Kellyanne Conway

When is trump going to drop her from his administration? I mean here's the rule which clearly states that you as a government official, as the president's senior advisor cannot endorse a product:
c)Endorsements. An employee shall not use or permit the use of his Government position or title or any authority associated with his public office to endorse any product, service or enterprise except:

(1) In furtherance of statutory authority to promote products, services or enterprises; or

(2) As a result of documentation of compliance with agency requirements or standards or as the result of recognition for achievement given under an agency program of recognition for accomplishment in support of the agency's mission.

Other urls found in this thread:

ivankatrump.com/collection/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtJs8A0cYlI
politico.com/story/2017/02/kellyanne-conway-ivanka-nordstrom-234838
youtu.be/f6ABh6YzJ6A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why doesn't Sup Forums care about politics?

Sorry, but you're not a lawyer OP. But guess who has their JD?

Shut the fuck up, OP

Buy her shit now. Valentine's Day is coming up, makes a great gift.

lol OP is a cuck from reddit who's making 20 of these threads

Kellyanne is retarded though. I've seen more negative press over her and spicer than trump himself

Not an argument.
Is she not violating this law which clearly states you cannot endorse any product?

I wanna see her do a rough DP threesome.

She's just there to drive you losers nuts over non-issues because you're a bunch of cry baby faggots who never shut up, so she gives you a bottle for baby to cry over. Lmao. You're so fucking stupid

wew lad

I like her. Would buy products she endorsed

>trying to argue with Sup Forums

why

>Kellyanne is retarded

On the contrary. She is easily one of the savviest female political minds on the planet today. She was highly recruited from Cruz's camp and was key to Trump's victory

Libtards promote green energy, generic drugs, and degenerate Hollywood all the time. At least these products make both America and women Great Again.

Buy now, do it for our glorious Führer. Great quality for the price. Plus there's a sale.

Buy now!

She has not been charged with anything, so No.

He won't. Kelly-anne is the one under the desk sucking that dick when Meilania is in NYC riding spic cock.

Yeah because she led Cruz to victory right?

1. "Alternative facts"
2. "Bowling green massacre"
3. Shilling for ivanka

Three strikes and you're out!

I still believe that there are some people who can be critical of an administration which I and many others voted for

She clearly isn't there to appease the left.

>She has not been charged with anything

It happened earlier today so of course she hasn't been charged, however, I simply asked if she was violating the law by endorsing a product

What exactly were her words regarding Ivanka's brand? Does someone have a video or audio clip or her saying it?

Far fetched hope I know, but sometimes there are good arguments that aren't made up of just "cuck XDDDD"

>the fucking point

>criticizing Trump

Trump is the last, best hope for White Christian civilization. To criticize him is to criticize White Christianity itself. And that's Fedora. You're not a fucking fedora, are you?

Now I do believe Führer Trump gave us an order.

Buy her shit now, cuck.

I think she needs a vacation. She's been deep inside the Trump echo chamber for too long and it seems like she's losing perspective.

post examples of endorsing

To be fair, nobody has been able to adequately red pill me on Bowling Green. I mean, I get that the liberal media completey blacked it out, but I've never seen anyone insist that a terrorist attack like that never happened.

Was it a botched false flag?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtJs8A0cYlI

politico.com/story/2017/02/kellyanne-conway-ivanka-nordstrom-234838

>has the largest and fastest pool of information ever created literally unter his fingertips
>cant use it

She's smart and articulate but lately she's sounding like a cultist defending her beliefs. It's a womyn thing, even the best ones lose their center when they become emotionally attached.

She didn't really endorse anything. What she said really wasn't even any type of testimonial, so again, No.

Its a ton easier to ask people to pull up the clips for you. Sup Forums is a collaborative news effort

go away shill

"I'm going to give a free commercial here. Go buy it today, everybody. You can find it online." mhmh that sure does sound like an endorsement

She's not a judicious with her words as she was prior to the election. It's almost like she's testing the waters and seeing what she can and can't get away with. She's never had this type of freedom and authority before - so it must be an adjustment.

kinda like that judge in washington violating the law by blocking trump's travel ban you mean?

