>2017
>still not Catholic

Why aren't you Catholic yet, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

catholiceducation.org/en/religion-and-philosophy/apologetics/look-who-s-irrational-now.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B51CwAOucu0
prospect.org/article/next-christian-sex-abuse-scandal
themediareport.com/2013/10/02/evangelical-sex-abuse-worse-than-catholic-church/
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2010/08/09/now-we-have-real-evidence-–-sexual-abuse-is-not-a-‘catholic-problem’/
catholiceducation.org/en/controversy/common-misconceptions/9-myths-about-priestly-pedophilia.html
awkwardmomentsbible.com/shocking-pastors-on-the-prowl/
themediareport.com/fast-facts/
shoebat.com/2014/05/06/sexual-abuse-protestant-churches-catholic/
christiancentury.org/article/2013-10/evangelicals-worse-catholics-sexual-abuse
cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/
lifesitenews.com/news/forgotten-study-abuse-in-school-100-times-worse-than-by-priests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's oppressive and thankfully being replaced with Islam in the West

But I am. I'm moving to a place that has an SSPX and an FSSP church next month. Which do you recommend?

Try harder, faggot.

fpbp

Because there is nothing higher than the truth.

Because the pope puts himself on par with Christ, which is bullshit.

Mariolatry is idolatry.

Because it's nonsense. Don't get me wrong - I value religion and the huge contribution it makes (though it would be grand if you guys could stop telling Africans not to use contraception), but I'm not naive or deluded enough to fall for it.

>France
>Catholic

Are you trolling or are you just an idiot?

>Islam
>not oppressive

Enjoy getting your hands cut off without trial for being accused of stealing

Christianity is for traitors, Europeans shouldn't believe in sandnigger religions

Because I'm not a superstitious retard. And if I were to get into religion I'd start my own not get into that universalist garbage.

because jesus was his wifes son

what ?

Well, it could be worse. Personally i would prefer slavic paganism but catholics did absorb a pretty large chunk of it into it's folk version. Not really into the jewish parts tho.

because i'm white

Because I'm a Slavic pagan

Stop being Jewish

>Emu-fucker thinks he understands religion

>purges european thought and traditions from christianity so it can be more like judaism
>calls others jews

Atheists are statistically more superstitious than religious people.

catholiceducation.org/en/religion-and-philosophy/apologetics/look-who-s-irrational-now.html

Can't be catholic. I gave up the right to go to hell forever when I became a Christian.

Just stop. You are making everyone look bad.

>the jewish parts

There are no "jewish parts"

Christianity is antithetical to Judaism.

youtube.com/watch?v=B51CwAOucu0

Did you read the article?

my dad was a lapsed catholic so my mum brought me up anglican

teh pedos

Because I don't listen to what pedos say, aka Catholics.

>though it would be grand if you guys could stop telling Africans not to use contraception)

Catholic family planning is actually the most effective way to control the African population.

>worhsipping knock-off zeus

>When considering implicating the office of the priesthood or the Catholic Church as some sort of outlier in sexual abuse, I think it's worth recognizing that those abuses happen in lower numbers than in Protestant churches, Muslim mosques, synagogues, and various secular institutions. This includes public schools, in which teachers (most of whom are female and obviously non-celibate) are 100 times more likely to abuse children than Catholic priests. Cover-ups abound as well. The idea that there is any Catholic exceptionalism in the case of sexual abuse is premised solely on media coverage and not on population level parametric data:

prospect.org/article/next-christian-sex-abuse-scandal

themediareport.com/2013/10/02/evangelical-sex-abuse-worse-than-catholic-church/

catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2010/08/09/now-we-have-real-evidence-–-sexual-abuse-is-not-a-‘catholic-problem’/

catholiceducation.org/en/controversy/common-misconceptions/9-myths-about-priestly-pedophilia.html

awkwardmomentsbible.com/shocking-pastors-on-the-prowl/

themediareport.com/fast-facts/

shoebat.com/2014/05/06/sexual-abuse-protestant-churches-catholic/

christiancentury.org/article/2013-10/evangelicals-worse-catholics-sexual-abuse

cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/

lifesitenews.com/news/forgotten-study-abuse-in-school-100-times-worse-than-by-priests

Because I don't like raping little kids.

kinda this. Although I understand that the church had grown corrupt as hell at the time, I thnk that Protestant kind of threw out the baby with the bathwater by rejecting the works of the Church fathers, Thomas Aquinas, and valuable extra-biblical exegesis. Doing this paved the way for literalism/fundamentalism, creationism, and other nonsense later.

>I don't understand how the incarnation works.

>I understand that the church had grown corrupt as hell at the time

That was just Protestant Propaganda

But I am desu
feels holy man

Calm down your titties, triggered comrade.
Also, TLDR

*notices the cross on your flag*
Owoo what's this?

>posts bullshit
>gets refuted
>lol y u mad tho

Tl;dr: Catholic child rape is a overblown meme
Actually tiny amount of cases
Happens more often in protestant churches, synagogues or Mosques.
t. Ghengis
Fuck off with your Tengrism

It's easier to understand when you don't have it, just like serious mental illness.

Would you mind expanding on that? "Don't use contraceptives of any kind or you'll be punished for eternity" doesn't strike me as an effective way to control a population. Of course abstinence works really well, but only if people resist their urge to fuck as much as possible, which they don't.