What explains Germany's birth rate being the world's lowest?

What explains Germany's birth rate being the world's lowest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8
youtube.com/watch?v=yA8fgaBSDUw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98
youtube.com/watch?v=oi3tXaTev6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They work too hard.

Equality between the sexes.

Wörk and career is more important than raising a screaming shitbag.

Us Germans are too intelligent for children.

I'd much rather wörk hard, earn a lot and play vidya and watch anime in my limited free time.

... and fuck deer, right?

This is the jew fucking trick. Create an environment that would sicken white people to make children in.

Why don't they revive the hitler fertility plan and give lump sum payments to women who give birth?

Its hard to impregnate a woman while she's pooping on your face most of them lack the necessary flexibility.

Your low fertility rate is the reason why the CDU is accepting millions of migrants to fill the massive labour market hole you're leaving. If your population was stable, or even growing, you wouldn't have to worry about reliance on mass immigration to sustain your economy.

There's no good way to make the law apply only to white women and non-whites don't need any more help with fertility

>Tfw to intelligent too reproduce

der juden sven

sven es ist der juden

duitse frauen sind dumm

jewish propaganda
+society basically is dead on a social level

>There's no good way to make the law apply only to white women and non-whites don't need any more help with fertility
yes there is. sterilize all the non-whites. Then offer money for anyone to make babies.

Americucks take their careers very seriously too. But I can't see any of them stop reproducing.

i recently went to germany hans i did not see alot of germans its all arabs

what is happening?

Ok but after you wake up what's the real solution

if you are middle class you just can't afford a child, for poor people it makes sense because you get extra money for every kid but it's not enough for average people when you have only one parent who earns money

Work too many hours per year. Also had a massive recession in late 1990s which stopped many gen-x people from making babies. Also 30mm of germans are from the east where the economy is shit.

Italy is worse than germany.

We buy dogs as a subsitute

This place truly attracts the worst people in the entire world. The scum of humanity.

Denazification and International Jewry.

THAS RAYCIS youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8

>I'd much rather wörk hard, earn a lot and play vidya and watch anime in my limited free time.

youtube.com/watch?v=yA8fgaBSDUw

It's a huge disadvantage to have children here.
The work is way more stressful than in other countries, the pay is shit and basically you need both parents to work to afford a children but then again, we don't get children when there's no time to properly raise them..

Additionally everything's getting worse due to the mass migration and corruption

We are down to two option, either accept the situation and move to other countries/not get children or purge the whole system that was illegally enforced upon us

That's a dog you idiot.

They all rent and that isn't good for family life.

But also they are the center of the CIA's control of Europe post WW2.

They are human cyphers. They have no smoking laws but most places flout it "because of ze Nazis, cool ya". that is the level they are on. Facile, meaningless "rebellion" of a bunch of yuppies and hipsters.

>if you are middle class you just can't afford a child
ridiculous

> The work is way more stressful than in other countries
How?
Do you guys work 12 hours or something?

>corruption
>Germany
Nice meme. Get on my level first, son.

oi, what happened in 2009?

You imported more shitskins.

professional corruption
not obvious blatant in your face corruption

>professional corruption
Explain.

He means that they hide it better. The government is building tons of stuff which costs a ridiculous amount of money which simply can´t all go in the building itself.

Any way to promote white birthrate gets put down by the anti-german government. They rather have 1mio. immigrants than a white child.

>Any way to promote white birthrate gets put down by the anti-german government. They rather have 1mio. immigrants than a white child.
They are right, though, Hans. If you wouldn`t sent us Lenin or wouldnt push "ruskies are subhumansxdxdxd" bullshit Europe will be alright now. Germans are cancer.

>russians dindu nuffin! it was le ebil germans who opressed us :(

You will die faster than us though we are doomed too with our mifration politic. That brings me happines.

*migration

I know that it makes you happy when white people are gone, Ivan. Germans won´t go before you though. They are all over the world and if you think some marxists will ruin us forever you are wrong. We lived through worse. Now go die for Putin so he can establish his muslim union.

No, but you're treated like a slave that can be replaced at any time and have to do more work within your working hours than in most countries.
You are expected to be in a hurry all day and it's a very normal to criticize in a way of treating them with scorn to make them work more and faster

There's a good reason for the amount of depressions in this shithole.
Obviously it's not the case for everyone, but the standard anyways and i've been working in germany, swiss, austria, australia and france - none of the other countries treats their people that much like slaves

We are beyond your level at this point.
Propaganda tv, the system prevents 'our' people from getting into politics or high positions, our taxes are used to import and feed invaders and even criticizing the regime on facebook gets you a fine for 'hate speech'

It's just a matter of weeks until we get arrested

because all german men are only allowed to spare superior aryan race semen when they masturbate to the picture of the MUMMY EMPRESS™

>They are all over the world
They call themselves americans, cuck. The only real Germans live in Germany and Austria.

Sources on infographic?

Additionally most of the money they spend on 'regugees' goes into the building mafia. The refugee containers are atleast 4x as expensive as they should be and people renting their rooms/apartments to migrants get a bunch of shekels

The money partly just disappears aswell while mutti is passing laws in favor of banks only lately

>the pay is shit and basically you need both parents to work to afford a children
no fucking idea where this meme comes from

>bydlo posting repeating the same debunked memes over and over again

I mean people of germanic ancestry not germans. And Austria is a memecountry. What does your demographic consist of? Real russians are probably extinct already.

They can only do and excel at what they have been taught in school. Raising kids wasn't part of their curriculum. Think of the most autistic kid in your school that is the average Hans in Germany

We tried back in 42 and it didn't end well ;;

Dunno what explains the low birth rate (well, I do, but don't wanna go there), but that chart clearly shows exactly why Germany has become an open-border state. They cannot survive with that birth rate, and the powers in charge are willing to deal with a generation of rape/assault in order to keep capitalism churning along.

