Domestic violence is red pill and there should be no laws to condemn it

Domestic violence is red pill and there should be no laws to condemn it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z425TQAuz_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats true you shouldnt be punished for smacking a bitch.

laws like that is what made woman stand on pedastal now.

>Domestic violence is red pill and there should be no laws to condemn it.

You clearly have never been a childhood victim of domestic violence. And you clearly have no idea how badly it fucks up people later in life.
85% of black children in USA are victims of domestic violence, that's why they are so damn violent when they become adults.

Domestic violence is the single worst thing in our society. It causes depression. It causes all sorts of mental illnesses. It causes addiction. It cause a lack of self worth. It basically destroys people.

Until you have been raised in a home with domestic violence, fuck right off. It is the single most scarring thing.

This. I wouldn't hit a woman, but the possibility that I could do it without getting a criminal record would help keep them from degenerates. Much like how religion keeps stupid proles from carrying out social evils. Glad Russia finally realized this desu

Poland is speaking truth. A year ago I would have saw it as bullshit or somehow wrong. After redefining my belief of right and wrong, however, I realized it's right. Patriarchy is/was the only way we can keep order. The naivety of women and weak men that support them are the reason societies collapse.

1. Patriarchy
2. Make females go extinct, use machines
3. Only military personal may vote

There are only three ways I see. Anyone have something else to add ^

>houldnt be punished for smacking a bitch.

You are completely nuts. You have no idea what domestic violence does to a relationship. It turns it into a master/slave situation where the slave is so mentally fucked up that they can hardly function. If any children even witness the violence, they will be mentally scarred for life.

The reason there are laws against domestic violence is because of the massive amounts of data which show how it results in huge amounts of mental illness and criminal behavior in adults who witnessed it or experienced it as children. The prisons are full of people who were victims of domestic violence.

>Patriarchy is/was the only way we can keep order. The naivety of women and weak men that support them are the reason societies collapse.

Patriarchy is not about domestic violence. Does a manager at a company use violence to control the employees? no, because it causes the opposite reaction. Domestic violence is a stupid thing. Only idiots do it.

>possibility that I could do it without getting a criminal record would help keep them from degenerates

The reason domestic violence is illegal is because there are millions of men who are idiots and hit their wives, gfs, and children. Beat them fucking senseless. Then those children grow up to become killers. Unless you were beaten as a child, you have no idea how bad it impacts someone.

its a woman she can take it (more resistant to pain) and she likes it (submissive nature).

t. cuck

Everything you just said is false with the pretense that it is not regarded as a crime in the first place. Women are children and children should be disciplined or else they will do what they want. Want proof? Look at third wave feminism. Look at their poor choices because of Jewish media. It's filth. The 20% of men that actually benefit from this are scumbags, sure. But men are only reaction to debauchery, not enforcing it or creating it like women.

If we allow it to be apart of the culture like it was for 98% of the time humans have existed we will all greatly benefit from it. Both as men and country.

You are such a white knight it pains me to see weak men like you on Sup Forums

>not wanting to be dominant
Hi Plebbit.

niggers are violent because they dont have fathers

>women have beat men for decades
>not a problem
>someone tries to make it fair
>literally Armageddon

>its a woman she can take it (more resistant to pain)

Why don't you get someone to beat you whenever they feel like it? See how you react? Will you ask for more?

You are a shithead. NO ONE likes to be beaten except for sick people who were beaten as children and are so mentally scarred that they think beating = love.

Do some reading about this topic before mouthing off. If I ever saw someone hit a child or woman, I would finish them. And that's coming from someone who was raised in a home with domestic violence.

How do you think the social order or the world is created initially except by the sword?
Women are subservient because they are physically weaker than men.
If biology made us the other way around then men would be subservient.

There's a reason every society throughout history has been patriarchal in its inception.
I'm obviously not suggesting to hit women, I'd never hit my wife, but to suggest that men's physical imposition of societal norms isn't a driving force in keeping women chaste and from selecting someone from another race(as they have no ingroup loyalty, it's not a biological advantage for them to do so) is silly.

>You are such a white knight it pains me to see weak men

You are a fucking adolescent idiot who doesn't understand that with power comes responsibility, not violence over those you are supposed to protect. You clearly either don't have a father or have a very shitty father.

>niggers are violent because they dont have father

Niggers have mothers who abuse them. And there are men in those homes (come in randomly to fuck the women), and those men beat the children.

a woman prefers to be beaten then bored.

>women have beat men for decades
No one should be beating ANYONE who they are supposed to love and protect. No one.

>social order or the world is created initially except by the sword

It was not created by the sword. Women are not the property of men. Men PROTECT women in exchange for women giving men children, companionship, friendship, and love.

You are clearly under the age of 25.

