Women at work

How are the women at your work? Post your stories here. I think women belong at work. They are competent and hard working. The stay at home meme is just a myth.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwright
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I work a real job so there are no women where I work.

what job is that?

I work for the dietary department of a hospital. Women are in positions of leadership and for the most part everything's fine because they're all post-menopause.

The front-line workers however are useless, lazy, emotional children. Its extremely difficult to get them to do their fucking job without constant watching and the few men that work the lower positions have to carry the slack.

Tl;dr they should be @ home or do volunteer work and that's it

I'm a millwright.

I don't know what a millwright is

Worked for a software company until a few months ago. We had an internal instant messenging service, which went about as well as you'd expect. The HR and marketing depts (mostly women) spent all day posting in the "diversity" channel they set up.

Needless to say, there were no female engineers.

i worked at netflix when they were figuring out the 'dear white people' marketing campaign.

tehy tested it with robyn demarco at mtv and it didn't go well….like i told them

then i got fired.

the women are still there.

kind of explains the terrible job they did.

> not to be sexist or anything

I do a little of everything. Welding, machining, electrical plc and controls. Tons of hydraulics and some alignments and leveling.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwright

Out of about 30 women that I work with, there are maybe only two that I have never had a sexual fantasy about.

Work at a big warehouse. Half are dykes which are on the floor, other half are hamplanets in offices. I will never find love

I work at a company with around 4000-6000 people at the office I work
I see around 2-3 women a day
Usually they are receptionists and cleaner ladies
I wouldn't know

Government or private?
If private why aren't they being fired?

imgur.com/a/bD77y

Nice.

cool shit based leaf

the ones i work with are line cooks. they get shit done for the most part, just one isn't quite accustomed to yelling at FOH staff yet. we're working on it.

>competent and hard working
never met one that is like that. all they do is being dumb and try to look cute so that faggots that like them will spoon feed them information and feel bad when they fail... their only luck in the work field is to have a vagina and that grants them a steady income....

I work with like 60 females

Had sorta positive experiences female co-workers.

> Work in a graphic design and add studio.

There's a very clear group of leading men and women. Sorta like alphas. Both types are diligent and chase their goals like mad. There's loser women and men too. Haven't notice much of a difference except that the beta men seem a lot more lonely than the beta chikcs. The lower ranking chicks seem to stick together.

We also happen to have 2 especially good leads that happen to be women. They are a lot more down to earth and present during standup and reviews. They flatter and encourage you more than the guy one. But could be individual cases.

Any remarkable difference?...I do hear the women talk about "the clients needs" a lot more than guys. They are more careful and often get better feedback. But also take less risks. Dunno. Pretty good.

Stop looking for love at your work user, it only brings misery.
>t. someone who didn't learn the lesson the first, second or third time.

Women should be allowed to work, but women being forced to work to provide a stable life to their family like we currently have is bad. This means our economy is shit and we are getting fucked by someone somewhere.

Some women just like some men will rise to the occasion. Some women will be great executives, others will be awful. Variation is a bitch like that.

They work as good as anyone els, i work with 90% females, so i can tell you this, every now and then they rear their ugly heads and unleash THE DRAMA MAN

>she said that
>she did that
>she wont listen
>waaah waaaah waaaah

i just nod and say "your rigth" or "Really?!" and let them blabber on

I don't have a job.

I work as an EMT and woman can barely lift themselves let alone a patient.

I'd never marry a career woman.

I'm the quiet guy at work and most of the girls like talking to me for some reason. A couple of them even sit down next to me, hug me, and put their head on my shoulder every so often. They're probably just making fun of me, but it's nice having female contact

>reminder that the kissless virgin NEETs of Sup Forums will never know the glory of MONTHS of flirting with a hot coworker eventually coming to a passionate head

I swear to Christ, if you could give every single dude on Sup Forums a taste of that feeling, those glimpses, that knowing, there would never be a MGTOW thread on here again.

This.

A lot of girls would be caretakers in the home if it was doable. But for most young couples, you can't afford having a kid until one of the partners have a job good enough to pay for two.

>work at warehouse job
>women

I used to work in IT (managed services), most women were decent, smart and professional, but all liberal.
I made the mistake of moving into Higher Education, it's middle-aged women everywhere, and the higher up you get the more shrill and obnoxious they are.
I'm so fed up I'm making a move back to corporate even though I've been here only six months.

Nah, you are most likely good looking and they hope to get you out of your shell.

You wouldn't touch and hug some ugly broad would you? Not even for fun right?
Same for them.

Tell em lots of gross jokes you personally find funny as hell.

Go for the gal that laughs the loudest. Best advice I ever got.

