Who else here has learned a truth they did not know thanks to pol?

Who else here has learned a truth they did not know thanks to pol?

I now have a deep hatred for white people

I finally realized that when you fuckers give those fake smiles it's to hide your true emotion, hatred.

Now when i look at white children and white people in general, I smile at them knowing you despise me as i do you.

Thanks for opening my eyes pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJc-8mXb8hk
youtube.com/watch?v=tlwrbR9pvj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

np

You are welcomed. Also protip: you should attack and kill as many white people as possible in as public a forum as possible while making sure you let everyone know it is specifically because you fear white people... That'll show us.

You are welcome nigga

You mean i should do a Dylan roof?

White people always teaching niggers for free

Everyone acts the same you fucking idiot. White people are not all the same hatefilled person.

youre welcome, now get the hell out of my country

Yep, cumskins basically blew their whole cover through this board and other online right wing crap. I actually get happy when I see a snow dick get btfo or beat up, fully deserved.

Or you could name it after the thousands of black mass murderers who are ignored by the media

Or Gavin Long or Micah X Johnson

Yeah. Wear a hammer and sickle shirt too, while you're at it.

How many rolls of tin foil do you use to make your hat?

>My country.

How much power do you believe you actually have?

>I smile at them knowing you despise me as i do you.
All you've admitted to is your own hate, and deep projection.

You've learned nothing.

alt-right spouting that shit in broad daylight, first and last mistake

I honestly didn't learn anythng..well except I learned that there's a lot of misinformation and disinformation. user are used as tools to broadcast (((views))).

Or Dorner, but not as base of course. I mean you kinda have to now. Just heard about some thing in pikeville KY, that'll be fun yeah?

HA HA stupid nigger

Believe me OP. Sup Forums is not a good sample of what the average white person thinks

It look you this long to figure it out, wow niggers really are stupid and race isn't just a social construct.

>pol/ is not a good sample of what the average white person thinks
yeah, its worse

>t. Mudblood
yes we are

All non-whites hate white people and also hate other non-whites. Non-whites are some of the most racist fucks out there.

Congrats you have mental disorder. Don't forget people who really supports you bag of shit.

>I hate X race because a minority of them do Y thing

Yeah this is a productive attitude to have. If anything you should be trying to actively dissuade X from Y, instead you're just sowing more division.

Assuming you're not a white guy pretending to be a pissed off nigger for (you)s

>fake smiles
you are welcome

Wrote nigger on gear invented by white people.

>Dylan roof

Yes, exactly. Roof's stated goal was to start the race war. Don't let a white guy beat you to it.

lol maybe in yankee-land or commiefornia, but the south and midwest are basically Sup Forums irl as long as you avoid the liberal/black parts of cities

You're welcome

All of the races are at war all of the time. You hate us as much as we hate you. Everyone is a racist.

>snowdick
>cumskins
trying this hard

almost everyone i work with hates when a nigger walks on the job site
we would rather work with women

Glad we could help, but you need clarification -

When conservative whites smile at you, we just think "poor, poor foolish black/brown person, they still think that they can get everything for nothing and that the world owes them something despite being lazy faggots, when will they learn?"

When liberals do it, they're thinking "I bet he'd be a great bull for my wife/girlfriend, I sure hope he'll think I'm one of the cool ones, but man, they sure are stupid and I'm glad we keep getting to use the, to further our agenda. It's great to see diversity, but man, I never want to live next door to that big monkey"

Knowledge is Power!

GOD BLESS THE VIOLENT STATES OF AMERICA!

Racist

That's pretty harsh. I'd take a beaner over a black. I'd gamble in taking a black over a woman though

Your going to be missing those smiles real soon friend

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

>Speaking language created by my people.
>Using a computer invented by my people.
>Enjoying all of the comforts that civilization affords him
>not living in a mud hut with fucking malaria
You are welcome darkie

spotted the triggered cumskin

>I'd gamble in taking a black over a woman though
women are considered minorities
so jobs that require us to hire minorities.. we just hire white women instead of niggers.

>cumskins

This will not have the impact you intend but I fully support your use of it, you go girl.

You have totally missed the point though. It is exactly because you're there and prone to random acts of savagery that civilized people must leave the now unsafe area and find protection from cops who don't care if you think they're racist.

Then you're all alone with each other in a formerly beautiful neighborhood, shitting on the streets, killing yourselves.

The "alt-right" wants black people to stop being the literal boogieman, you racist fuckwit. You're literally the nigger that is holding the rest of your senpai back.

Congrats.

WE WUZ INNOVATORS N SHIEET

Spotted the CTR shill.

Nigs aren't smart enough to use proxies to appear to be from Canada, everyone knows this!

not all white people, etc.

but yeah, that's pretty much it. people hate people of a different ethnicity, specially if they're minorities. it comes naturally to us, even leftards. their self-righteousness stems from a gratification mechanism, not 'love'.

in fact, people hate other people. we tolerate each other because we have no other choice than to go on a murdering spree and get gunned down. it's just easier to identify with a group of the same cultural background.

you're so fucking stupid you couldn't even get hatred right.

