NEW VIRUS IN JAPAN KILLS WITHIN 24 HOURS BY DESTROYING BRAIN

********** HAPPENING ALERT *****************

******** MASSIVE SUPER FLU IN JAPAN RIGHT NOW **************

****** LITERALLY DESTROYS YOUR BRAIN WITHIN A DAY ************

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170208-00000100-spnannex-ent
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/02/03/national/science-health/schools-close-hospitals-swell-influenza-spikes/#.WJr757YrKCQ

This is Matsuno Rina. She was 18 years old. Member of the Japanese Idol Group Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku. She quickly became sick, and died within 24 hours of Viral encephalitis.

*** CANCEL ANY AND ALL TRIPS TO EAST ASIA. AVOID CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN IN JAPAN RECENTLY ***

The Japanese Government was trying their best to cover this up, but a minorly famous 18 year old girl died today. THIS STORY IS ABOUT TO BLOW UP HUGE. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS IN JAPAN/EAST ASIA WILL BE DEAD OF SUPER FLU WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS.

SITES DELETING NEWS ARTICLES ON H5N8

google.com/search?q=H5n8&biw=1152&bih=758&tbm=nws&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivss3qi4LSAhXISCYKHX0DBZEQ_AUICCgB&dpr=1

REDDIT IS BEING CENSORED

hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

RSOE ALTERED

Ignore shills saying this isn't true, if it wasn't true they would have no reason trying to hide it. Also check this out thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/02/09/40-family-members-quarantined-after-uncle-dies-of-virus/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAnSIlVGAuo&t=54s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=t-b9Nbb2t_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prepare while there is still time

Oh no, liberalism finally reached Japan...

Japanese flu is no longer a meme

Kek has become to strong must be stopped

kek

What can we do to protect ourselves in affected areas?

>Jews will lose power forever

Jesus Christ I hope so, if you look back in history people have been trying for 3000+ years

> Media censoring lethal virus outbreak that makes people braindead and dead in 24 hours
> Big Pharma folding on a chance to make a profit

Wew. Looks like Sup Forums is the only braindead here

>yahoo
Quality reliable news.

It's been there for a long time you dumb weeb.

good we need another culling.

>A virus
>on island
>full of Xenophobes.

Who cares? They shouldve taken refugees so it would spread and we'd have a happening.

Its called "anime".

This is an engineered virus. Japan asked for this by not letting rapefugees in.

SPREADS BY ANIME!

No it hasn't.

See: your country and then compare to Japan. Stark difference.

i believe it when a jap tells us what's really happening

>********** HAPPENING ALERT *****************
>******** MASSIVE SUPER FLU IN JAPAN RIGHT NOW **************
>****** LITERALLY DESTROYS YOUR BRAIN WITHIN A DAY ************
this specific strain is called "Himouto! Umaru-Chan"

Why does God hate us shut-in weebs so much? Why does he keep going after Japan?

did somebody meme that into existence?
or did it just happen?

The nips have been all over these threads confirming it, where have you been?

Where are the nips, anyway?
Yeah it's late but still, NEETs don't sleep.

It's only getting worse. This isn't even being updated because they know for a fact it will cause chaos

ok. confirmed by sven.

BUMP NIQQA

>The nips have been all over these threads confirming it,
all of them are english teachers meme-ing

when is this coming to America??
hopefully sooner than later
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
:^)

so its some sort of H5 virus?
Bird flu? wtf, i thought this would never happen.

Weird, I just returned from Japan

The qts are going to die ;_;

>massive backgroud radiation
>viruses start mutating

What's this?

>t. Japan's perpetual bitch #2

One person dying in 24 hours from viral encephalitis doesn't mean this is a "brain destroying virus", fuck off with the sensationalism. Death within 24 hours from a viral encephalitis diagnosis is par for the course actually - especially when suffering already with influenza; influenza symptoms and encephalitis symptoms overlap. Chances are she had it for 2-4 days before seeking treatment most likely thinking it was "just the flu".

But my Japanese animes are okay, right?

T Virus isreal

>****** LITERALLY DESTROYS YOUR BRAIN WITHIN A DAY ************
>DESTROYS YOUR BRAIN
>BRAIN
America is safe so.

Radiation damages nucleic acids so can lead to mutations in anything that has a nucleic acid genome including viruses. Killing the virus is the most likely outcome but there is a chance of a mutation that benefits the virus which would be worse for the host organism.

It's not entirely impossible that's where this originated from

>444
R,I,P

quarantine yourself then, but wait, living in finland is quarantine already...

>Kills within 24 hours
Neato that means it won't have time to spread to anyone, will burn through infected people, and be over quickly

No real sources, no known number of deaths and nobody has got any informations about this?

If they are dying within 24 hrs why are there literally zero informations?

F

lol true
4 means death in nippon

>this thread again

Either japan is dying for like 2 days or (surely) op is a faggot lier

Just not this one. What a coincidence

Don't worry guys overpopulation is a myth. You can fit the entire population of the planet into a district of New York.

madagascar here i come

UMARUUUUU

the cannibals welcome you

what you gonna do? when the brain virus comes after you?

youtube.com/watch?v=NAnSIlVGAuo&t=54s

How many people have died so far?

Maybe she didn't want to be an idol anymore, so they faked her death so her fans would leave her alone.