>you have a different opinion than me
>shill

wew lad, at least try to come up with an argument

This is why usually only lurk on post. It's just not worth the time or effort for the debate.

>yeah, yeah, 2/10 for getting me to reply and whatever

it doesn't really bother me, was it illegal? apparently, but in one article is says “One lawyer said a typical executive-branch employee who violated the rule could face significant disciplinary action, including a multi-day suspension and loss of pay.”, so.. even if she got in trouble for it, it doesn't seem like it really matters much or will affect her much. it doesn't seem to matter, are you saying your helplessly seduced by her endorsement and cant help but buy ivankas products now? no, obviously not, so who cares really, she was dumb, she might get in trouble, but nothing much will come of it. it's not a systemic problem it seems like a slip up she didn't give much thought to.

It wasn't just an endorsement. It was an order from our God Emperor.

Make both America and the women in your life great again.

Spicer was just asked about it and he said "she's been "counseled" about it and that's all I have to say".

i would have liked to have been there for that "counseling".

She never said "I bought this blouse that I'm currently wearing at Ivanka's store website" "It's great!" "Order now, it's on sale!" "Mention that Kellyanne sent you and get and additional 20% off."

That would be an endorsement that they could pursue charges on. Kelly knows what she can get away with.

no you have a generally boring and badly thought out negative opinion designed to cause unrest, or disruption of the board's natural flow.

You're baiting people and because of that we don't give a shit about your topic.

I don't agree with the federal judge in washington but he's only able to put a temporary restraining order, on his travel ban. in a few days it'll be back to normal

>An employee shall not use or permit the use of his Government position
>his
Kellyanne is a woman you bigot. This law does not apply to her.

>baiting people by trying to talk about politics on a board about politics

really activates my almonds

I know right? Such a strange thing to zealously shitpost about. OP, if Kellyanne gets her little slap on the wrist for her probably half sarcastic endorsement will everything be right in your world? We have bigger jews to fry.

then why is everyone saying it's going to the supreme court?

She got a spanking from the D.

You're triggering us in our safe space. Fuck off with your problematic left-wing opinions, shitlord.

Check your blue pill privilege.

supreme court is currently tied my dude

kek
wtf i love france now!

>Three strikes and you're out!

who exactly has the power to remove her?

trump

Triggered trumpy

Linking anyone to that shitfest of a show

Try to be more subtle next time

Links to liberal shill samanta bee WATCH OUT

Because the 9th circuit is the most fucked up left leaning commie court in the nation, and will not do the right thing.

They're also the most reversed fucked up court in the nation, and they're proud of it.

She's in big trouble, the law is very clear on this one.

Remove her from what? She's just an adviser. If I know Trump, she's already being eased out the door and will soon announce her intentions to spend more time with her family.

If Trump has any sense he will.

>.02 deposited

Never. The media will not intimidate him into dropping any of his people. If they ever thought they had the power to do that, their bad behaviour would only be redoubled.

Trump won''t give them a fucking inch.

oy vey goyim i just pulled up the first video i saw on youtube

God-Emperor Donaldus Magnus Trumpenführer I the White will preemptively pardon her, for He is forgiving, most merciful.

Not an argument. Sad!

Its a rule, not a law.
Its a rule, not a law.
Its a rule, not a law.

The same JD that keeps getting curbstomped in the travel ban hearings?

strike 3 for this dumb bitch

we need to meme her out guys
make her get fired

I actually do want Trump to drop her because she's a fucking idiot who has practically just become meme fodder for the left.

Trump only hired her to manage his campaign to seize "SEXIST" screeching from Clinton. She virtually has no use now other than being CNN bait

Would you believe if i told you this corpsing skeleton whose eyelids are clearly breeding spider webs is 49?

>Libtards don't even realize that Trump is extending outrage fatigue to his entire administration.

