HAHAHA HOLY SHIT

>B-BUT DRUMPF SAID THE WARS WOULD STOP

Sup Forums irreversibly btfo

Well, somebody has to end the war.
Who did you expect, Jesus?
Bombs and bullets will do the trick.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

fuck off

stupid kike

Sup CTR shareblue

Why are we being invaded by these shills with proxies?

some kind of (((top US general))) is not gonna define the US foreign politics. Leave decision-making up to God Emperor.

Wars don't magically win themselves.

Americans are getting Clinton's foreign policy and everyone who disagrees is a shill. The denial is real.

Trump already bullied Iran because reasons, so this general's advice will probably be music to Trump's ears.

When we have an all volunteer army, who cares?

Just throwing lives away. Go in hard and take em all out or don't send anyone at all.

Probably anyone that's against refugees.

>general says he thinks we need a few thousand more

Generals always want more troops, he's probably right though if we want to "win"

Personally I'm well past the point of giving a shit about the Middle East I'd say pack up and let them eat sand

Afghanistan does nothing for us

>HUHA POL BTFO
sage
These Sup Forums BTFO threads are getting stale, pretty much nobody outside of the CTR circle gives a shit. The majority of pol probably finds these past 2 weeks as some of the best of recent history

Drumpf is a failure.

This. Always sage always report. The move on

>End the war

That won't happen unless the whole country was razed

(((Rats)))

is a person chink in gif?

get back into the tub, Aquafresh

Wtf I hate rats but damn that's fucking cruel