(((BIll Kristol))): White Workers Should Be Replaced By Immigrants

(((He))) isn't even trying to hide it anymore. What makes this so much better is that he was scared shitless that someone was recording this.

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

archive.is/zndl5

>“Look, to be totally honest, if things are so bad as you say with the white working class, don’t you want to get new Americans in?” asked Kristol.
>“You can make a case that America has been great because every — I think John Adams said this — basically if you are in free society, a capitalist society, after two or three generations of hard work everyone becomes kind of decadent, lazy, spoiled — whatever,” he added.
>“Then, luckily, you have these waves of people coming in from Italy, Ireland, Russia, and now Mexico, who really want to work hard and really want to succeed and really want their kids to live better lives than them and aren’t sort of clipping coupons or hoping that they can hang on and meanwhile grew up as spoiled kids and so forth. In that respect, I don’t know how this moment is that different from the early 20th century.”
>Neoconservative Bill Kristol says that white working class Americans should be replaced by immigrants because they have become “lazy,” “decadent” and “spoiled”.

Other urls found in this thread:

aei.org/,
youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_health_care_plan_of_1993
youtube.com/watch?v=1NCWQssHKSY
youtube.com/watch?v=DEuwerZL7D8
jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=bs0h9ieLPyw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can see on aei.org/, the website that was running the event he was it, that they are adamantly against Trump's travel ban and are advocating for more globalism

bump

Bump

NeoCons need helicopter rides.

gas the kikes

Spread it. Hell make sure Trump sees it to.

Fuck this jew.

GTK;RWN

He looks like Armin Meiwes

Really triggers the immune system...

>politicians calling others lazy

I bet this dude hasn't mowed his own lawn in 30 years

fucking this, the gall of this turbo-kike. there is a certain class of people that's lazy and has to go, but it certainly isn't the white worker

Neocons should be shot. What else is new?

>old white man calling others lazy

Is there a sadder life then someone whose only merit is pushing paper? He has not invented or better the lives of anyone and will die a loser.

kristolnacht soon, fellow Sup Forumsacks

>National Review used to be the main conservative publication
>they're getting ripped on by InfoWars

lol how times have changed
these fuckers were so smug in the early 2000s

This is the weirdest timeline. Suddenly Infowars isn't a huge crock of shit like it used to be.

He is right about freedoms and prosperity making people lazy, decadent and degenerate part

>never worked a real job
>fat, decadent, lazy, spoiled
>calling others decadent, lazy, spoiled

how bout useless parasites like Kristol and Soros be purged and replaced with decent, honest Americans?

I love how these fucking mongs are comparing european immigration of the 19th/20th century, when the country was still in a building and development process, to the immigration of millions of uneducated muslims of war ridden countries into the fully developed society of the US. these were totally different times, with totally different circumstances. It's like comparing apples with cherries. how retarded can you be?

I sometimes (very rarely) worry that we're getting doubled jewed and Trump is being controlled but then I remember that I'm schizophrenic and I have to lay off the crazy ideas and push those negative thoughts out before they fuck with me.

how does the yiddish elite not fit into the lazy, decadent and degenerate category?

are the prejudicial self-appointed judges of humanity immune from this slanderous judgement?

He's just pissy that he can't get young white men to die for en masse for his shekels anymore.

Fuck you Kristolshit, I hated you before it was cool and I'll hate you long after.

Its the same thing with anti Spencer shitposters
>inb4 100 replies of people calling me a shill
I was not implying that he was self aware or not hypocritical

>white man
Nice try, mr.shecklebergoldstienowitz

At least they're being more open about their utter contempt for white people and middle america. Although I'm not sure if they just can't hide it anymore or they think they don't have to because they've achieved victory and the western world is defeated.

these hazirs are an eternal disgrace

the common, inbred hereditary defects (megalomania, sociopathy, and schizophrenia) of this group have consistently proven to be a poison to humanity

Bump

The "cuckservatives" are hypocrites. They want mass and illegal immigration so they can have cheap labor.

For sure he was and he was quoting none other founding father John Adams.

That's a pretty big oversight to just go unaddressed for a couple hundred years in the greatest nation on earth.

Bill Kristol has the nerve to use it to support his argument for genocide.

You ever get the feeling you're being cheated?

well going by the passive docility to the hostility, Kristol is right

they insulted, used/abused you, spat on you, and promote your demise and replacement.... what do americans do?

He's right about the decadent part.

And since he's a capitalist, capital means more to a country than race. What he's not saying, is that it's also cheaper to import labour

Many americans made a hefty profit from the cheap labor of the Irish, italians, and chinese, at the expense of the anglo/germanics.

youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg
>Don't come in, I'll only run and hide!

Jewish neocons should be replaced with ashes.

That kike needs a shotgun blast to his inbred face.

Why not turn them into shoes for poor African children? At least they would useful

Elect Trump and stockpile food and ammo. Trump was always just plan A. It could be argued that he's still alive because certain people know full-well that plans B and onward wouldn't go too well for them.

He's a communist by the way. He's constantly quoting the Communist Manifesto on twitter.

Bumping for exposure

Why hasn't this kike been banned from Fox News yet?

Bump

That guy is the sleaziest, slimiest fucking sack of shit I ever seen. Why anyone would ever take that fucking turd seriously is beyond me.

Bill, and that obvious faggot Lindsey Graham need to shut their cocksuckers.

What the fuck would happen to the unemployed whites then? Collect welfare?