The very definition of a numale. A male so dislodged with his masculinity he would rather defend the apparition of a mirage than to actually be aggressive, manly and to conquer.

This is what a man looks like when he has no will or drive and succumbs to the inhibitions, the stifling and spiritually dead world these Jews have created.

One day this will all be a memory, a time in the past where we made huge mistakes for the feelings of lesser or incapable humans under false equivalence.

YOU are not a man at all and as such deserve no respect from me or anyone else in this thread.

>woman prefers to be beaten then bored.

You clearly have never even been laid. Seriously, get your head on straight. Go find a 50 year old man who has raised a good family and tell him your fucked up ideas. He will knock you to ground so fast that your little wimp ass won't get up for years.

angry sex>domestic niggery

haha the only one who has no idea about woman is you.

>i
I am more a male than anyone of you wife-beating idiots. I am more alpha than anyone you personally know. No one who is a responsible MAN hits a child or a female. If you hit, it shows that you are not in control. If you cannot control a child or a female with your words and body language, you lose. Every single manager knows this. Every single military officer knows this. You are a child with absolutely no idea about how to manage people. Only children think that violence is how you get someone to do what you want.

>about woman is you.

I've been married longer than you have been alive. Go find someone who is older than you to explain to you how to behave, because if you go into adulthood with these crazy ideas of yours, you will be divorced, alone, your kids will hate you, maybe even attempt to kill you.

SAD
A
D
youtube.com/watch?v=Z425TQAuz_U

That's very naive and you only picked upon one part of my post.
0/10, see me after class.

Seriously man they really like when you are rough.

Then we will redefine the world violence you absolute pussy-whipped numale.

> you will be divorced, alone, your kids will hate you, maybe even attempt to kill you

I see the problem. You are too old to know that this is already the case regardless of choice for most men under 50. You are more than likely a forty something year old who was already settled and dodged the bullets of modern women.

Serious question is it domestic violence that I spank my girlfriend when she acts up? Not even in a sexual foreplay kind of way I just legitamitely spank her when she misbehaves and force her to get on my lap and sometimes she cries but then she's always super sweet and affectionate after. It's not really consentual and sometimes she seriously doesn't want it but I do it anyways.

Not even memeing could this he considered domestic violence or could I play it off as sexual role playing or something in a legal situation?

>they really like when you are rough
Women like masculine men. They do not like to be hit, they do not like to be afraid of you, they do not like to be hurt.

You may find some women who appear to like to hit. These are not normal women. If you dig into their childhood, you will find that they were probably beaten or that they saw they mother beaten, or that they were sexually abused. As adults they have a fucked up idea that violence = love. I would never ever get in a relationship with this kind of women until she had gotten herself sorted out with therapy.

in a cucked matiarchy of canada it most likely is.
shut up numale

>Not even memeing could this he considered domestic violence or could I play it off as sexual role playing or something in a legal situation

If she was not consenting, which you say she wasn't, then yes you have committed a criminal act. It is a felony crime - jail time. You had better stop this shit immediately, and the both of you had better see a therapist because there is something wrong with both of you.

Do you leave marks on her? also what does she do to misbehave? also hahaha

t. Fatty kissless virgin

>that this is already the case regardless of choice

No this is not the case for ALL women, and it is not the case for even the majority of women. Women are just as confused as you are. They are just as alone, just as lost, etc. Find a woman with a good heart and a decent childhood, then slowly start to talk to here about a traditional lifestyle of monogamy, non-consumerism, Christianity, hard work, family ,etc. You will be surprised at how well it will resonate with them. They want that, but none of you little kids give it to them.

beating women is for cowards, cucks and degenerates.

Its shouldn't come to that. If you cant control your woman thru reason, physcology and communication...you are a fucking idiot.

>Do you leave marks on her? also what does she do to misbehave? also hahaha

This is the type of idiot language that is expected from a testosterone fueled adolescent that has no idea how to manage other people. When you grow up, you will realize just how stupid you really were.

>Its shouldn't come to that. If you cant control your woman thru reason, physcology and communication...you are a fucking idiot.

Exactly.

This.
You fucking idiotic teenagers.

Triggered

why the fuck would you stick with a woman that deserves to be hit in a first place?

Non-muslim (real) White people are civilized and respect women, dont be scum.

You are destined for prison.

I met some pols like you in the past. They all ended up divorced because they had beat their wives. Their children never talked to them ever again. Domestic violence is a real problem in Poland.

But how could it be proven? It would just be he said she said bullshit since she's never having marks and has no record of reporting it or anything

> they do not like to be afraid of you
Completely wrong

> You may find some women who appear to like to hit
Rape/beating are the #1 sexual fantasies of women. They love being 'taken'

> I would never ever get in a relationship with this kind of women until she had gotten herself sorted out with therapy.
It's not like you have a choice either way. Girls smell the beta on you and want nothing to do with you sexually or romantically.

honor killings did nothing wrong sempai

By numale faogt

my neigbour is smacking a bitch for 4 years now and its all fine. shes an annoying bitch that just asks for it. she just loves the drama.