>Propaganda tv, the system prevents 'our' people from getting into politics or high positions
Stop crying like a bitch. You have AfD, you have NDP. In Russia is literally impossible to register a party with antiimmigration platform. Even more - nationalistic. Several thousands russian nationalist in jail right now for "hate crimes". Yet even in such conditions we are not as cucked as you.

75-80% for now. If we kick out North Caucassus and shitskin migrants we will be 95%.

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY WANT IMMIGRANTS SO MUCH?
WHY THE FUCK DO THEY WANT TO DESTROY GERMANY AND ITS NATIVE POPULATION SO MUCH?

I hate this so fucking much. When can we cleanse ourselves from this filthy leftist shit?

Österreich ist deutsch, leb damit :^)

Demoralization.

>too intelligent for children
lol, great way of thinking. I don't even feel sorry for you anymore

It's funny how British birth rate jumped up when the BBCs started pouring in

When you start having kids. They don't have an excuse if you have high birth rates

I suppose you didn't compare the wages of qualified jobs in different cities/areas and the middle class is shrinking infact.

When the AfD gets the absolute majority. - So never.

Wrong. youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98

youtube.com/watch?v=oi3tXaTev6I

Because they have 10+ children, who will grow up to pay taxes and keep (((them))) in power, while you slave around to pay for their welfare

You are the serf, Hans, they are the nobility.

>Motumbo and M'bwile can afford 8 children, living in a muthud and eating rice every day
Sören and Anke can't afford a single child living in the first world. Really not a single one! They are too poor for this!

When Germans say they "can't afford children", they mean they do not want to lose free time, take the stress and live with lower living standards.

They pee in girls instead of cumming

>Because they have 10+ children, who will grow up to pay taxes
>pay taxes
Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

I am pretty sure that we have a great humor, but everyone else is just too retarded to get it

Import gibsmedats from Africa

Fact is Deitmar, you're an old bull, not up to the job. As a farmer I know this, if you were on my farm i'd shoot you and quickly replace you with a young stud who wants to fuck and make me coin.

Wait, this is happening to you now!

Enjoy being the last master race

That's the most retarded reason to import shitskins

There are issues that caused the shrinking of the birth rate and they basically just spit into our faces acting like 'if you aren't willing to breed due to our country getting worse than we'll just import and pay others willing to breed' instead of making it make attractive for us to give birth

as it turns out, throwing money at women doesn't persuade them into giving up their careers.

France has a pretty solid fertility rate because they understood that women are soulless Rabenmütter these days and want daycares to raise their children

1. unaffordable housing
2. stagnant job growth
3. extremely high social expectation of the level of care parent must be able to provide to children in order to be considered 'responsible'

>What explains Germany's birth rate being the world's lowest?
It worked a little too well.

Kek Americans are the hardest working population in the world and our white fertility rate isn't this low. Fuck off we don't even get mandatory vacation time. I guess too much intelligence is actually an evolutionary dead end.

That's exactly what i wrote before

I never said it was impossible to have children but our system makes it hard and is cucking us too much therefore having children is a disadvantage nowadays

not many nignogs yet

Really? Is this what is going on in Russia? Why? Is based Putin just a meme?

I got it, I was just only pretending

Which is the point. It is a liabilty.

too busy paying for (((holocaust reparations))), jewish-installed politicians, jewish-imported niggers and greeks

>children is a disadvantage nowadays
Children always costed money, time, energy, nerves. You had to make sacrifices for your future. Absolutely impossible in a society living the "wenn jeder an sich denkt, ist an jeden gedacht" mentality. There is also no faith, no identity, no future for Germans in Germany. There is no fatherland, no concept of the future of the nation - that is not a dissolution of identity, people and nation.

This process can be reversed. But not in a liberal democracy, in an antifa-state like this one.

Exactly. I don't this fucking excuse if poor people can have children so can the middle class.

I don't care what you think there is no way welfare payments are actually able to offset the cost. You're basically saying poor people have more money than the middle class just because they are on welfare

not with that attitude

>It is a liabilty.
How horrible! Better get back to vidya and masturbating like:Tbh: Germans like this DESERVE to die out and get removed from the gene pool altogether.

>hardest working
Being proud of working hard instead of smart.
>no mandatory vacation time
Being proud of working yourself to death and having non-existing laws.
>too much intelligence is an evolutionary dead end
Being proud off being stupid.

Oooohh, say can you seeeeeeeeeeeee

Germans are prude

lack of diversity
bad goyim

the third reason is the most important one by far. All women want children period. The ones that don't want them are mentally deranged. But they are told by society that they have to provide the absolute best for their kids by actively taking care of them AND maintaining a career on top of that. They get shamed if they decide to do one of those things exclusively.

That globalism for you. The economy must keep moving forward. Much cheaper to invite people to have kids here than creating elaborate conditions to convince German NEETs to start a family

anti family anti white gov. policy

economy set against contributors

>Is based Putin just a meme?
Yes, why are you surprised? Are polacks really stupid enough to believe in le savior of white race meme? We have antiimmigration party in 2004. "Rodina" from first try took 9% in the parlament. After that they we immidiately destroyed by FSB. That is based Putin for you. Why? Because non-russians give almost 100% of their votes to him and the ruling party for federal gibs.

race to the bottom

the markets control us now

No, they're just having more scat sex than procreative sex

kek, this coming from the country that allows beheadings on TV, but not nipples.

>immidiately
Sorry for my grammar. I am sleepy already.

Who is going to pay your pensions?

Y'all have naked women on television because you get nervous around naked women irl

What Immigrants are coming in?