Daily reminder this is the most beautiful woman in Finland

How is Multiculturalism working Finns?

>monteNEGRO insulting other (non) countries for being black

To be honest though, ethnic Finns are really fucking ugly.

>finland
I think you mean Helsinki

She's clearly uglier than native Finns

Son, do you even know how much we laughed at her here?

So much that (((they))) had to have a *Hate-speech evening* on TV.

Shit was glorious :D

I am finnish and let me tell you, being finnish is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me.

Also, finnish parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish shithead. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off.

DY-NO-MITE!

fpbp
Pigskinned finns are the most unattractive people out there

Does she have a nice ass at least ?

This is the type of woman jamal sees when browsing the Internet and searching Finland.
Jamal chooses to search another country.

She is not worthy of being my dog's slave. If this were 50 years ago, I would have personally butchered the nigress and her entire family with a shotgun.

go back to your goat Achmed

FUck your country piece of shit

lmao

nordics confermed for nigger. again

>montenegro jealous of our black beauties
you're welcome to visit. There's enough for you too

>finnish master-race

I went to Finland, Sweden, and Norway for the summer and holy shit is this real. Sweden had some good-looking people; even more so in Norway. As soon as we went to Finland it was like a joke without a punchline. Most everyone looked like half-melted knockoff action figures. The people there are just strange. Surprisingly good food, though.

The judges who selected her were a mixture of random Ö-tier celebrity Blacks and some Finland-Swedes.

nice bite mate, it think you tried to say
>most beautiful woman in sweden 2.0

>picture kind of related

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

>amerishart education

I'll be in the minority and state that there are some good-looking black women. But this girl is straight up terrible. That fucking nose, man.

Helsinki is pretty fucked but it's pretty uninimous anywhere else, fuck sandniggers basically. I went on a vacation there in the summer and it was great to find such likeminded people.

based. this was some finnish military operation.

I mean, she is not even okay looking for nigger standards.

She has really ugly facial features.

this is why it's being posted so much. Nobody would care if it actually was a good looking black female.

Oh God even when they try to be PC the pick the most Neanderthal looking Nigger to look Neanderthal. kek.

She looks like a trap.

Helsinki pageants are notoriously bad, right? I keep hearing that from the Finns; that this pageant had always been terrible.

More like SUPO in action.

>buying a flag to show it your middle finger and post it on Sup Forums
also you should wash your hands

It's an ancient picture, the swede just copies it to somehow get back at the finns.
Sad really

ooga booga

It actually pisses me off so much that she won. I wouldn't touch the winner, let elect her to anything near the top 10. All of the runners up are knock-outs.

Atleast Ethnic Finn's exist

I wouldn't kick her out of the sack. But No#1 Finn!
Finns must be some Ugly mother fuckers.

God fucking damn she looks ugly as sin. She looks like a black smurf.

That's a female abo isn't it? Looks like it has about 1200cm^3 brain volume.

Not Neanderthal - it has facial features of a homo erectus (basically abo)
Neanderthals had much bigger skulls than that.

The whole Miss Helsinki thing is run by a model whose main claim to fame is getting the dick of an actual celebrity who happened to be married at the time. If they hadn't chosen the missing link as a winner 99% of Finns wouldn't know or care who actually won this year.

*loads gun*

Excuse me?

>sjw/race-traitor containment city
>anything to do with the rest of the country

Pekka seemed like a pretty cool kid, i wish i knew him personally.

>the people there are just strange
Probably because 75% of us have aspergers

Finnish WWII hero as interpreted by Japanese fanart is superior to reality.

*teleports behind you*

*looks behind*

take a hike cunt

Agree actually glad you pointed it out. Sorry for the late reply. As you may have noticed there has been a lot of Neanderthal is white man propaganda as of late. This species has in fact been killed off with only minor Remanence of it's DNA. Just funny to me that the people have so fully bought into that they are cave men that they opt for cave women looking negro's in order to fit the PC jew indoctrination.

>I wouldn't kick her out of the sack

are you sure

Well No# 1 is No#1 and when in Rome....

Technique counts & to a lesser extent personality.

Your a Brit as am I but have never been. As the news has indicated you are about to get blacked any second now. So please do post on /pol. :D

False. "She" won Miss Helsinki, not Miss Finland pageant.

All Miss Helsinki winners are as ugly as sin, usually plastic whores as well. Here's the previous winner. It's the shittiest beauty pageant in Finland.

I would tbqh

Great to know Jamal.

Pageants are almost always run by jews, 1st place is basically the consolation prize for trying.

It's a classroom of students and the teacher gives the special ed tard of the class a gold medal for showing up.

It's typically 2nd-5th place that tend to be the winners. Hell the japanese half nigger winner outright promoted the idea of breeding out japanese people and how good japan would be if it were brown which earned her absolute scorn from its people.

Never, ever give these things attention.
Hell I remember a recent non-jew independent one here in the US got alot of hate simply because the four finalist were all blonde haired and blue eyed white girls.

Surely i cant be the only one who thinks shes pretty hot?

Like, shes defo not perfect, i can find plenty of much better looking girls in my college - but that doesnt exactly make her ugly

she has a deformed face...

B-b-but i like our finnposters:(

>the leaf is a man of opportunity
>the leaf is a man of action
>the leaf never misses a chance to shitpost

No she doesnt
She has a big nose and thats it

>Finding niggers attractive

>Ever

>Most everyone looked like half-melted knockoff action figures.

That's me!

this is what he fought for. baka, sad.

they look

CHINESE

Smh*

>skin pigment.
Confirmed Swedish poster.

I would reject sex with the most beautiful woman in finland. Are my standards too high? Is that why I don't have a qt3.14?

yeah so got trolled so hard, had to go to TV cry about it and no one care but some typical leftists