>literally using testosterone as a negative

We get it dude, you're an emasculated beta nu male. You can stop bragging about it and worry more about your wife cheating on you

Quiet down or you will be spanked

red pill for who?

Fucking A right you are Croatia. Definitely the one thing the Muslims countries have over the West is that they effectively control their women.

It keeps them in line and it's hot too. The way they get that scared frightened little girl look in their eyes after you shock them with a punch to the face. You're a beta if you don't think this is ok

>But how could it be proven? It would just be he said she said bullshit since she's never having marks and has no record of reporting it or anything

There is something called 'contemporaneous evidence'. If every time you hit her, then she wrote about it in her journal. Then later she gives that journal to police, you are fucked. If she makes a few reports to the police, even in cops come and nothing happens, sooner or later cops will just toss you in prison. There is zero tolerance for this shit. If i was you, i would be afraid for the next 7 years (statute of limitations) that she doesn't report you. Stop this shit immediately and get therapy. You both need it.

Wait, you guys don't hit your women?
wat?

Thats not ok

>l
you are confused. Too many manosphere shit.

Women who fantasize about being raped are usually women who have been raped as children. Which unfortunately is a large number of girls. And just because some sicko did a study about it and got a group of mixed up college girls to fill out a survey about it, doesn't mean shit. Every heard of sampling error?

I am no beta, and i have never hit a female, and i have women coming on to me frequently. Women are attacked to men who are confident, men who are comfortable to be around, men who will protect them. Only fucked up women go for men who beat them - that is women who were abused as children.

NEWFAGS
THIS IS ILLEGITIMATE
THIS IS A ONE-POST
DO NOT REPLY

Kids, i have laid more 9/10 women than you have ever jacked off to on the internets. you have no idea what life is all about.

Explain to me how. Women love to be dominated. If you date a girl for long enough don't be afraid to hit her if she bothers you. If she is emotionally attached enough she won't leave. The men that are never able to stand up to their women are being taken advantage of

stfu commie swine
women should know their place
they've fucked my country
but they wont fuck me, i will fuck them.

Have you ever been to a muslim country? like saudi? The men are FUCKING ONE ANOTHER. Their crazy religion has them convinced that women are dirty, and so they fuck young boys. I've seen this with my own eyes.

Dad?

you fucked your country idiot. If was you who could not provide for your woman to stay and home and look after the kids. So she had to work, And since she was working, then she makes no kids. You are the problem, not her.

>If she is emotionally attached enough she won't leav

No, that's called stockhom syndrome. You have probably emotionally abused her before you started in with the physical abuse.
You are an idiot. And you will only end up in prison for this crazy behavior. and when you go to prison, all the other guys will rape and kill you. Everyone in prison hates abusers since they were all abused as children. get your head on straight. read some books about abuse. try 'Why Does He Do That' by Lundy Bancroft.

your sentences
1/2 right, wrong, right most of the time, right

your at least 10x stronger than her you shouldn't hid someone 1/10th as strong as you yeah don't let her walk all over you and be a bitch but you don't have to be a scumbag and beat her up

Women are the problem, if they had no rights to vote and if they were under a strong man who had right to hit her in the face so she could shut the fuck up, none of this shit would have happened

>my neigbour is smacking a bitch for 4 years now
The fact that you haven't beaten the shit out of your neighboor for this, tells us alot about you. That you are scum. Real men do not tolerate this kind of shit.

I know they're countries are retarded and the men are insane. But domestic violence was allowed in the West a very long time ago and it worked to maintain hierarchy in society.

Women should be hit just like children should get corporal punishment. It's discipline that keeps people in control. For the longest time in the West we understood that. Women are essentially emotional children, that need to be hit every now and again so they don't get too out of control

Steady on chap, some bitches are crazy and they antagonize

>strong man who had right to hit her in the face
'
Do you realize that in your country that you can be put in prison for just saying what you said. And if you are prison you will be anally raped and beaten because no one likes abusers. no one.

what were you doing over there m8?

shut up moral fag.
>And if you are prison you will be anally raped and beaten because no one likes abusers.
No i won't because prison is full of abusers, i just see my fellow men in there minus the niggers of course.

>Women should be hit just like children should get corporal punishment. It's discipline that keeps people in control

You are totally nuts. Beating women and children was not the norm in the West. Many parts of the West had little to no hitting at all. Even as far back as 60 years ago, less than 30% of American children were beaten. It's not a normal thing at all. The only time it was sort of normal was in Prussia where there was a childrearing book written that said to beat the living shit out of children. But outside of that region, it was not the norm at all.

