Prove you're not a blind follower and name one criticism you have of Trump

Prove you're not a blind follower and name one criticism you have of Trump.

Didn't purge you yet

He's a crypto kike
He pimped his offspring off to kikes

Make me

he's not Hitler

he "love jews"

Only one?

He's ego drive and does literally everything based on his own ego.

He hasn't made anime real yet.

He likes his steak well done.

His travel ban could've been abit more well thought out...

His stance on torture

hasn't started throwing lefty cunts from helicopters yet

when he speaks it sometimes comes out jumbled even if you get the basic gestalt of what he's saying

Hasn't moved fast enough on his tax reform policies. Too much dicking around with the travel ban.

Still on the train though, it's only been 3 weeks.

I feel that he should really be focusing not just on ensuring current laws in regards to deporting illegals are followed and defunding sanctuary cities, but on laying down harsh punishments against any companies or businesses found to be employing illegals. Those three things, in tandem with the building of a wall, would curtail incentives for illegal immigration significantly.

flip flopped on whether or not he knew Putin
thats just it

I voted for him twice but i think he should stop focusing his attention and energy on things that dont matter (like the Nordstrom ivanka thing)

That and i dont know if i agree with the deregulation of the banks. However im not an expert on why or why not thats a good thing.

too much winning

honestly this.
I love what hes done so far, but he can be so petty.
also he doesnt shitpost enough

hes a jew slave

Hes far too kind on israel and jews as a whole.

Poor articulation/vocabulary size, and is a bit too authoritarian for my libertarian tastes (stance on death penalty, torture, and possibly proposing flag burning being illegal). Otherwise MAGA

I'm still not sure if he 'loves jews' or if he just said wat he had to say to get elected.

Most of the israel first neo-cons like Bill Crystal and Mark Levine are against trump and supported Clinton.

Jews know who to use their own name to shill. If the jews dont like Trump they can just say 'he is an israel pawn' and it will make whtes not like him.

Jews do the same thing with Christoanity. They hate christianity so they tell people that Christians worship jews... which is tiotal bullshit. The Vatican is the eternal enemy of the jew.

(Current pope is a jew plant they are using to turn white people away from Christianity.)

Data mining thread.
Saged and reported.

His hair is due for a touch-up.

I will give you 3
>He is not an actual racist
>He is not going to kill millions of sand nigs
>He will not destroy women's rights

>isn't deporting DACA cunts
>keeping parts of Obama care
>isn't putting Hillary in jail
>didn't pick a vocally pro-gun judge on the Supreme Court
>isn't telling us about the aliens

Hasn't reved up the helicopters yet

Globalist Jews and Leftist Jews hate him

none

Not hard enough on capitalism.

I doubt he knows how to play 2D chess let alone 7D.

I think his vocabulary works better because he can get his message across to the majority of people (especially the working class).

He wins way too much.

His stance on surveillance is typical of someone his age. I haven't seen any acknowledgement of backing off of the current path surveillance is going down.

He's only 6'2'

He's actually very well spoken. Try watching older interviews with him.
His presidential thing seems to be a character.

Climate change.

Don't really like his anti-science stances. I also hope he doesn't axe net neutrality

He literally doesn't hate gays at all. Sad!

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

Doesn't believe in global warming.

Needs to gibs me some moni. Seriously, he has so much of it.

His lack of tactfulness when illustrating a valid point, which sounds like an oxymoron in itself but if he was less abrasive about touchy topics like immigration then maybe we wouldn't be waging a meme war with the left.

But in hindsight, his "I say what I want and could give two fucks attitude" may very well be what won him the election.

Not dissapearing the bitch who talked about ''alternative facts''. His twitter spats would be hilarious,if they weren't coming form the most powerful person on earth(besides soros of course).

I somewhat agree, the only problem is that it gives snarky ass leftists something else to attack. I feel it would suit him well if he learned to speak on just a slightly higher level

Betsy DeVos was a retarded choice for Secretary of Education and I still don't understand WTF his endgame is with his Travel Ban. Seems like he wasted a lot of political capital on something that isn't going to do jack shit to actually make us safer.

Other than that, no issues.

i respect the muslim ban i just wish he'd ban NIGGERS as well

He knows how to fuck up relationships with allied nations.

Didn't ban Saudi Arabians.

is this one of those shill threads? hillary is still not president, you know.

besides, Trump's only redeeming feature in my opinion is that he BTFO'd hard the "progressive" side. if Stalin did that, I'd be all for Stalin (although in that case there would not be a progressive side anymore) everything else he does, he does it wrong.

He hasn't disclosed free energy yet

He is a little too brash on twitter. He could win so many people over if he calmed his tits a bit.

