Happening in California

NorCal fag here Oroville dam is basically broken, and the reservoir is almost full to the max. The spill way has been eroded away and only one of the power generators is functional. They cannot release as much water as there is water coming in. This combined with our record snow fall will make for a very interesting spring.
The amount of water in this reservoir could easily flood most of the northern sacramento region.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzhikWJ2RQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Humboldt reporting in

Its basically water world up here

fuck socal, I hope their drought continues for another 100 years

They'd let the lake overflow before they let all the water out the sluice gates.

t. Guy who knows a lot about hydroelectric generation

Oh, and at the first sight of dam failure they'd get as many cement trucks as they can to fill it.

This hole isn't as big a deal as you think unless it goes all the way up and causes a full breach, which they won't let happen.

Over the top of dam itself? That would be interesting, but couldn't that damage the actual dam?

Yeah I'm in Chico so I'm not in danger but holy fuck there's a lot of water.

They'd find another way to redirect the water. This is how generation is done these days, many hydro stations are remoted. They'd likely choose an area where the least amount of damage could be done, dig a massive trench ASAP and flood it.

That's the spillway though
Pic related
This shows the whole structure
Also it's going to be raining non stop for the next week, how do you propose the concrete dries?

Ahhh okay, that would be cool

>oh god California is having a drought because of global warming
>oh god California is flooding because of global warming

How about we stop calling it global warming and go back to calling it weather.

Maybe you dumb faggots should have been maintaining it in the first place.

I fucking hate this state. First everybody's bitching about how we don't have any water and now that we finally have water people are complaining "oh no, my house is flooded and everything I own is destroyed". Just fucking grow up god damn.

hey Humboldt! hoopa tribebro here glad i'm in NJ now Cali isn't doing so well

Hey cubicle nigger.
Concrete cures underwater. In fact they make a special concrete for pouring under water.

In fact, my company Milliken makes concrete blankets for improvised boat ramp and things that can be rolled out like sod and cures underwater.

contact cement dries even if wet you can slap it on a leak and as long as you hold it there it'll dry

Judging bt your ID:
>JuDi34sD

You're name is Judi and you have size 34s D cup size?

How about we just go back to calling it a Jewish lie?

They had to keep spending money on illegals to pump out more criminals. Infrastructure comes second

>how do you propose the concrete dries?

Water increases the concretes strength.

It's not called drying it's called curing.

Chicofag here am I fucked

>Oroville dam is basically broken

no. The dam is fine...the spillway is broken. Worst case scenario is they let uncontrolled release kill the spillway but the dam will not break. Bigger concern is the levees downstream toward Yuba-Marysville etc..

But its only mid-Feb and only half way thru one of the rainiest seasons in decades.

>it's going to be raining non stop for the next week,

no. after todays front (happening now) and ppost frontal showers- they will have 5-6 days until the next round of storms.

Yes you live in a nigger city

Oh shit it's completely broke all the way across. When did that happen? Last pics I saw it was like 50% of the spillway width.

It's a strong-ass fuckin' damn, OP. It won't break and it has another spillway for higher levels.

Seriously thought y'all were still in drought.

>When did that happen?

They did a test last night - released 20,000cf for several hrs to see what would happen...and thats what happened.

no fool, he said Sac. Your North

Oh christ...well thanks for the info.

805 here, it's just foggy.

yeah and the stupid niggers in sac are gping to shelf the sites reservoir since HUUR WE HAVE RAIN NOW while still letting any spic pop on over for free shit.

fucking christ i hate this state.

who else goes shooting at rabe?

concrete doesnt 'dry', it's a chemical reaction that can happen underwater

It's been raining here every weekend since Halloween almost.

And I'm in SoCal

autism: the post

My gf grew up in will ow Creek, she probably knows who you are. I'd say from visiting your whole tribe has diabetes

Christ, thoughts are with you user.

Folsom dam is looking pretty full as well. They released the levys during the last storm

hope you die in a flood socal niggerspic

They went going to get rain ever again. That's what all the models predicted.

None of this will matter when the big one breaks the whole state off the map and crumbles it into the ocean in the next few months.

At least they wont have to import water for awhile

lol, no. it's one dam that the rest of the state gives no shit or money about.

this will shelve the sites reservoir for another 2 decades because our state is so many levels deep into retarded.

state of jefferson when.

So cal recieved major rainfall and left behind most of its "exceptional" drought status and has niw entered moderate drought, which will likely be resolved with the next series of storms. Keep on being a hella cum guzzling faggot tjough.

> Trump says he is going to defund out of control california
> WE DONT NEED FEDERAL MONEY! WE PAY AT LEAST AS MUCH AS WE GET! CALIFORNIA STRONK!
> this happens

lol one season of rain wont stop multiyear drought and wont stop you from stealing water from 8 different states.

it will only get better when deport you and your extended family of 8 million illegals.

Hope oroville doesn't flood. Lots of quality meth will be ruined.