>months of flirting
>months of checking eachother out

nah m8, I'd be bored of it within a week

I used to work with women only when I was a cashier. I was literally the only male, even my managers and the boss were women. They were pretty hard working and didn't mind me being drunk half the time since I was fast as fuck and I would flirt and horse around with them a lot. It's probably because they were all Mexican, I don't know how white women behave at work.

Where the tiddies tho?

Nearly every girl I've meet overworks herself on the simplest tasks.
I honestly don't get it.

>live in tech area of commiefornia
>tech company gets bought out by beta male and empowered "tech and social media expert" woman for small fortune
>90% of staff gets laid off expect for a few graphic designers and programmers
>they immediately hire 7 women, then another 5 women and 1 male who does maintenance
>beta fag tells us how grateful we should be of all the talented social media experts and sales womyn that are going to make the company extremely profitable
>womyn are mostly "social media and sales experts"
>lots of single moms who bitch about their ex husbands. Lots of, "he never wanted to do anything or pay attention to me, all he wanted to do was work"
>client list goes from about 14k to 10k all the way down to less than 5k within 6 months
>womyn start out extremely cocky
>always telling us how they want shit redesigned, don't know code, don't know adobe suite, never designed anything in their lives
>always talking about how their going to make sales go through the roof with facebook, instagram, twitter ect
>they literally fuck around on facebook all day, interrupt our work so we can make banners and logos n shit, time us on how long it takes
>lose so many clients they're having programmers make sales calls
>company is failing, clients are leaving by droves, owners visibly worried
>owners literally buy "herrreee in my garrraagge" youtube fag webinar sales scam shit to give to empowered womyn to drive sales and up motivation
>lose more clients
>out of nowhere get offer from semi large tech company
>sell failing mostly womyn run company to a semi large tech brand for a huge profit
>mfw they are cheering, talking about how the womyns created this success
>find out a new head womyn was just hired at the tech company that bought ours
>mfw only a fucking retarded womyn would have bought this shit company

come on dude, this is one of the most autistic posts i've ever read on here

Cool.

what the fuck.
i work with only one woman, and she shared pictures from the christmas party on our messaging service. she's okay. she's a cunt when she's on her period, so a fucking quarter of every month.

I used to work in an office with only women, and it was bad. They'd flip out of nowhere, fight over nothing, really like fucking children.
I only got the job bc i was nice and the hiring manager looked at me as a son.
women have no business in the workplace, work gets done, but it comes with so much bullshit that they'd be better off at home.

why did you get fired? being white and straight?

They probably think your gay. Not kidding.

you're*

My female managers have always been competent and well-grounded, but the rest of the women I've worked with were all unbelievably lazy and entitled. There's always a perfectly timed headache, or relationship drama comes bubbling up to the surface, or some other ridiculously long-winded reason why they are going to sit around getting paid to do nothing but don't want to go home.

There are some perfectly competent women who clearly belong in the workforce, and these are the ones who rise to leadership positions more often. But they are not common, and the rest of their peers almost uniformly spend eight hours a day proving why they should all homemaking instead of pursuing a career.

And that's why you think women belong at work.

THIS, I work with women and of course we flirt, then they're upset or confused when I stop. IT OBVIOUSLY ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE, what kinda man flirts every day for months and months?

I love how butthurt girls at work get when I tell them I had a date or had a girl over, fucking female neckbeards

When I worked at McDonalds, about 2/3 of the staff was female. They were all highly professional and competent and didn't balk from doing shitty/physical labour.

When I shift-managed a cafe/sandwich shop, the staff as a whole were a lot more artsy/college types. The amount of shitty female workers was only slightly more than shitty male workers (all the shitty ones were French Canadian migrants).

Currently working at a management and development firm. It's just me, another dude, and our boss in our department. My boss is a huge bitch but she's far and away the most skilled and ambitious department head.

>shitting where you eat

You're an idiot, bong.

wait can you tell us more details?

We've got several, two 8/10 like OP image. I've had each in my office for d.t. blowjob w. swallow finish. They know about each other.
Next project... a contest.

hah, fuck, i've been thinking of applying for an IT director job at some school, thanks for the reminder that working with women sucks

They want to be sure that you'll be there for their rebound when they eventually break up with their current boyfriend. Women love having a bunch of orbiters as a safety measure.

i work in mid level management at a fortune 50 company. the women who are my peers are pretty red pilled and are reasonable to work with. the worker bees are pretty awful.

Women don't NEED to be forced to stay at home.

However

Women don't NEED to be pushed to not stay at home or belittled if they do.

