Alt-right extremist tells student ‘I hope you don’t get raped by a refugee’ on live TV

metro.co.uk/2017/02/09/alt-right-extremist-tells-student-i-hope-you-dont-get-raped-by-a-refugee-on-live-tv-6437743/

archive.is/jRLZj

This is her face when she was told that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=caVqJKmFXaA
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
mobile.twitter.com/jackbuckby?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like anyone would fuck her willingly

She'd be the one doing the raping desu

inb4 "I hope you don't get raped" is a rape threat

why would refugees try to rape that?

Somehow I think she's safe.

Where is the video, you cuck.

Student? Bitch looks 55.

out of context and cringe worthy

ok. that's a nice thing to tell someone.
"hey bill, hope you don't get raped at the barbecue this weekend. i'll bring cole slaw"

>tfw black south Londoner

Watched it live last night

I fucking hate black girls like this, shes one of those rich black kids who never actually grew up in the circumstances she claims to represent

that alt-right guy was a total faggot too, couldnt remain calm and was dressed like some 1940s hipster, should of had Milo on again

its in the article I linked

>alt right extremist

OH you mean an actor planted by CNN?

WE

>should of

Kill yourself you stupid, stupid nigger.

It took her 20-30 years to finish elementary

>CNN
good goy!

wtf the only way that thing is getting a dick is by raping it

>those lips
>those teeth
>this hair (and w/e shit is in there)
>this skin colour
barely human 2bh

He sounds like a Sup Forumstard.

>This movement
>ahem this ONLINE movement

>Addressing Ntumy in the heated argument, he said: ‘Stop bringing race into it. We hate the fact that you people take the moral superiority.

>‘But you know what, put your money where your mouth is.’

>Buckby then unfolded a piece of paper and slammed it down on the table.

>‘A Syrian refugee application form,’ he said, gesturing to the paper. ‘Take one home, take in a Syrian refugee – I hope you don’t get raped.’

BASED

NO, fuck off Goldstein

>refugee
>coming all the way to Europe to rape that
Doubtful

>it's now wrong to hope a woman doesn't get raped

The left is entirely incoherent.

lmao

You're talking like a nigger so I'm taking his side over this.

You're right about how he dressed though. He looks like Harry Potter. Like an overgrown school kid.

>red sweater
>red and white tie

Literally school uniform tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=caVqJKmFXaA

He's right though. That was kind have stupid.

Ten bucks says the nigger won't get it.

It's more like "Hey Bill, hope you don't get shot when you go to Detroit next weekend".

dude, im trying to swallow my coffee

Why are 'alt right' speakers so terrible at managing their public messaging?

>the audience gasped
God why are these people so fucking sensitive. If someone makes a good joke about Trump like, I laugh.

>Alt-tards

because the left lumps anyone who isn't extreme left into the alt right
wouldn't be surprised if this dude becomes the "new face of the alt right"

This man is based fuck you.

Outstanding.

This is the best way to shut a liberal up, challenge their moral superiority by giving them a shit test, if they care so much about the refugees, they should host them as guests.

Because positions like white supremacy, antisemitism, islamophobia, and 'peaceful' ethnic cleansing are terrible?

They're autistic, you neurotypical shitlords just bully them because of it. Hoping someone doesn't get raped isn't mean. Do you hope she gets raped?

>mfw someone will finally fuck me

Based Jack.

Why do you morons answer questions with questions? Never been able to figure that one out...

She should understand what consequences are. If she takes in a refugee and she gets victimized, that is her own damned fault to begin with.

>2017
>Still being part of the autistic right
>Not being straight up Nat Soc
This guy acts like a faggot too.

Someone post the rapist victim meme from last night

This, the left are the most livid and vile creatures around today, god forbid you don't agree to a single word they say, you'll get branded 100 words (that have lost their "value" by the way) etc

>alt-right-extremist-tells-student-i-hope-you-dont-get-raped-

It's okay folks, calm down. I can guarantee you 100% that she is safe from rape.

Its a new movement so they are not being micromanaged by a (((production))) team. Many of these people do not have managers or agents and are winging it by their own self-opinion. Obama and many liberals are usually a carefully managed brand who rarely speak their own mind. When people actually express how they feel, sometimes its controversial. Its quite refreshing if you ask me to hear what people really think, even if its only one side being honest.

This actually sounds genius. Where do I get one of those forms?

>refugee
Please use the correct term ILLEGAL MIGRANT. This is a very serious issue and it is important to use correct terminology because speech is violence or something.

Now this is a meme I can get behind

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

that was the guy role-playing as a racist harry potter? hmmmm

Her reaction is actually very telling.
"I don't have the money to support one, but I'm sure you do"
Thieving fucking commies love spending other people's money, as long as they don't have to spend their own.

>Only 163 people voted for Buckby in the Batley and Spen by-election – meaning he won so few votes that he lost his deposit.
doubt it

What we really want to know is at which point did he open her up and pull out the elemental stones?

