So Stefan just very almost named the Jew at the end of his newest video

So Stefan just very almost named the Jew at the end of his newest video..

youtube.com/watch?v=sd5O7eAZBkU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVeCNI3gLUY
youtu.be/0o2eKaELGMY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=QVeCNI3gLUY

What's the next stage of his evolution?

His mom is a fucking jew. Why do you think he will ever name the jew?

I am sure he thinks that his "smartness" is due to his jewishness.

He will never say anything.

He hates his mom.

Reminder that Stefan is aware of the role of the jew but also understands its not a giant conspiracy.

youtu.be/0o2eKaELGMY

You may forget because you are like 11 years old, but before molymeme decided to hop on the NatSoc Train, he was big on "DeFooing Cult" which means breaking all contact with all family, and with all individuals who are not AnCaps. He kinda abandoned that, but in the process he obliterated whatever relationship he had with any kin.

Wasn't the defooing thing about abusive family members though?

His mom was a single mother whore

it was during his "do you support violence against me?" so basically telling your son to clean his room was reason to DEFOO

If you want to be more literal, he considered "if you wanted to raise taxes against me or imprison me" as reason to DEFOO

Literally everyone in pop culture is starting to pivot towards us. How is this happening, the Jew's grip on the culture seemed so strong, now it's become laughable.

>"If you want to know who's really in charge, you have to look at who you're *not* allowed to criticize. I'll let you go down that rabbit hole, but HINT HINT HINT: It's groups other than white Christian males."

The Jew offered him no argument, So he offered them no mercy

As a Jewish man, i'm here to inform you white bois that we will win and you will all be destroyed.

Meme away weaklings.

He would just do some mental gymnastics and say it's muslims or blacks.

>flag

Come back when you do you soft cunt

Is it a conspiracy when nigger steal, rape, and murder? Is it a conspiracy when fleas spread disease? No, they are just doing what come naturally to them. So too does the Jew.

OY VEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

(You)

Weaklings is a numale word. I bet I could wrap my dick around your thin wrist at least twice, before you start begging to let me put it in your mouth. I'll let you and call you a faggot while you slurp down my load, faggot

Then he's a Jew.

>"It's groups other than white Christian males"
That could be black males or females or even white Christian females. Or even Muslim males and females. But they're not the ones running Netflix, are they? Hmmm.......

He has named the jew before
Check out his twitter