Are liberals ignorant about Muslim attitudes to gays or just indifferent to them?

Are liberals ignorant about Muslim attitudes to gays or just indifferent to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are purposefully ignorant

They dont know and they choose not to look into it because it doesnt fit their narrative of "Religion of peace"

It's just that most of them are ignorant to paradox on tolerance:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

If we are to protect rights of sexual minorities then we should be intolerant to attempts to repress them.

neither, they're just a bunch of brainwashed idiots

Agreed, they are so far into social justice they are in fact protecting the oppressors

They don't care because they want anyone they can find to come here and displace white people. That's all it boils down to, to bring in enough shit skins they never lose an election again.

Isn't this the same argument they use for punching us in the face?

Most are aware but choose to either downplay or ignore it. Fairly common in any pre-packaged belief systems.

When you get enough of them they would stop voting for liberal Democrats and start voting for conservative Muslims. Kind of ironic. Social conservatism and religious fundamentalism is being imported into nearly every western nation by liberals and being opposed by conservatives.

Most justify it with the whole #notallmuslims #religonofpeace #onlyasmallradicalgroup

So they can have their morally superior cake and eat it too. A close family member of mine loves to take their side and when I show her how shit the religion is she goes back to "Well Christians did the crusades!" And somehow that is supposed to make it ok for islam to be given a pass today.

It's grating to say the least.

It's basic cognitive dissonance. Liberals don't know what to do when you put two conflicting ideas up against each other, so they just double down and support both.

Despite the mountain of evidence pointing to the opposite, they also believe that muslims moving to the west automatically become liberals, because they're fleeing from an oppressive regime. They don't understand that someone fleeing from a place dosen't necessarily make them innocent. It just means they're on the side that lost.

It's not about loving Islam it's about hating white people.

When getting in to the Crusades ask if the Crusaders should have not freed all of slaves the Muslims were keeping as fuck toys. Do it gently. Ask if they agree that non muslims should have been slaves like they were during the Muslim conquests.

Indifferent. They don't care about LGBT or Muslims as individuals. They care about destroying Western civilization, and both serve that purpose.

It's just an enemy of my enemy is my friend type of thing to them probably. I'm sure most are well aware of anti-gay attitudes in Islam, thet just mistakenly think that they can condition it out of them when they immigrate over or something like that. Also, I'm sure there are also some idiots who are completely ignorant of it too, though.

Weak minded people that do whatever the cool people from TV tell them is the right thing to do.

Not really their faults, it's like you telling your 5 year old nephew to chew a slab of horse radish while he doesn't know what that shit is.

>north korea

They don't understand that shitskins vote democrat for different reasons (welfare, white genocide) than they do (moral signaling, fag rights, muh pussy)

They believe because someone in the west might refuse to bake a dick shaped cake or calls someone a faggot this means we arent better than mudshits throwing gays off of roofs

Its like the standard reaction when refugees sexually harrass, they will just say white people also do this, they will just ignore how common and normal it is amongst refugees because some white men also did it

Just like they will try to equalize Anders Breivik to the thousands of people killed in the name of islam yearly

>they still don't know fags are mentally retarded

>It's OK when Muslims do it