When you act like every single nomination is the antichrist, outside of your libtard circlejerk nobody cares. If you wanted to pick a couple nominations to concentrate on- Say, Betsy DeVos- you could do some damage. But you spread the outrage so thin that people stop caring because they don't want to remember the names of anyone beyond a few major players.

This is why, for example, the attempts at implying Bannon is the actual president are limited in their effectiveness. Sure, you get some strong reactions on political forums, but in the general public nobody knows who the fuck he even is. Compare this to, say, Powell and Rice, who were names that vaguely registered in the more apathetic American's radar but were literally nonexistent compared to Cheney.

Why are her products made in China, Vietnam, not in America?

She's making him money and is loyal, her corrupt ass isn't going anywhere.
Fucking pisses me off that he is using the power of his office to shill ugly crap for his kike daughter.

The media creates issues out of non issues, especially aiming at low hanging fruit like Kelly Anne, and especially when they can't shit on Trump. It's a pitiful display of journalism

I am sure Jeff Sessions will arrest Kelly Anne any minute now.

SHILL
all this time I thought this board was full of trump "followers" turns out he has his own ctr shill operation here

It's not a specific endorsement, as she didn't endorse Ivanka's products, just her "stuff", which can mean anything from the dress she's wearing any given day (presumably not from her Ivanka Trump brand).

The law is really autistic like that.

youtu.be/f6ABh6YzJ6A
About 1:10

Except they aren't made in America......

Trump's a fucking idiot.

she did, she said buy ivanka stuff online

Don't give an inch. If the left gets an inch, they take a mile.

Instead, we define "alternative facts" as "facts free from the influence of liberal bias," we red pill people on the vast media blackout of the botched false flag attack perpetrated by Obama's FEMA in Bowling Green, and we buy the shit out of Ivanka's products.

Kellyanne Conway will not be the first head the left claims.

>One of the things you should do in terms of success: If somebody hits you, you've got to hit 'em back five times harder than they ever thought possible. You've got to get even. The reason you do if they do that to you, you have to leave a telltale sign that they just can't take advantage of you. It's not so much for the person, which does make you feel good, to be honest with you, I've done it many times. But other people watch and you know they say, "Well, let's leave Trump alone," or "Let's leave this one," or "Doris, let's leave her alone. They fight too hard." I say it, and it's so important. You have to, you have to hit back. You have to hit back.

-President Donald J Trump

I mean comon the guys favorite books are "all quiet on the western front" "the art of war" and "The Prince" by maccahevelli

Because chinks and gooks will make 12 year olds work for pennies an hour.

It's only wrong when left-leaning business such as automakers and tech companies do it.

He's not even a halfway decent Christian. Certainly not with the way he constantly spouts off about petty bullshit and has no notion of forgiveness or generosity.

I'm willing to bet he's one of these Prosperity Gospel jackasses who use mental gymnastics to justify being greedy shits because "God wants you to be rich", even though Jesus and his Apostles were basically hobos.

Nothing happened, they said it for optics. Trump told her to shill.You really think she would do this on her own?
No one can say no to him, they're all spineless

"I'm going to give her a free commercial here"
Hmmm, really made me think

He's not, he's middle of the road Presbyterian.

He's Christian in title only to get the christfag vote. He doesn't go to church and certainly hasn't done anything Christian like.

You can leave anytime Shareblue

I'm sure that's why he's mentioned God much more since he's been elected then while he was on the campaign trail.

If he was posturing for votes you'd expect the exact opposite.

As for not doing anything Christian-like, I'd say giving up the opportunity to make a lot more money in order to serve his country and save its people is a pretty Christian thing to do.

which one of these people do you report to?

He should drop her cause she dumb
Alternative facts my ass

>conflating laws with policies
>forgetting policies can be changed with ease

Thats just because leftists brutalize white conservative women more than anyone on earth. They go all out to destroy their character.

Alternative facts is a basic legal term. The media is focussing on certain facts, Kellyanne was arguing the focus should be shifted to alternative ones.

The fact that she's being crucified for saying something perfectly reasonable is the truly Orwellian thing.