But to be honest I kind of love watching people spend so much crying about everything he says/does every day. They will burn themselves out.

He's Hitler. Some like me think that's good, but understand why some may think that's bad.

He's a zionist puppet.

>50 replies in 10 minutes
It's otay, Sup Forums. Just admit it. Your God Emperor is a yuuuge disappointment.

Yes he did:

Doesn't want to deport (otherwise) non-criminal illegals

Even then, probably lip service for liberals.

>Betsy Devos
Might be because I'm a teacher but I fucking despise her stance. Anyone with experience in education would do an amazing job but instead we get her.

This is a CTR shill thread

I don't have to prove anything to you shill.

Favorit snek

Also this

GET OUT SHILL SCUM

is christian, if trump was atheist he would be perfect

Hey you commie faggot running around here trying to sow doubt and mine data on trivialities on our great leader! DIE COMMIE DIE

>>S a g e t h i s SHIT, and remember commie blood makes the grass grow!

>atheist
No.

He is a complete retard

He isn't literally Hitler

Rly?
To easy OP.
(((JEWS)))

No grace period on the immigration bans. That was just stupid.

I disagree with Devos as Sec of Education. She's a rich bimbo.

Divorces

He isn't a white nationalist. It's a shame really. But I'll take his brand of nationalism over none at all any day.

>Immigration ban is poorly implemented
>Needs to work on his vocab when giving speeches

His ego is anemic af. It's so embarrassing sometimes, but I would not have voted for Hillary or third part ever. Trump was the only choice.

This, just another subversion thread to sow doubt and concern-troll Trump supporters

The fact that he didn't imprison every employee of Correct The Record(TM)/Share Blue(TM) and gas they'ire (((overlords)))

He's way too cozy with Israel.

get a job bernout faggot

Hes deporting illegal immigrants

Should be gassing them.

will not let me fuck Melania.

>Didn't purge you yet

based germ

I don't like that he's not a real racist. But he's the closest thing we'll get, so I'm happy for now.

rare?

>Still on the train though, it's only been 3 weeks.

and when you think about it, it, "damn, he's done all this already in 3 weeks?" other presidents you see them take a couple of months to just settle into the office. he hit the ground running.

He make a lot of statements without facts or evidence to back it up.

Will not allow Tiffany to be 'good time girl' for North Korea Army.

Keep in mind though, that he's not even close to half-way filling out his cabinet. It's kind of hard to govern when the other side is forcing you to govern through EO.

I'm already tired of winning so much!

He's mad at Iran for... something.

People, in general, were really upset about the "Iran nuclear deal," which I never fucking understood. I thought he'd be an outsider in that regard, but he turned into the wind on it.

Why the fuck can't Iran have nuclear weapons? What're they gonna do? Launch them at Israel? Didn't we do like, a 75 year long war where we all got really fuckin' good at seeing missiles coming and, if need be, shooting them down? And if that didn't work, MAD? Like, they shoot at Israel and we shoot the missile down and retaliate with the full backing of international law... or they hit Israel and and retaliate with the full backing of international law.

He doesn't see the problem with civil asset forfeiture.

He is a kike.

Divorced 3 times, said he hates black people counting his money and he only wants tiny Jews in yamakules counting his money. (For me that's a plus of course)

Gets butthurt and rustled jimmies over beaches whale Rosie o Donnelly and retreats to repeating over and over again how great and successful he is whenever he gets nervous.

You don't find it to be a problem when a country kidnaps your soldiers and holds them for ransom? What do you think about the fact that they write "death to America" on their missiles before testing them? You don't know an enemy when you see one.

Jewish ties and is a master of kikery

Has not yet assigned aryan waifus to honorary aryans like me.

He backed up on that.

I don't like the way he speaks. It's really dumbed down and feels patronizing in a way. I know why he does it, I wonder how he speaks in private?

his immigration ban doesn't go far enough.
I want a real muslim ban like I was promised, not just a few high risk countries which doesn't even include Saudi Arabia or Pakistan.

He shouldn't even bother with promising to destroy ISIS. We just need to give up on physical interventionism in the Middle East and nation-building. Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya were all failures. We should just focus on keeping friendly dictatorships in charge of the various ME states, like we used to do, or just completely ignore these countries and cut off traffic from them.

I don't like the fact he hasn't started building the wall yet

Other than that, he's doing a fantastic job.

>but he's banning all muslims!

Only a dipshit thinks this. He banned 7 countries notorious for criminals, high crime rate, and potential terrorists.

Notice Qatar, UAE, and Saudi Arabia aren't on those ban lists? All highly Islamic countries.

It's not all of Israel that is bad, just like not all of America is bad.
It's the few ruling elite that have painted a false narrative and lined their pockets while doing so.