Amen. It's dangerous but oh so fucking fun. It can create the sort of memories that put a smile on your lips when you die.

this really happened

The only people who says this are the aspies who are terrified of women and young guys who heard it in a film or some shit, repeat it and think it's true.

The latter is very common - I did it myself - but as you get older, you learn not to give a fuck.

Millwright assistant here.

>I work a real job so there are no women where I work.

This.

Jesus christ

If the principal is a man and they have male teachers it might still be good. Women have completely pushed out men out of education, it's poison

I'm not an idiot. If I told you anymore I'd be doxxd by shills

I'm still out of work and a straight white male. I don't need anymore problems

Facebook and bitching all day

Only boring as fuck, mechanical, 18th century tier jobs are "real jobs". How fucking dumb are you?

About a 50/50 ratio of competent to incompetent. Some of them are competent when they want to be but seem to prefer to spend their time gossiping.

No, I think it's true because I did it when I was young and foolish. It ended badly, shit blew up at work, and it became all of my coworkers' problem in addition to my own. Now I tell people not to do it because it is fucking stupid.

It's selfish to date people you work with.Your relationship becomes something that everybody in the office has to deal with. Have you ever worked with someone who brings their personal baggage into the workplace all the time? You're just being an even worse version of that person.

I think he meant any job that requires actual merit and effort

I worked at a company that puts together machines or their components. Big heavy machinery with big components(some literally wheighing tons), hydraulics, electric parts and other not so every-day stuff.
As mechanics, there were two women who thought me the hydraulics and other related stuff. I was a superviser to one ex-cheff from a food production line type of job.

I literally have nothing bad to say about these three women and would work with them at any given opportunity. Very good teachers and fun to work with.
There was one bitch though who was always complaining and making up theories about how everyone was always against her. It didn't take a genious to see that she was a bit of an idiot. I hear she's out now though.

Middle aged women are the worst people to work with in the West by a mile. Divorcees are even worse

what the fuck

>all male workplace
>decide to hire girl for admin
>she can't comprehend simple maths and is too shy to answer the phones
JUST

Millwright here can confirm

Somebody needs to start a hedge fund, shorting all companies with women in power.

Anyone who hires based on gender instead of merit. Male or female. Isn't doing a very good job.

I worked an internship at a tech school where the old female manager got replaced by a new one. Old one was okay. She knew nothing about computers but stayed out of our way. New one spent the entire first week "checking her e-mail", then started badgering us about how she didn't like feel we were working hard enough. We pointed to all the shit we were doing/had done but she like "yea, I see that, I just don't FEEL like you want to be here, ya know? Like I just don't get that FEELING from you."

I quit soon after.

The 30 and under ones are easily the worst employees there after this older guy who is a massive rules stickler.

The two that are 50 and older are redpilled and highly competent. Both pretty much treat me like a son and will cover for me whenever I ask. I'd work with them anywhere.

The 45 year old will yap your head off all fucking day, but thankfully I don't spend much time around her.

This. Don't date a coworker unless one of you is about to quit and don't fucking date bartenders at somewhere you're a regular.

I'm 36 and I've seen both of those blow up way too many times.

Can confirm.

And surprisingly, it's them who make life hell for younger women, not the patriarchy.

>How are the women at your work?
Pregnant

t. IBM

All she does is flirt with my boss and they are secretly dating. Here is the kicker they were both married before she started working.......

This is also a problem. The competent ones have no filter. It's full blast on everything until they work themselves sick and take a week+ illness leave.

No women where i work

i just met a bartender, took her out last week, she's great.... met her through my cousin....any advice dating bartenders? only thing that turned me off was she said if you're a girl and you're not getting sex twice a month there's something wrong with you

ahahhahahhaa

why are we still discussing these sub humans called woman? there is no need for them now. Look at what happened since we let them vote and have a voice, we've had 2 world wars and currently in the 3rd, fk these out of date monkeys.

I work in a professional setting.

The women all went to "good" colleges. You know what I mean. The kind of colleges people go to and 30 years later the house still has memorabilia hanging up and the parents dream of sending their kids there as legacy students. These are also the colleges infested with jewish professors.

So they are all liberal, buying hook line and sinker the the message that because they are so smart and special only they can understand and carry out the superior liberal ideology that escapes lesser being.

Full third wave feminism in the younger women. The older women, not so much. Very professional most of the time and will to engage in political bantz without autistic screeching.

