NOR'EASTER THREAD #3

THUNDERSNOW ALL UP IN RHODE ISLAND

WINDING DOWN IN WESTERN CT

STORM IS BACKFILLING SLIGHTLY INTO LONG ISLAND

GO OUT AND MEASURE YOU FUCKS I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH SNOW YOU GOT

First for IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

wew lad still coming down here in central CT. The bed of my truck is full of fluff and i'm about to crack open the booze

>leafs hating on the pretty snow day
you had your time in the fall faggot

true-ish

boston here, getting quite comfy

One more hour of """""""""working""""""""" from home. Gonna kill some time by taking some measurements and cleaning my car. Will report measurements soon.

>about to crack open the booze
once my coffe is finished i'm right there with you

cheers m8

So then go outside?

South Shore, very comfy here, gonna suck to shovel tonight/tomorrow though

Providence reporting in. Started snowing at 7AM, no signs of it stopping anytime soon.

Tolland County CT checking in.

Well over 12 inches here.

Fellow New Englanders, how are you spending your snow day?

you guys got all your snow funtimes earlier this year

First for my western mass niggas

starting with baileys in my coffee. Making a pizza pie for dinner, bottle of red for that. gonna get nice n toasty. maybe make some s'mores.

renting, m'boy

the landlord arranges it or they get fined

i'll probably help so as not to be a dick

toasting a Fin du Monde to you

NH bro here, where are my other bros

are you in hadley?

>only 1-3 inches here in delaware
>most of it melted by the afternoon

FUCKING PLEASE GOD GIVE ME SOME FUCKING SNOW FOR ONCE

THIS IS TWO WINTERS NOW WITHOUT PROPER SNOW I AM FUCKING PISSED

sorry bro, new england only

I was outside. I put my puppers jacket on him and we romped in the snow. Now it's wood stove drinking time.

Pretending to work and shitposting on Sup Forums, what else!

Eh, shouldn't be too bad. I live with my family still so we should have 4 or 5 guys out there shoveling once the snow stops

still falling here in westchester county, ny...

Nah East Longmeadow

here
forgot webm

yeah in between this coffe and before my beer i'll shovel away the layer

whenever the mexicans come they'll have less to do

Same. Have an Excel workbook open and am getting my portfolio all mapped out and graphed. Mom and I are watching the daily Spice.

the area to the right of the brick house looked like an area in hadley i know well.

then again a lot of western mass looks pretty similar

i wish i could summon a mt. holyoke girl to my doorstep right now

Rochester reporting in again.
My winter beater is almost encased in snow now.
Just did a measurement and we're at around 9 inches now

License plate is showing dude

it was 70° when I left for work this morning at 5:30 a.m. in N. FL. We have had our a/c on for the last week.

if post is trips, i drop acid right now

we are about 9ish I think, might go out and shovel

should do it anyway

>tfw no gf to get comfy with during storm.

am i alone in this feel.

>mt. Holyoke girl

I prefer my snow days without rape charges desu

Acid in the snow is nice, me and my buddies did it up at a cabin a few winters ago and that night happened to be a meteor shower. Breddy gud show

springfield ma here. only got 10 inches in the driveway.

Just got back from car cleaning and measurement. Holy fuck it's a lot worse out there than this morning. Not snowing as heavily but it's way fucking colder. I think we'll get another 2-3'' at least.

Measuring 12'' right now.

oh my god what a dolt all he had to do was drive forward to regain traction.
fucking pussies i live in fargo ND and there is no such thing as a snow day here. no. such. thing.

I hear Emily Dickson university girls are fast

see you on the dark side of the moon

>lived in middlesex county
>in Colorado now for college

It's currently 62°. I hate it. I want some snow!

You guys are lucky

there is no E-Dicks U

Yonkers is covered in snow it's a mess.

Swansea, MA here. Good 4-5 inches outside right now, everything is just white though so i dont know

State college PA here. Woke up to this

About to walk to Gamestop to get Yakuza 0 and Nioh, wish me luck

>burgers flipping their shit over 9 inches of snow

WOW it's fucking NOTHING
call me when you get 20 inches + like back then when I was living in russia and had to punch my way through snow that was shoulderhigh when I was a kid going to school there

Joe Pa is in HELL.

Have fun user :) remember to keep hydrated

Same. I'm like 40 mins away, we were told 18 inches here, but it's not even snowing that hard.

Been a lot of thunder though.

About to go shovel. Stay comfy boys.

THIS MOTHERFUCKER

Attaining quads but not knowing animal house. What did kek mean by this

>doesn't understand how Noreasters work
It's an average of 9 inches with extreme variation. Where I'm at in Pittsburgh we got

>its a Sup Forums succumbs to /an/ and /trv/ episode

F

>he doesn't have a snowblower

Just got done cleaning a foot of snow bros. How's your day going

what about when western mass got 6 feet (72 inches) in one day in 2011?