Do you by any chance have any activities on tor?

Hi I'm in Chico too and I love you for existing. Glad to know there are some 4channers here

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR PRIORITIES?

FIRST AND FOREMOST HOW WILL THIS EFFECT THE DELTA SMELT?

im going to use my tiny white dick to rape as many of those little niggers in the face as i can catch

Boo fucking hoo we had a Great Flood in 2011 and we survived. Altered the shoreline and flooded a lot of homes and shit. You'll live fags.

Maybe you shouldn't let your fucking emergency spillway erode, fag.

So how's your Climate Change induced drought going out there?

with what money? you niggers down south keep throwing it at illegals and your sanctuary cities and we get fuckimg shit here.

praying to kek to just flood the whole state and be done with it.

Na I'm not from California. I shouldn't have bullied you so hard. You have a point. Nuke southern California.

it got bigger

keep voting for more beaner flood you flood loving sac town norcal idiot

lol

Sacramento checking in.
Fuck Jerry Brown and fuck SoCal.

Also do I buy an inflatable raft now?

First everyone was like "we're in a drought! #PrayForRain!"

Now that they did and now that Trump promised to turn back the water, people are bitching that it's too much water. Californians are never fully satisfied, are they?

This.

>a huge crisis might devour commiefornia in our lifetime

a joy to be alive

Yay! Fuck norcal!

SoCal is doing pretty great. All the assholes must worry about mud but the rest of us get to ski and surf in the same day again. Praise Kek.

More dead californias pls

nuke the whole state.

it is a cancer, it is spreading to other states. we need chemo. from orbit. lots.

i dont even mind if i die during this, id die knowing the rest of the Union would be saved from our cuckoldry.

please gib mercy

How many dead commies we talking here?

>californians are never satisfied

because it is a state of niggers and spics demanding sanctuary and gibs.

did you know our state legislators hired eric fucking holder to fight trump?

if kek is a just god youll be bathing in hellfire soon enough.

not nearly enough.

Been raining alot, on and off here in LA.

Just recently stopped raining yesterday, and we're in for another bout of rain tomorrow [Friday]

>suck so much water out of the ground that the ground your canal sits on starts collapsing
Maybe the desert was not a good place to make a state

Soon the landslides will start.

Remember when this was happening 10 years ago? It was hilarious. Rich people's houses and cars were floating down the roads.

Socal, you are our bitch. You need our water and your only export is shitty movies.

>Fuck Jerry Brown
/k/ hates him. Little do they know, he's on their side and has been quietly restraining the ultraleft in Sac

This is a beautiful sight, just to see nature take a wet runny dump over the highway there and fuck everybody's shit up for a while.

>fuck socal, I hope [they continue to be dependent on other states and treat us like an external entity] for another hundred years
FTFY

Also maybe if you could just build aquaduct we wouldn't have this problem, now would we?

Good luck! :^)

To be fair, it would have to rain like this for years to refill the water tables.

The problem with our draught is that so many people in California, myself included, rely on well water to survive. Without yearly, consistent rains to refill the underground water table, our wells run dry and you can kiss your home and property values goodbye. All the levys could be overflowing but unless the underground aquifers are recharged, that doesn't help me one bit.

Don't get me wrong, rains like this help a lot, but it needs to be consistent in order to recharge the aquifers. If its not consistent, all the water we got will just be gone by next year and we are back to square one.

>the models
This is why I hate my state. Caitlyn Jenner is not a meteorologist.

sup fellow sacfag

im gonna build a raft out of sticks like huckleberry finn. you can be my nigger jim

>"pls gib ez way out"

Fuck you faggot, I'm stuck in this fucking spicland, and I swear to god I am reporting every fucking illegal I meet, every fucking one. You want out of this? File, file, file. Want to do more? Go get into fucking ICE.

Your choice.

i was thinking more of a water world scenario but i will settle for being dry

I'm gonna have to bail on this thread early. I don't want to get my hopes up that commiefornia will drown.

y-you put up a big tent?

Oh yeah and theres this.

Coming Feb 17th

Get your rafts now Norcal

Landslides are nuts. The funny stuff happened before YouTube unfortunately.

This is Japan
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzhikWJ2RQY

You see a landslide, I see a "Lives Matter?" Blockade. Stunning and Brave.

Hi Nic

Reporting in from bay area. There's enough rain to make everything sort of wet ,which has made walking the dog mildly inconvenient. Pls send FEMA

dont be antisemitic you raysis. gibs federal monies for sanctuary state now.

yeah no fuck him in his moonbeam ass.

checked and keked
justice rains from above

yeah it wont do shit with eric holder on commiefornias payroll. continue being a scum sucking shitter now and lash out some more.

this is believable. and this is after those faggots threatened to leave the union.

local gov'ts acted like it would never rain again and neglected the water infrastructure, taxing farmers instead of increasing the capacity so they're less likely to run out in future droughts. Somehow the democrats' solution to every problem is higher taxes.