1. They don't engage with men in the office. They hang out in each others' offices talking about how racist Trump is.
2. They giggle constantly. Remember I said I work in a professional setting. They giggle like fucking school kids and you can hear them down the fucking hallway.
3. They get pregnant, get their federally protected leave of absence, and then come back. Must be fucking nice.
4. When Trump won, two of them started crying in their offices.
5. Constant references to everything being sexist.
6. "Help me carry something to my car?"
7. Woman specific activities and diversity initiatives.

I work at a place that hires felons and imposes minimal supervision, so it attracts the lowest species of women. The stereotypical shit-stirring, lazy, immature cunts don't last. The three long-lasting women in my department behave like adults, don't gang up on other women, and take pride in achievement at work and in their personal lives and they are rewarded. The moms I've worked with are worthless absentees, excuse-making fucks. At this job and at the other jobs I've held.

I work as a Marketing and Sales Director for huge company so we have quite a lot.

We have the entire mix, the femnazi to I kid you not a flower child in one of our offices.

But it's age, any female under 25 is literally brain dead. I cannot understand what they will be like at 40 but Jesus Christ on a fuckin cracker they are dumb, emotional and just show signs of cray way too much. The 35-45 crowd ranges form chill to permanent bitch mode. The 45-retire crowd is cool most of the time but they all share one major huge stain.

Each other. No matter what age, profession level and look. They can be hot, single and fat and married they absolutely are relentless with each other. They backstab, they get petty, they just act so vicious like they cannot stand to exist in the same universe as each other.

I doubt women could ever run a female only society, they'd kill each faster then we could find ways to do it. It would all just be very quiet followed by a "opps".

I'm running and am responsible for a part of my family's company. In our company women and only women are working as operators, in financial administration (their boss being a man), in food preperation (their boss being a man), personal and sales assistants (their bosses being men), and as filling personal for vending machines (their boss being a man). there are very few exceptions. the whole sales team, the guys at the warehouse, the truck drivers, the mechanics consist of men. And the best part is that we are not even steering it in this direction. we would never deny a woman a leading position here, but there are little to no women applying for leadership positions and the ones who have been applying weren't fit for the job. everybody's happy with this situation and the women are even happier that they don't have to take responsibility.

I'm a Huffington Post editor. Women are superior to men in every way.

I work on the ramp at an airport hauling bags and using heavy machinery. I've only seen two girls work here before but they were pretty strong and did the job well. Most of the girls here work customer service at the ticket counter, but they also do a pretty well at their jobs.

At my job they actually are hard working, although all of them get far more benefits than any of the male workers, they are paid way more for the same ammount of work. In my line of work they also naturally have it easier than men and even the women who are above me are often much less competent than me or my male coworkers.

wimmin are a literal meme and worthless except for the eye candy they provide and child bearing

TV show picks hot skinny babes and muscular guys to get views.

"Fuck seeing some brainy dyke in bikini amirite?

Everyone wonders why the athletic males win.

I'd love to see a bunch of beta manlets vs amazonian bitches.

Most bartenders are raging sluts. Women are the product of their environment. Girls in the service industry are surrounded by degenerates around the clock. A cuck in the making, I sense in you

>4. When Trump won, two of them started crying in their offices.

No women in my company, but the building is located in is packed with them. So many red eyes, so much messed up hair and crying the day after. It was glorious.

>I work on the ramp at an airport hauling bags and using heavy machinery.
I've always figured working at an airport very interesting, I was even trying to get a job at a small austrian airport when I was at university. I could be completely wrong of course.

I don't work a real job so there are plenty of women where I work.

They are hard working but incompetent. That's pretty much all there is to say.

>working in an office
>actual work

Women are just naturally better suited to the soul-crushing conformity that is the modern office workplace. I've seen it first hand when I tempt after graduating. Women like dressing up, they like giving meaningless reports,and blathering on about nothing (like marketing strategies, team-building, etc). I think the experience pregnancy gives them a natural tolerance for the process of having a parasite literally suck the life out of you.

>Sweden

shill.

I work in openspace with 20 women. They are accountants and I maintain their ERP. The only thing they do all day long is sipping tea and talking shit about those who are not in the room right now. When person they discuss returns they smile like they are best friends and immideately switch to someone who just went out. Our division is called "The Serpentarium" by other employees.

every single female boss I've had has been a stupid bitch who didn't know what they were doing.

They seemed to think being in positions of leaderships means emulating being "masucline" and "stern" and "tough" and "heavy handed" but they didn't understand these concepts in the slightest and it just translated into angry bitches who blew up over tiny things and asserted dominance by having a short fuse.

Women can work that's fine, but never put them in charge of people.

I don't have a job yet ;_;.

but I did internships in the past and they were somewhat okay. it just sucks if they start gossiping and bitch like crazy. I wouldn't mind a female boss if we'd just get along well.