I literally don't care. Like I said it works. They really don't care all that much if you don't end up hitting them too hard that they have like a black eye or something and people can tell.

Look, when women are incessantly nagging about some issue, or having an emotional outburst, sometimes it's literally the only thing that will stop them or calm them down. For some guys it's all they can do to stop a bitch from driving them nuts

>some bitches are crazy and they antagonize
Agreed that many women are crazy....because they have been mistreated as children or as young women. It's your job to find one that hasn't been or try to fix the ones that have been. Hitting doesn't help at all.

Agreed m8, couldn't hit a child, id put a 'lady' down if she attacked me though.

Just try it once and you'll see how effective it is

Well said, chap

>no laws to condemn it.

Including being beat up by your woman? There's never been a time where it is legal for a woman to beat up their husband and I'm okay with this if equality.

Otherwise we'll just have to poison your breakfast like the old days.

It destroys the fabric of a civil society. Saged.

>I literally don't care. Like I said it works.

Yes they care. And you will find out soon enough. You think all is well, but it is not. Inside her head are thoughts of killing you. And sooner or later you are going to set her off.

You have probably been raised in a home with domestic violence or you have been raised with no father because you don't understand first how to select a wife who is not mentally fucked up, and two how to behave with your wife.

You will either end up dead, in prison, and most certainly alone. Your behavior and ideas are setting you up for a life of loneliness and disappointment. I've met lots of guys like you, but they were all full of piss and vinegar at your young age - so cocksure of themselves. So stubborn.

>wants to beat women
>hate gays
>other consertive values
tell me how Sup Forums is any differnt from muslims

>id put a 'lady' down if she attacked me though

If a woman hits you, you have every right to restrain her. Not hit her. Restrain her. And you can do that forcefully. She should not be hitting you - that is illegal.

>Just try it once and you'll see how effective it is

you have no idea what the long term consequences are. And they are not good. It all seems good in the moment. Just like when you beat a dog for eating your shoe. But long term you are creating a monster, one that will kill you in the end.

Because beating your wife is not a conservative value neither is hating gays

>>wants to beat women
>>hate gays
>>other consertive values
>tell me how Sup Forums is any differnt from muslims

Exactly. Totally insane adolescent. Poor kid had no father.

Nice try, Achmed. You're conflating gays with raging fags.

if she is being a bitch, than you should beat her. If you would hit the guy for a same thing but not a girl than you are a cuck. You in the west are the only people ever in history to argue against, and what do you know KILL ALL WHITE MEN!
Does that not bother you? That ONLY white men are to be shat upon? why do you think is that? They are OK with migrant rape, with migrant sexism, and all other things they tell you not to do EVEN THO YOU DON'T. No one respect weakness, perma vergins saying "MUH WOMEN ARE BRUTAL AND BAD" can fuck off, if you are a cuck with no self respect, everyone is going to walk over you, because you are obviously ok with it

Lmao sure thing dude. Totally believe you

>But long term you are creating a monster, one that will kill you in the end.
Lol what are you even talking about? Women are so weak and they're even weaker when abused. They aren't going to kill you. The only way they'll kill you is by making you go insane if you let her walk all over you

Wow this guy actually undoubtfully comes from
>>>Plebbit

>cuck mental gymnastics
please go inflict your stupidity sowmewhere else

> 85% of black children in the USA are victims of domestic violence, that's why they are so damn violent

Not buying it. I bet the statistic is true however each individual is responsible for their own actions and until this culture puts an end to the cop-out known as victimization language this bullshit will continue.

> Domestic violence is the single worst thing in our society

Wrong again, self-mutilation and the resultant narcissism is. You must be from reddit.

>if she is being a bitch, than you should beat her.

Why is this Croat in favor of violence against women? Very easy. This poor fucker comes from a family of domestic violence, where it is ok to use violence to 'solve' anything where you cannot get your own way. Now why is this particular family afflicted with this sickness? Because at some point in the history of this family there was severe trauma, most likely from war, that mentally scarred a young male who then became a father, and beat his wife and kids. The young male was scarred in such a way that his brain has locked in memories of the trauma that have not been processed properly. But instead of seeking treatment, he just lashed out at people. This is very common in regions for 2, 3, 4 generations after a war.

>>I am more a male than anyone of you wife-beating idiots.
wew lad
>>they can hardly function. If any children even witness the violence, they will be mentally scarred for life.

Seriously though, my mother slapped me a few times when I was a spergy teenager and I turned out fine

>Lol what are you even talking about? Women are so weak and they're even weaker when abused.

You have no idea what you are messing with. There are countless incidents of women killing their husbands. Thousands and thousands. Especially in the West where they are no longer conditioned to think that abuse is accepted. And guess what...they get off scott free.