Are there any ladies on Sup Forums?

the dear white people show is the reason netflix is going to go under within the next two years:

damned if we watched it damned if we didn;t

go fuck yourself shill.

actually i hope simien or whatever his name is gets blacklisted for being an actual racist

Call me a shill ya son of a bitch. My fist is gonna meet your face and deliver a pizza to your nose.

lurk more faggot

I'm gonna introduce your eyes to a flying tree trunk.

of course there are

they are just fat and ugly

I am a lady with a feminine benis =D=D=D

wtf is going on ITT kek

Femanon here, why is /r9k/ so mean Sup Forums?;_;

I know one. My friend from college browses here.

Less than 5% if the youtube analytics of my Sup Forums tier videos are anything to go by.

Go rake yourself.

because they wanna fuck you so bad but they´re afraid to go for it so that leaves a lot of frustration on the air

I'm gonna take a polaroid of your face and wipe my bumhole with it.

What the fuck does that even mean?

They are all sexually frustrated

Fuck you negro. If I could meet and fuck a Sup Forums qt I would in a heart beat.

There just arent any in Chicago though.

Caber toss. He must be Scottish.

Sure you will, user.

>Sup Forums qt
>Brittany Venti looks like fucking Sid.

Sure

Sit on my face please

Because you're a cunt that's why

Just leave those beta autists alone. Girls only go on there to laugh. And while you're at it. Go back to Tumblr. Tumblr is for girls, Sup Forums is for guys. You can try as hard as you want to fit in here but you won't

Too harsh man.

Why couldn't Shia's thing happen in Chicago...

tits and timestamp or gtfo

You know how easy it is to find socially awkward girls? It's so fucking easy. Do you go to college? If you do go in the library, observe the girls that go in there every day, find a quiet one who's never talking to anyone. Shock her by actually asking her out on a date.

And then realize that she's mentally ill after your first date, and go back to trying to get with normal girls

>windows phone

dropped

She kind of sounds like him too.

I graduated college, otherwise I would.

Also fuck normies, deal with them enough on Tinder. I cannot wait tonget out of the subs and into the city proper, I need to meet people.

Are you playing Monkey Island right now?

>mfw you fight like a dairy farmer

I think Brittany is cute, but on other hand, I wouldn't care less if user betas go after him.

Because of the coming skin cancer

>I cannot wait tonget out of the subs and into the city proper

This helps but you'll meet a lot of degenerates

Sup Forums
/POLITICS/

Saged and reported.

Yeah I've been realizing that. It feels weird going from post-college NEET/shut in autist phase to full on rave life degeneracy, but it's cool I guess.

Tee bee aych, feel so sheltered compared to some, even if they are degenerates.

Anyways a qt for your time.

M'Rocco is right you know.

I'm still a college student. I'm amazed at how much this is like being a NEET. In high school I was at school, working, and hanging out with friends in my hometown. I live outside a city so that's why I know about all the degenerates.

But goddamn dude, college turns you into a NEET fast. The classes are all stretched out so I get my work done and literally have nothing to do all day. I don't like it and I can't wait to graduate. I'm really involved on campus as well and I still feel like I have too much free time.

I'm the type of guy that needs to be occupied with a schedule. I hate doing nothing all day

I'm a woman. I'm 24 and have 8 kids, will definitely have at least a dozen before I'm done reproducing.