This as the russian flag again?

Let's say that referendum will take place in Russia on shall this flag replace the current one or not, what would be the score? Now, I know that it is closely tied to the most reactionary tsar you had (Alexander III) and autists who are larping as nazis today are claiming it as their symbol but look how pretty it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seV51xrDp04
youtube.com/watch?v=WjdwuUHiqGI
youtube.com/watch?v=YdOexDMhkGk
youtube.com/watch?v=qaDikWotFlg
youtube.com/watch?v=S2eoSKmfZXo
youtube.com/watch?v=bY11mRimZWs
youtube.com/watch?v=tlrwhyL3jrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It would be cool because then Serbia would adopt this flag since they're russian puppets

its indeed a nice flag. idk tbqh.

Ja Sam place nas stari ruski niemiecki grecki byzantijnski flag tako je lep blilo

Osecam Tvoj post Daj rakiju i ex ju musiku sada

No thx, I don't want to live in an empire, which belong to its people like a livestock

Bolsivik scum :(

pretty A E S T H E T H I C to be honest.

i like this one better

No, ussr is better worse than empire , I'm soc-dem_monsieur that want to live in Russian Republic without chechens, kaucasian oligarchs and putin's puppet

It used to be the official national flag of Russia for a couple decades in the 19th century, and people disliked this flag even then. It's even more meaningless to make the Russian flag nowadays, as those are Romanovs' heraldic colors.

Serbian
youtube.com/watch?v=seV51xrDp04

youtube.com/watch?v=WjdwuUHiqGI

youtube.com/watch?v=YdOexDMhkGk
----------
Croat

youtube.com/watch?v=qaDikWotFlg

youtube.com/watch?v=S2eoSKmfZXo

youtube.com/watch?v=bY11mRimZWs

Literally created by a kike mongrel from Germany.

Go back to oven, jewish negroid subhuman

This applies to all of Russian Empire except for 1861-1896, all of (((USSR))) and all of (((Russian Federation)))

It's a flag of Holstein-Gottorp-Romanovs. I don't like this family, they failed with reforms and created revolutionary situation in our country.

Local monarchists and nazis are retards. Others are oldschool commies or apathetic, or libshits. Mostly apathetic. So
>what would be the score?
the score would be low.

do u think mum will lik??

I know:(

In all actuality, the current flag is much more historical than the one above

- Romanovs' colours
- Briefly used
- Used during a bad time for Russia.

Current flag
-Ideologically neutral
-Used for the longest period
-Used in pretty glorious times: Peter and Catherine the Great, Napoleonic Wars.

Do you have autism?

Also who is this, I keep wondering?

i wuld add taht the romanov fleg was used to represent central asia and caucases which are not part of rusia anymor
yes and its my mum

>glorious times
>Peter the Great
Peter I - introduced shit load of tortures and corporal punishments to the legal code, enforced massive slavery mascaraded as serfdom, introduced conscription to army "as long as recruit is healthy" ("дoкoлe cилы и здopoвьe пoзвoлят")
>Catherine
Literally used to spent loads of money on her personal expenses and brought kikes to Russia. Said kikes later on did (((Revolution))) and continue to plunder Russia

Go back subhuman and take that blacked divorcee single mom with ya

зaкpoй poт, пыня

peter I is literally the reason why everything is russia went so fucking bad

Until Russia overthrow Putin for murdering his political opponents and critics they are no longer allowed to post on Sup Forums
They have lost any /bro/ tier privileges for being completely gutless.

/thread

don't talk shit about mummy you nigger

That thumbnail made me think that bitch had bubble rap around her head.

DONT CALL MUM TAHT

>Ancap flag

I don't know why these autists worship bitch who took black, egyptian and arabic cock

This flag uёbischnyh cocksucker

IS NOT TRUE STOP LIE

it's true though. she dated a nog in college and worked for model glam(high end prostitute, just like Melania), there are photos of her back on cock spin in Egypt and Dubai

Damn that's ugly. Looks like an African country

stop making lies about my mum is veru hurtful u know

That wasn't the official flag of the Russian empire, as far as I remember, that's the flag of the Romanov dynasty. The state flag was the currently used tricolour. They did usually wave the tricolour and it together, though.

It's a pretty sweet flag, though.

It wasn't a dynasty flag either. It was one of the official flags used for a brief period in the late 19th century. Flaw? Created under a jewish supervision. The taint is unforgivable. Reversed White Gold Black version however can be viewed as a possible variant. Representative over White Race reign over subhuman mongoloid-turkic and dark hordes

mate....bad news for you.... you are cucked hard by your (((waifu)))

my mummy

why )))

she slept with men of other races. have some standarts

she's enriched generic whore. That's why

citation needed

NOT TRU
HE HAЗЫBAЙ MAME TAК

Interesting, I thought it was the colours of Hollstein-Gottorp-Romanov, but seems that wasn't entirely correct. Thanks for clearing it up!

>Created under a jewish supervision.
Every fucking time.

What is your favourite emeperor?

>for murdering his political opponents
who are these people?

Ko te je pustio iz peci?

Beautiful flag user

youtube.com/watch?v=tlrwhyL3jrY

kys

This is royal flag. it would be stupid without re-installation of monarchy.

Take a look at pre-Peter the Cuck Flag

That's a very pretty flag, I like it a lot. Shame not a lot of national flags in Europe are anything other than tricolours.

I wish we had a flag wit cross and big Jesus face on it and a label: "Orthodoxy or death" in cool gothic font.

I'm not even christian, but fuck it will trigger all dickheads so much it definetely worth it.

It represents good - heritage of the North, freedom and extermination of foreign races in Europe

Take me back to good old days...
When Empire was most redpilled state in history...
fucking juden and their cummunism.

so Black > Yellow > White ?

In your dreams subhuman

Rus abroad here. I've been saying this should be our flag for a while now, maybe even with the double eagle over it.
I understand the symbolism of the tricolor but a country with so much power and influence should not be following the ideas of others. It should be immediately recognized as Russia, not "horizontal France", "Colgate" or "fucked up Netherlands".

speak gentile please

thats where it was ruled by a german.

Excellent
>I understand the symbolism of the tricolor but a country with so much power and influence should not be following the ideas of others
Sounds like something like then, desu senpai

Tbqh Germany is basically a crypto-Slav nation.
>metal age invasions replace half the population with proto-slavs long before biblical times
>language gets SLAVed by the east
>lots of racemixing with Russia after Peter I
>Nazis and Soviets rape each other en mass
You're basically Slav but holding on to Germany culture and identity. Barely holding on at that.

Your mummy is a whore, dude.

STOP

def, she's very monarchist

muhdik