What is wrong with him? He was speaking in front of multiple people, did he not realize that his words will spread? Was he unaware of the cameras, or what was with that joke? It's infuriating to see him smilingly talking about population replacement. The knowledge that he gets to stay comfortable despite talking like this is just painful.

Bumplease

Bumping. Fucking newfags keep responding to shill threads

Lefties don't care about population replacement. To them everyone is "equal".

wonder what America would have been like if it had not allowed kristol and his parasitical ilk to immigrate into the country 100 years ago from eastern european shitholes?

also, this son of ungrateful immigrants had the audacity to deny his host country universal healthcare

>In 1993, kristol rose to fame as he led opposition to the Clinton's universal health care plan.

>Prominent opposition to the Clinton plan was led by William Kristol and his policy group Project for the Republican Future, which is widely credited with orchestrating the plan's defeat through a series of now legendary "policy memos" faxed to Republican leaders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_health_care_plan_of_1993

(((White)))

k i k e

Bump

Er forgive my goyish ignorance but what's a hazir? A tribe/clan?

Think about the wording when he talks about whites "hoping they can hang on". They wouldn't collect welfare, they would simply die.

He's not a leftist, he's a neocon. And to neocons, everyone is most assuredly not equal.

some animals are more equal than others, user

>Replace white workers
>Get surprised when you have sub-standard work done
>Get surprised that theft and violence is more common

Unless you import people from industrious countries with reduced crime rates and illiteracy, you will get shit quality.

geriatric neocons should really start taking one for the team and poison themselves with radioactive isotopes in vain efforts to frame Russia and rally the troops.

He's not a leftie, he's supposedly Republican and right-wing (although he is a neocon, which means he's a warmongering prick). Lefties want immigration for humanitarian reasons and good fluffy feelings, while right-wing want immigration for cheap labor and the business opportunities in asylum industry.

Neocons are just another side of leftists really.

Look up the history of neoconservativism. Neocons are Trotskyists.

sun is setting on Empire ZOG
Kek will that it be made so.

At least he knows his career is over.

swine

youtube.com/watch?v=1NCWQssHKSY

palestinian?

youtube.com/watch?v=DEuwerZL7D8

This shit needs to be spread far and wide. Sup Forums has the opportunity to completely fuck Bill, don't waste it

Sadly the Neocons are still gonna keep him alive. Watch The National Review double down trying to defend him

Ah, cheers.

>Wanting minimum wages, job security and workers rights that you are entitled to under law makes you "lazy", "decadent" and "spoiled"

Sup Forumsackish hasidish

your kind is very welcome here

That's good though. They can crash and burn even harder.

The irony is to make an out of touch statement like this you'd have to have your perspective spoiled by a life of middle class luxury

lazy and spoiled huh? you talk shit for a living i dont ever see you at the construction yard

"Look goyim, I know you have barely enough money to get by, but let's face, you've become lazy, decadent and spoiled."

bump

>after two or three generations everyone becomes kind of decadent, lazy, spoiled
>so let's bring in immigrants to breed more future generations of decadent lazy spoiled people
>and replace those people with even more immigrants who will breed future generations of decadent lazy spoiled people
>repeat until the country is full

really gets my noggin joggin

Emergency bump

The best part about this was that he didn't know he was being recorded. In fact I mentioned in the OP that he was scared that someone was recording him

>replace those people with even more immigrants who will breed future generations
>breed

they solved with s̶t̶e̶r̶i̶l̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ depopulation programs to decrease the chances of breeding

jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm

The Jew is all about protecting its own interests

He didn't seem too scared, he was making jokes about it. Also, it wasn't just someone recording secretly with a cellphone, the entire event was taped. There were stationary cameras placed to capture everything
youtube.com/watch?v=bs0h9ieLPyw

But he had to have known the flack he was going to get for this.

I love it when kikes reveal themselves.

Yeah. The way he spoke about it, he must've realized he was saying some damning words. I don't know why he was acting as if he didn't know about the cameras, or about the video ending up online. Maybe he was thinking they'll edit it before uploading or something?
I doubt we can do anything else than seethe in anger though. I don't know how to turn this into a bigger controversy and kick the neocons out of the Republican party.

>I love it when kikes reveal themselves.
When he commented about clipping coupons, I just about shit. A coupon means that a someone is saving a few pennies....He talks about it like it is a problem....

Wow. Stereotypes hold true....

Which is the difference?

Kikes like him make me hate jews like you, but jews like you seem to be aware of kikes like him and agree with the hate. I don't understand how to reconcile this. Is Zionism the only way Jews will even pretend to behave? Only in your own lands are you decent people?

Bill Kristol founded PNAC, which called for a new pearl harbor event a year before 9/11.
He was part of the small team that literally planned and carried out 9/11.
He'll either hang soon or have to take a permanent vacation to Israel to escape justice

>mfw Jewish infighting will cause a mass exodus away from YHWH into the arms of KEK

i really want these fucking kikes gone

>hazirs
do go on

Ovens?

Kike reveals his jewclaws

This is the neocons' last breath

And every single day people pull up Sup Forums and ask why people can't stand Jews.

Was Hitler right?

bill kristol looks like a psycho puppet. I hope his family dies in a really tragic and prolonged suffering type way

that's what's wrong with capitalism in thre sentences.
corporatism is the way. DVX MEA LVX

Delusional leftist, any sane person would realize this guy is just being a manipulative cunt and just wants to negate the influence white people have so him and his friends can get away with a lot more criminality. The normal person who doesn't hate himself will look at this idiot in disgust.