Had no power for a week it sucked. That was the year after we got fucked over by that tornado too

KEK where's "Joe"?

> tfw no comfy snow, just shit ice that makes you trip and drop your shit

i was actually in germany for that and trolling my germbro

but that oct blizzard the year before fucked my shit up

>cny here
>snowed last night
>coming down when i went to bed at 3am
>woke up this morning
>barely a few inches
>roads are cleared
>not even snowing

shit better pick up later ive been hurting for a blizzard, the kind of blizzard where the really young and really old are at risk of dying in their homes

good. schooling fags in hots with ragnaros and patiently waiting for the snow to stop so i can go out shoveling with my pops do make some loot off of this shit.

we had a gas generator and was the only house with power for blocks. i remember banging my girlfriend and playing monster hunter and dissidia on my psp at the time.
same deal for the tornado.

i would rather this kind of snow than that ice/slush bullshit. not only a matter of comfy, but ease to move.

Thats why I love that my town has their own power company. The only times I've lost power in over 20 years was when a squirrel bit through power lines or someone crashed into a substation

well, same deal why we lost power out here. the snow was wet enough to stick to everything so you had weak trees and powerline poles just dropping like flies from the weight.

Update: it's wicked deep.

Can't read it tho

RIP New London

>patiently waiting for the snow to stop
i hope it ends in the next two hours or something
i planned on no work and getting drunk today and doing work hammered sucks

last i checked it should be ending around 5 or 6. but who fucking knows when it comes to new england.

~9 miles south of Manchester, 13.5 inches as of 2:05 PM

It was perfect when I was clearing my driveway. No trouble at all even though there was more than a foot of it. It sucks so much when it gets wet and turns into a gross sludgy mess.

I urge all US citizens to go outside and shoot as many guns into the snow as you can - show your dominance over this supposed powder.

white pride ground-wide

this is good news. though i know its going to be a bitch to clear the snowbanks at the end of driveways from the plows.

>Wheels locked, doesn't change direction, doesn't go in reverse

What a fucking shitty driver. Shouldn't be let in a large vehicle.

are they stuck? that's not a lot of snow.

Manchvegas reporting in, currently at work in Londonderry. Wooooo

on one hand i agree, but on the other there were retards in the road next to the bus and he probably locked up mentally imagining sliding right over them while right next to a cop.

I tried but it called for reinforcements from the mountain. I am now surrounded and outnumbered.

Eastern New Haven County: SHORELINE
CHECKING IN

Just dug my 3 cars out and shoveled my steps, took me like 45 mins. Whew, that's a fair bit of snow.

I was wearing my snowboard pants, a wool sweater, hat, neck gaiter, and some snowboarding mittens...Snug as a bug in a rug.

Everyone I know is at home having hot beverages, gourmet food, and maybe some cocktails...Damn, it feels good to be living in Modern Civilization

Your sacrifice will never be forgotten user - god speed.

yes, teach them they are not special

Just about to go out...

Yep they're stuck.

>storm "tapering down"
>still snowing fucking hard
>snow ratios climbing cause it's FUCKING COLD

I think we'll get to 14'', maybe 16'' if it really goes until 6 PM like they're saying

more snow than ever right now

at 6:45 am i was not happy about no snow, now i am about snow

Just getting a chance to read through the thread, and I have to say: Those morons on I95...

Assuming they're not traveling to a job with a shitty boss who demanded they come to work or lose their job...assuming that...

It takes a special type of moron to take a 2 wheel drive car out in a blizzard in a day and age where its almost impossible to avoid seeing/hearing about a weather forecast.

Where the government/wxwebsites go well out of their way to try to scare people into staying home...There's always that idiot who decides it's time for a scenic car trip. Oh, and they're usually wearing a thin cotton Tshirt with some sweatpants, don't have any supplies in their shitty Hyundai or Kia 2 wheeler, and they almost always have an infant or toddler in the car...and....they're the ones going 80mph honking at the 4x4s carefully driving 45mph.

I honestly feel bad for /nosnow/ fags. They won't ever know this much comfy :(

Pic related from last weekend on our snowmobile ride

Reporting from lil rhody. Heavy snow sucks. Send clam chowder

Are you guys aware that New England might also get hit by a second system over the weekend?
It could be another 12 inches for southern NH based off what the GFS is showing.

Shoreline here again.

Not sure if my fellow Nutmeggers know of this great weather website:
pluff.com

It's good for CT local radar

Just measured, Southern NH. Storm still going strong and we are at 15.5in snowfall.

I wish it would break off into the sea

That's pretty awesome but does it not show future predicted precipitation? All i see is the past hour or so

New Jersey got 6 or 7 inches where I am. It's stopped snowing for now.

I hope it reaches up here to Portland. It's been coming down like you wouldn't believe the past few days, it's friggen /comfy/.

Any reported news on this..?Source?