3 NEW EXECUTIVE ORDERS

TRUMP + SESSIONS GET 3 new executive orders
1: “Enforcing federal law with respect to the transnational criminal organizations and preventing international trafficking,”

2: “Task force on crime reduction and public safety”

3: “Preventing violence against federal, state, tribal and local law enforcement officials.”

rt.com/usa/376861-trump-crime-public-safety/
PEDO HOLOCAUST IMMINENT

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/mississippi-considers-firing-squad-gas-chamber-as-methods-of-execution-lethal-injection/
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/02/09/trump-says-big-league-tax-reform-details-coming-in-weeks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Today everything changes: The day of Law and Order is here. You fuckers are no longer in charge of the AG's office, the corrupt three letters--of anything. Sessions will go after corrupt NGO dollars, pedos and their support systems. I would run, not walk. We all know these boards are monitored. I would not support these pedos with your paid words. Protect pedos, traffickers and their interests at your peril. If you do not feel the winds changing and repent, you are dumb enough to deserve your punishment. The day of judgment is nigh. Repent, talk, or suffer.

>PEDO HOLOCAUST IMMINENT

cbsnews.com/news/mississippi-considers-firing-squad-gas-chamber-as-methods-of-execution-lethal-injection/

That's right shlomo. And some states even want to bring back the gas chambers.

thicc

Oy vey burger, will you spread my ashes in the ocean after they are done with me?

I'll make diamonds baby

Fucking kek.
Is this real life?

Globalist pedo scum on suicide watch.

wtf i love niggers now

How can white gurls even compete?

All the jew tricks in the world won't save you now. We're sending our professional stormkikes in to bust your ass.

PRAISE KEK!! PRAISE HIS LIGHT!!

PEDO SCUM SUICIDES ALL WEEKEND!!

>3: “Preventing violence against federal, state, tribal and local law enforcement officials.”
>Signs for pipeline
lel

Has there been any word on Trumps time frame for a tax cut bill?

Nevermind...

He said tax cuts begin in a few weeks

foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/02/09/trump-says-big-league-tax-reform-details-coming-in-weeks.html

Will he run out of promises?

>PEDO HOLOCAUST IMMINENT
Not that I really care, but what does this have to do with pedos?

>Enforcing federal law with respect to the transnational criminal organizations and preventing international trafficking

International trafficking

We are speculating he means human trafficking. Much of which is done by the elite and thier pedo rings.

Trump said he wanted death penalty for pedophiles a day before signing an order cracking down on trafficking.

Oh okay, cool I guess. Maybe they will actually turn something up.

I wouldn't hold your breath, unless they catch the guy eating a baby or something.

Do you have any serious sources on the death penalty for pedophiles ? It's seems too good to be true

>“Preventing violence against federal, state, tribal and local law enforcement officials.”

This is specifically targeting BLM and antifa. This is fucking fantastic.

Shut up, faggot