User: "I make 120k+ a year"

>user: "I make 120k+ a year"
>browses Sup Forums daily
As a poorfag, what do rich losers do with their money?

It would feel so weird being left with like 3000 $ surplus in the end of every month. Even on welfare I save at least 100-150 € per month.

I guess the wise thing would be to invest as much as you can so you will only need to work for under a decade before you reach financial independence and can retire for good.

The same things poor losers do, but with different brands/more often.

I make about $90K per year. Not rich by any means, but moderately comfortable.

I save about $3K per month-ish (sometimes more, sometimes less). Plan to start buying rental properties next year when I have a full $250K saved.

My plan is to pretty much become a slumlord. Collect relatively passive income and retire at 35. Spend the rest of my days fucking around.

Save for my kid's education, which is going to be a fucking fortune by the time they are old enough for college.

Sounds like a good plan to me user. Also get a rural property

>before you reach financial independence and can retire for good.
That's kind of an awful life unless you are VERY good at making relationships and friendships happen out of nowhere.

I have two friends (siblings) who lost both their parents rather recently. The brother confessed to me that he and his sister had inherited enough money to stop working for the rest of their lives, but they still keep on working their jobs and studying because they like having something to actually do during the day.

Loneliness + nothing to do + money isn't a very healthy combination.

$35k a year sad face

>what do rich losers do with their money?
I own a few dozen residential properties with a property manager I pay to not worry about the day to day myself. Other than that, just enjoy a quiet life with my wife and five kids. We homeschool, do a little farming, learn art, music, and crafts when they're not studying.

Can't really say I'm a richfag given that denotes billions in my mind, but I "retired," at age 35 and won't have to work again, barring some total collapse where I lose all my property rights.

>inb4 landlord = Jew
I'm not Jewish, but I'm 80%+ Scottish, so maybe I'm deep crypto.

Drugs, party, invest. In that order mostly.

Buy cars, party without a budget, eat what ever you want at any cost, its basically just having everything available.

>want to be a college professor, working 6-8 hours a week for a pretty comfortable pay
>it takes a pretty fucking long time to reach that position
oh well...

Donate 50% of their money to Israel.

Im 19 majoring in finance at a good school what do with life

>Loneliness + nothing to do + money isn't a very healthy combination.

Minus the money that's already what I do and wouldn't have it any other way.

Not working doesn't automatically mean you'd have nothing to do or have no friends though. That's kind of sad actually, to have no other hobbies than work and no friends outside work.

Bro, that's pretty much my exact plan, right down to retiring at 35.
I intend to do a mix. Residential/rural stuff, and a couple of commercial properties eventually. Small retail strips, that kind of thing.

>that link
tanks, Clover

I pay a mortgage and save so my kids won't have to go through college on student loans like I did. I make $50k more a year than I would ever need, so I drop an extra 25% on every mortgage payment I make and the rest goes into secured savings accounts. Fuck stocks and bonds.

Im young and tell myself everyday
>"only 1 more year of Sup Forums"
>gotta grow up, study more, stop talking to all these faggots
is there really nothing more to life than shitposting?

>not waiting for them to choose their own path in life

Being rich is not as cool as people think.

The nice house and car effect wears off after like a week.

You feel like you did before. Spiritual development is the only thing with actual value.

>Greek not wanting to work

Not everyone is a degenerate failure of a human, you hairy gibmedats leech.

lol

Nah just a very hairy Finn

Along the same lines, I need to make about $500 more a month but also need to take care of a child so any childcare costs would make that go up about $1000 a month, any richfags have suggestions?

>not caring about spiritual development

Plebeian tier

They can do whatever they want, they can not go to college and blow the fucking money for all I care.
Still saving for it though.

user I think you're a richfag if you own enough rental properties to support that kind of lifestyle AND not have to manage them. You may also be a kike too.

It depends on how much is really the rest of your life, for me the number is around $10M, maybe even a bit more.

>As a poorfag, what do rich losers do with their money?

women are the big spenders.

Not "rich," but:
>restoring a 1957 Chris-Craft for the last 4 years
>firearms with some NFA shit that makes /k/ jelly af
>decent home in nice neighborhood...also have a 70+acre hunting plot w/shitty cabin
>travel; I've been around the world

Aside from that, I play video games (probably on a nicer screen than some, I guess), get angry at stupid shit, & shitpost on the chans..

What the fuck is going on in that picture

I didn't come up through finance in particular or college in general so I can't tell you much. I got my start working with a car dealership and made my bones selling truck fleets to small and medium size businesses when I was in my late teens and early 20s. I bought my first house when I was 23 and had a sister who wanted to relocate to the area so I helped her grab the lot down the street. After her family moved in I convinced her husband and another of my siblings to help me finance buying up other houses on the block. By the time I was 30 I had bought out my siblings and manged all ~20 of the houses myself between working at the dealership.

Fast forward five years or so, I got married and decided I didn't need the day job anymore. I had about thirty properties with long-term renters and contracted with a local manager to take care of them for me so I could focus on family life. I parted with a few of my better property picks to cover the rest of the house payments and put me in the black. So from then on I was just collecting a check, paying property taxes, and occasionally doing some renovation with a friend.

It's really hard to put a date on it like that. What's important is living lean and investing smart when you're young and have the energy to do it. I lived on one meal a day from the time I started working to put every dime I could aside and get a down-payment to start. You've also got to have people to underwrite so if you're like me and your parents aren't loaded, you should also do what I did and get in with a locally influential businessman. Car dealers, contractors, etc.

I mostly do Chad things, and travel a lot

Not rich by any means, $95k/yr avg over the last 3 years, which is decent for where i live. I work in IT as a project manager so i can be on Sup Forums all day and really does fuck all to affect my productivity.

As far as what i do with my money? Pretty much save some of it, buy guns and clothes. I have just recently gotten to the point where i can pretty much buy anything i want but i am so used to being a poorfag i dont.

I know someone old and rich that still works to get money to fund his parties (non degenerate), thats basically his wife and his only hobby, inviting people to talk to, giving them expensive food as bait.

They probably get tired of each other after so many years so they need more people around.

Yeah, you don't really get what life is about until you have the wife, kids, and start to raise them in a productive manner. It's a wild ride but full of meaning and fulfillment.

Could be, my net work is not anything like rich in my area though. I just don't work nearly as hard as some of the neighbors. A lot of these families with 1 kid and both parents working non-stop probably have more than we will in the bank, but that's miserable and unproductive in the long term.

bread