Then the left should stop advocating for the "peaceful" ethnic replacement of Europeans with a race of Islamo-centric antisemites.

LOL

they dont fuck pigs

implying anything would rape that fat gorilla.

Implying anyone would willing fuck a black female.

>should of

Your post instantly lost all credibility, you fucking mouth-breather.

>kind have

Kill yourself you stupid, stupid nigger.

>shes one of those rich black kids who never actually grew up in the circumstances she claims to represent

mfw I'm a white guy and I routinely remind people of the following

>They live in an area where they can safely drink their tap water
>They got a scholarship/accepted for loans to go to college while others were rejected
>They only miss meals due to their own "stress" and not because they can't afford or find food
>They bitch about having to stay on WiFi but don't seem to understand they can own the latest cell phone
>They get laptop computers by default while some people can't even use a computer outside the library
>They can read
>They can stay inside during a storm
>They can afford designer clothing even if it's the only article they own
>They can actually get a job even if it's minimum wage
>They got to go to school instead of the military straight out of grade school just to survive
>They're fucking alive right now

Turning the oppression olympics on its head is wonderful. They don't have to train me to count my blessings, I don't think my life is hard at all. That's why I have the chance to teach them

>>Still being part of the autistic right
>>Not being straight up Nat Soc

Yeah, try being NatSoc for the thousandth time you fucking sperglord. Such a successful way of garnering nationalist sentiment.

Hunbro put it best

really bad analogy. more like "I hope you dont get eaten when jumping in the shark tank"

>should of
Fix your english and cease the reddit spacing mate.

Isn't Buckby actually an autistic spastic though?

The speakers being 'refreshing' isn't what's important, it's about getting people to recognize that unfettered multiculturalism that isn't very critiqued isn't the way to go. But what do people like this Spencer cut out do? Make statements that imply that 100 percent of refugees are rapists - no one bothers to listen to any reasoned arguments that exist.

Besides going for shock value and de-legitimatizing themselves, these guys often get lost in the weeds talking about ethnic origins rather than ideas. What should be important is whether or not people actually adopt Western Classical Liberal ideals and not fighting over whether or not they are ethnically "X country".

It's about that you would even dare to allude that refugees have some kind of higher rape rate.

But I'm sure a part of that collective gasp is the mere mention of the word "rape" in a conversation. It has just become this thing that if you unironically mention "rape" it means you are a nazi-rapist, literally Hitler or Trump.

This is some high level BTFO.

>Western Classical Liberal ideals
such as?

This.

Richard Spencer is a kook too. Dont gib me this 3 years of work bullshit.

I can´t believe how anyone could think "should of" sounds right.

>Everyone I didn't know about until Sup Forums talked about it is a shill, it's not because I'm a low info pleb

Every thread.

>I hope you're not the victim of a crime.
>OMG, HOW DARE YOU.
Up is down, bad is good, wishing safety is threatening people.

I mean really, who the fuck would risk prison to rape that gorilla looking bitch?

Safety you say?

He was warning her about the possible consequences of her actions, which is being helpful if you ask me. Then again SJWs don't seem to understand that their actions have consequences. They only do what feels 'good', like any hedonist.

Also, half the article is twitter. How did journalism become this shit?

Black don't crack they say.

Jack "Empty my nine in the immigration processing line" Buckby
Jack "rapefugees must hang from trees" Buckby
Jack "pull my trigger on every cuck and sandnigger" Buckby
Jack"burn down the state that refugees rape" Buckby
I like him. He's edgy and makes people like Nigel Farage seem moderate in comparison.

They literally fuck pigs

That's pretty fucking smart

Fpbp

Well done Jack lad. Obvious Sup Forums browser.

I'd have more self-discipline on twitter though lad, you come across as very angry. Those who are superior shouldn't be drawn to anger by trivial issues and spats. Remain composed, remain smug, dominate.

>(((journalism)))

Kek
>race has absolutely eeeverything to do with this
>I only live ina one bedroom I'm sure you can take one with all your moneyyyy

So, she's just mad white people go to work and have jobs?

Fikis will fuck anything that has a hole and moves

:O

that's islamophobic, they fuck goats

It sounds the same as should have when spoken.

Understandable for brits
and, for example, brooklynites.

Don't try to pull this card in the heat of this "Dear White People" shit.

>Like anyone would fuck her willingly
Looks like the comment gave her hope though.

When Ann Coulter went on the Today programme (a BBC radio show popular with people who get up for work in the morning) SIR Humphrys practically choked to death, it was one of the best segments I have ever listened to

Milo destroying Cathy Newman was also pretty good, she nearly died as well. Channel 4 clearly learnt their lesson and steered well clear of fellow professional broadcasters this time

Aren't we all?

Yeah, that's pretty disgusting. They never seem to practice what they preach.

Kek look at his twitter mobile.twitter.com/jackbuckby?lang=en