For isolating themselves and not accepting globalism :^)

BUT WITHOUT A BRAIN, HOW CAN WE TASTE HAMBURGERS?

>they
What does this Umbrella shelter?

They've had this in Siberia for ages, no doubt came over from there.

((PURE COHNSTEINZ))

fake and gayer than the inside of milo's blacked asshole

Nobody knows. But the prime minister is coming to AMERICA to visit TRUMP.
>inb4AssasinationAttempt

None of your sources say anything about such an illness.

It's 3 am there.

No idea, it won't be reported either. Japanese mainstream news will not be allowed to

so OP is just LARPing??

Why does God hate Japan so much?

who would have guessed!!

the black plague 2 piont 0

atleast it kills so quick it wont have time to spread

g-guys is umbrella real..?

They can die once episode 5 of the Origin and Thunderbolt S2 come out.

it only implies OP has mental illness

well, no sources.
so OP is larping again.

all you shitters don't know that (((Viruses))) are not what you think they are...

spbp

Fuck off english teacher, everyone knows nips can't say their 'L's.

when you're one of the most densely populated islands in the world

no shit it spreads fast

>full of nu-males singing karaoke and watching retarded TV games
>lowest birth rate
>second highest Atheism rate
Stay mad, inferior brainlet dumb weeb.

You guys wont believe me but this is a man made virus sent to Japan from what you would call "DA JEWZ". This is all a plot to break Japan from within so in 2020 when the tokyo olympics happen, they will announce that they are now open borders and will let in millions of muslims all for the sake of diversity or else millions of native Japanese will die cause they did not give in and accepted the cure from the globalist organization.

spread it to africa

zombies scare me :(
plz don't be zombies anything but zombies

it would make niggers even more stupid

>the virus kills the brain

Your shitposts aren't even funny, can't wait till Trudeau unleashes the muslim horde on you guys.

Stop stealin my thunder br0, or me and my f.a.m. wil rek it br0, you no tho, init.

It's ebolachan-wave.

You shit turd you probably gave them a common flu (that their puny little immune systems can't handle) and now they are all going to die and we will lose anime forever!

Weak bait is weak, honey

>Assessment of risk associated with influenza A(H5N8) virus
17 November 2016
Background

>Avian influenza A(H5N8) viruses have been rapidly spreading, most likely via wild migratory birds in Asia and Europe in recent months, and causing deaths in wild birds and outbreaks in domestic poultry.
Conclusion of current human risk of the avian influenza A(H5N8) virus

>Human infection with the A(H5N8) virus cannot be excluded, although the likelihood is low, based on the limited information obtained to date. It should be noted that human infection with A(H5N6) of related clade 2.3.4.4 has already occurred. WHO will re-assess the risk associated with the virus when more information is available.

Human infections:

>To date, no human cases of infection with influenza A(H5N8) have been detected. However, human cases of infection with related clade A(H5N6) viruses have been detected and reported in China. Though human infections with A(H5) viruses are rare and generally occur in individuals exposed to sick or dead infected birds (or their environments), they can lead to severe illness or death in humans. Following outbreaks of influenza A(H5N8)/A(H5N2) in the USA, information on individuals with exposure to infected birds was collected, but no evidence of human infection with influenza A(H5) was detected among the persons involved in the study.

Population immunity:

>Based on the available information of other A(H5) subtype viruses, human population immunity against the recently detected A(H5N8) viruses is expected to be minimal.

Transmission in animal models:

>Studies of previously isolated influenza A(H5N8) viruses have indicated that the virus does not transmit efficiently in ferrets, which is a model for influenza infections in humans.

Disease severity:

>Human infections have occurred with another A(H5) clade 2.3.4.4 virus A(H5N6) since 2014; 6 out of 14 reported cases were fatal.

>In summary given the information at this time the risk of human infection is low.

It's just RP unless it's IRL you stupid fucks.

inplying the chinese wont make anime

I work for the swedish Smittskyddsinstitutet (CDC) and can confirm that there is a heavy lid put over this right now, it is a big deal and has been put at a political level, people want to put the information and warning out but the consequences would be great. Prepare for the worst.

But the chinese will use shitty parts when they assemble the anime and the whole thing will fall apart

"Zombie" Virus's do exist. Might want to read up on the recent threads:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

ITS JUST RPING
NOT LARPING
YOU FUCKING DUMB
SHITSKIND SCUM

This would be a dream come true.

Any flu can kill in 24 hours, this isn't new. It can be something serious, or it can just be a regular flu that killed some very unlucky people that so happened to have a bad case of it.

Shit thats spooky

Wash your fucking hands

the chinks will probarly fuck it up but that will cause a massive neet genocide

witch will mean only alpha males will spread there genes

All of Europe is already infected with H5N8 though

outbreaknewstoday.com/h5n8-avian-influenza-in-europe-24-countries-report-bird-flu-since-june-58835/

And H5N8 is not suppose to make you die like that yet we know that they have been testing and making experiments...

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theoriest but I bet Rockefeller are involve in this, they already did it with the Zika virus

It's eating your brain, why you were busy drawing anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-b9Nbb2t_s

Many people die from the japanese cold every year, it's the most common cause of death after trucks.
Sup Forums told me everything about it