type of cuck who screams about women having to sign up for the draft and how it is fucked up. They ask for this shit, so let them have it.

>your women
They're not my women. I don't know them thus I don't give a single fuck about them.

Shiiiet

lmao that useless bus driver had to get a boy to de escalate the situation

get off this thread arab nigger, when the anglos come to france we will be coming for you weak bitches

Filipinos and Vietnamese are not East Asians. They are the niggers of Asia.

Who cares? White people/conservatives will never stand up for themselves. They prove this again and again, each and every day. Punch them, kick them, rob them, burn them, riot, they just let you do it. Even their cops piss themselves.

Asian girls are violent as fuck its that their so cute that its hard em seriously

white Americans are gigantic cucks.

But dont worry they have guns and they're totally gun use them when it gets too bad, like when white children are a minority in the school system, or when more non-white babies are born than white or when Texas and California become majority non-white, or maybe when it became a hatecrime to call someone a nigger or when a mob of blacks beat up random white people on film and the media ignored it or maybe when 30,000 white women get raped every year.

We stood up for ourselves when nuked your fucking country twice

is there anything more hideous than a non white person?

Asians are perfect

Asian women > white women

Here comes the white guilt again! So predictable, every time. The hurt feelings always show themselves.

preferring asian women is pedophilia there is no difference

where do you think this asian girl learnt to speak ebonics and ghetto behaviour?

sort yourself out america
ghetto culture has to go, destroy all rap music

>talking crazy on the book!
What the hell does that even mean?

Wrong.
>The science you had come from India/Middle East
>WW1 WW2
>Like 10% of your kind is "attractive"
>Even now white people are digging shitskins and don't hang out with eachtoher

>shorty right here

even Asians are getting niggerized, sad.

>white guilt

Not guilty at all that we turned your little island into a nuclear wasteland. We should've dropped a third on Tokyo desu

>hurt leucoderma trash probably fat & greasy behind his screen
Yeah, they're pretty much pussies.

No shame in the master race getting one over you.

How fucking useless was that old lady!

Still, the beating was justified because the white girl needed to know her place as an inferior to the Asian girl.

Me, whites are such submissive weak cuckolds and let themselves be the world punching bag, hell I remember in junior high the main guy that got picked on was some pussy white boy; we all used to punch and kick him when the teacher wasn't looking and he'd just sit there saying stop, he's now in the military probably because he's such a beta faggot and needs to channel all his pent up rage somewhere

You are always so predictable. It's the first thing you go to. "m-muh nukes..." because you can't come up with anything close to a relevant modern retort. You know you got blown out and you just hide in a corner.

Thanks for proving my point, white cowards.

>leucoderma

subhuman arab europe will cleanse you dumb skinny little bitches soon

Enjoy your flat face, boy-ish, alien looking chink that lacks the compassion and creativity of a Caucasian woman.

Also enjoy raising your sons, Ping and Wong.

Strange, Asian women usually act like that only in private.

>Asian concept of 'face'

Too soon Nippon?

Obvious b8 stop responding

2nd gen asians are shit 100% of the time. Dated one for a while and she was the biggest cunt I've ever had to deal with. Total sluts too.

Ive noticed that aswell when something happens in Europe with migrants Americans always claim that it couldnt happen there as they would be shot but it happens everyday in America and if an Asian girl attacked a White girl on bus like that anywhere in the UK outside London someone wouldve stepped in.

lol shes average as fuck before the makeup and photoshop

>its an other France poster is a shitskin post

If basically any average Asian man tried to fight me I would beat the fuck out of him. Asians are weak. The girl who got beat up on this was just getting attacked by a savage and no I don't care, because she couldn't even fight back.

asians aren't human. they are not even animals. some animals are capable of empathy and other human emotions. asians aren't. there are literal animals that have more in common with humans than asians. dogs are closer to humans than asians. makes sense that they fucking slaughter and eat dogs. asians need to be exterminated.

Why is nigger culture infecting all races?

I find it funny. because shes probably a libshit.

>Muh nukes
And I thought we were the little dick faggots!

You just don't get it, do you? We DON'T CARE. Everyone here moved past it. Literally no one here gives a shit about nukes anymore. It's always only you whites! You're so obsessed with your white guilt over what your ancestors did that you can't stop thinking of it every time you see a japanese flag. This is why your culture is so weak and easy to bully. You actually BELIEVE you deserve it.

Cuter than white women, but can still fuck white women up

It's like poetry. It rhymes.

>The science you had come from India/Middle East

I like em feisty. The white girl probably deserved it.

Kek there's something so hot about watching women get the fuck beaten out of them. Especially white women. We really need to toughen our women up desu

Mmmmm, mmmmmmmmm.
Really makes ya think.

>I'm not old, fat, wrinkly and unattractive! You're just a paedophile!

your a pedophile you like undeveloped bodies

Funny how white people go under the sun for hours in order to get a "shitskin" tan lmao

Her left picture still destroys any flat lipped white bitch.

Mmmmm ,mmmmmmm.
Yeah, gotta unpack those preconceptions.

that is so airbrushed its digusting

You already know the answer.

Bruh I got sexy lips.

You sound pretty weak yourself for getting all worked up over this.

She looked Native American to me

You know how many of you we killed? You know whats funny about you Asians? You will always be number two in the world hegemony. You can try to build empires, civilizations, and technology that compares to us Europeans, but you will always be a race of savages that will forever be behind us in achievement.

Johan, stop before it's too late.

funny how sandniggers travel across entire continents just so they can live in actual civilized society

>compassion and creativity of a Caucasian woman.
Ahahahah

>have supposedly ugly Asian kids
>just get them plastic surgery so they look great like their mother

>hook nosed sandnigger
>better than a white girl

top lel

you hit like a girl.

Muh dick

>we
You didn't do shit, junior. Your forefathers did. You're nothing like them. You're weak and pathetic, a disgrace to their legacy. Look how triggered you are. You still can't form a coherent rebuttal.

we can get a tan but you can never get the additional chromosomes you need to be a real human

muslims are inbred subhumans and need to gassed

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/

Stop being a retard. Not every person of every race is exactly the same.

Those are some pretty sexy lips. Full homo.

I wanna get bullied by mean ethnic girls

>k

No I'm proud of it honestly.

We put your mothers and brothers in internment camps too. How do you feel about that?

and you bitches want to go to war with Russia? With 130 million of crazy, retarded, assholes? Who will fight, niggers won't, gooks won't, white people can't fight as we see... pathetic nation tbqh

No airbrush

>more airbrushed pictures

what the fuck man, you really can't tell?

"Brazil" I don't even know why you're talking ahahahah, go to your gay pride, Joao.

Reminder that both parties involved are pussies.

If you don't stand up for yourself, you are weak, If you gang up on someone because they are weak, it makes you a pussy for being afraid to actually fuck with someone that will fight back.

pedo race-mixer fuck off

you also have Adam's apple.

>We put your mothers and brothers in internment camps too.
Uh, no? You put Americans in internment camps. Fucking retard.

>How do you feel about that?
Literally projecting: the post. You're so upset and crying right now all you can try and do is lash out and project that hurt through your posts, desperate to believe the other party is feeling the same as you.

>no airbrush
>its just had its resolution intentionally lowered to that of a flip phone camera from 2008

You'd like to think you're right on that but you are very wrong. I can agree with American whites tend to be a bunch of pussies because they aren't redpilled and haven't realized that we must defend ourselves from savages.