Gen. Patton /OurGoy/

Was he murdered?

>I have been at Frankfurt for a civil government conference. If what we are doing (to the Germans) is 'Liberty, then give me death.' I can't see how Americans can sink so low. It is Semitic, and I am sure of it."

>There is a very apparent Semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do two things: first, implement communism, and second, see that all businessmen of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs.

>It is my present thought . . . that when I finish this job, which will be around the first of the year, I shall resign, not retire, because if I retire I will still have a gag in my mouth . . . I should not start a limited counterattack, which would be contrary to my military theories, but should wait until I can start an all- out offensive . . .

Yes. He was.

Yep, Patton was definitely redpilled.

who the fuck is patton

Patton was only hope for Eastern-Europe and Estonia.

Patton knew Hitler was right

Yes

Europe should have worked with Hitler, bring up Nazism and white supremacy right now. He knew Hitler was right, most people agree that Hitler was right and many would give their lives for his cause.

The man who was reincarnated as Donald J. Trump.

I think he really saw communism as what it was and that it was way worse than natsoc. didnt he push for operation unthinkable?

One of the most distinguished generals in the US army.

He's a legend here in the states

Patton would have come home after the war and won the presidency, so they killed him.

Filthy kike yids

He's a relative of mine, so he is definitely my guy.

he did

Did you think he died of natural causes?

>"he also hated Arabs. He wrote that Arabs were subhumans of subhumans."
>"George Patton believed that the jews could not of been genocided for no good reason and was confused when the UN peacekeeper told him they were victims"
>"one time, general Alexander told George in Sicily 'you'd make a good assistant to napoleon if you lived back then george.' George then replied 'but I did.

George Patton is (not was because he lives among us) not only /ourguy/, but he's Andrew Jackson levels of badass.

Now the question is, did he reincarnate into James Mattis or Donald trump?

If you refer to jews as the parasites they are

>was

Nice meme there kid, he's a soldier who's reincarnated through out the history of man and war. He is the mightiest damn warrior every generation and to this day, you can tell who general Patton became.

both. His spirit cannot be contained in a single body that is not his own.

>Realised US wronged by defeating the Third Reich and not the commies
>Wanted to attack the commies while US was at it's peak of power so the communism wouldn't spread
>Suddenly dies in a (((car accident)))
definitely murdered

Neither, both of them love jews and arabs.

he's /OurPresident/

Patton regretted what he had helped do to Germany, so he came back as a half-German who will help liberate Germany from its oppressors (Merkel, political correctness)

Patton would have redpilled the US. He was respected and beloved. But the heeb's always have a constant paranoid malice that put them a step ahead of the naive goyim.
It's really fucked. We could have somewhat redeemed ourselves for WW2, but the narrative was guided away from that option by the media. Same shit as today.