>women are considered minorities
>Make up 51% of the US

Maybe if you want to have people listen, you should post some of your races achievements instead of pics of you being savages
Ill be waiting

Well played

>because we have laws
if it wasn't for laws shit would be a bloody mess
i know my kill count would be high

How cucked the Whites?

1. cucked by jews
2. cucked by blackd
3. cucked by masons
4. KEKED BY FAGS, SON
5. cucked by leftists
6. cucked by refugees
7. cucked by UGLY LESBIAN FEMINIST WOMEN - SHIT, MAN, THATS THE PROBLEM WITH WHITES?
8. Cucked by Based Bezmenov's commie bosses
9. cucked by pedos
10. cucked by occultists
11. cucked by snownigger
12. cucked by... THEIR GOVERMENT IN DEMOCRATIC STATES. Yeah, boy, this is hard life and soft white.
13. cucked by asin student and poo-ceo. Yeah, Poo have more rights, than you.

Nigs aren't smart enough to get through pre-algebra, a class I took in the 6th grade.

can confirm, the most racist in Prison where niggers. They dominated in numbers any unit you went to, one unit nickname was chocolate city...

Yes it is

I'm pretty sure they hold some of the records in the sports we invented. So there's that.
You are welcome again darkie.

That's niggers for you, man.

kill yourself. we don't need you.

code name for niggers where i am from is canadians

t. from the south.

>cucked by snownigger

i am always drunk n shit

sandniggers, sorry

>you should post some of your races achievements

that's exactly what he's doing, niggers have achieved nothing except manage to be eternal savages and bring the quality of life down for everyone

np, nig-nog. now gtfo, closed-minded sub-humans like yourself aren't welcome here.

You know, the lady next door to me used the same term once. I kek'ed.

In China they have a name for Blacks.

It translates as 'monkey people'

You're WHALE CUM

you are too sensitive

I give the fake smile to everyone, regardless of race.

>I finally realized that when you fuckers give those fake smiles it's to hide your true emotion, hatred.
>tfw I'm white and I write the performance reviews
>I can ensure minimum pay raises allowed by company policy are granted
The smile isn't fake, user.

Can confirm, also why do you paint your canoe black??
>so it doesnt tip

Absolutely not true. The unfortunate things is we bred them to be some of the most amazing cotton pickers known to man. We gave them a real marketable skill and help them perfect it. The problem is without direction. They don't really know how to put it to use.

Embrace you inner niggers, niggers.

Jesus Sup Forums, are you really gonna let a nignog bait you so easily?

just think

you could avoid this life of torment by moving the fuck back to africa

It's more disgust and contempt than hate desu. We tend to have less volatile emotions than your kind.

Exactly, why would we fake being happy about being superior.

You know, nigger, there is many subhumans at my work. I have to smile and be polite to them, just as I do to every subhuman crap I cross in the street, I look like every "normal" white male
But when I go home, I play this song: youtube.com/watch?v=JJc-8mXb8hk
and train in every possible way imaginable for racial war...

And I can assure you most white people I know are secretely preparing or at least hoping for racial war.

>divide and conquer
that or just a dumb nigger

A nigga got so smart and so woke he had to make a beautiful master race to conquer and civilize you. Why cant you be more like Yakub or his tribe and realize we are the inheritors of earth and the future of humanity? Even with cultural Marxism infecting us you cant surpass us so you're jealous, I get it, but we are recovering and will soon resume world conquest.

please, call us pigs, pigskins, or longpigs.

us whites are amazing at racial slurs, and this is the type I would use if I was in a position to do so.

dis is pasta

Reminder that black people only exist because white people let them.

go back to africa then

no evil white people there! a true diverse paridise!

white people gave the world everything

Top bait.

If you think white people did some bad shit in the past, just you wait. Our damage output is going to be off the charts. We don't carry the 'sins of our pasts' like you Satanists do. Keep whining

Yeah, we are. Black people should be kissing the feet of Whitey, if they hadn't enslaved them they'd still be chasing hippos with sticks.

What a butt hurt faggot.

fuck you nigger, I wish your grandads grandad had drowned on the way over here in some dutch jews slave boat

youtube.com/watch?v=tlwrbR9pvj8

Niggers always gang up

Do not Dylan roof. Please.

>snow dick

kek

My cringe-o-meter's getting spiked by 'cumskin' but I quite like 'snowdick'; though I can't discern why. I'll get her to moan it, next time I'm inside your mother.

> i finally realized that when you fuckers give those fake smiles it's to hide your true emotion, hatred
- somehow "realized" that all white people give fake smiles in order to hide their hatred. I wonder how you came to "realize" it. Lemme guess, you simply assumed it while projecting your own bigotery towards people of white skin color onto them?
- A lot of People tend to smile even when they don't like whoever they are smiling it. It's called Etiquette and they were very surely brought up to do so. it has nothing to do with your victim-complex, though.
- Do you actually know true 'hatred'? Even if you meet an actualy anti-black racist, most of them do not truly 'hate' you. They are at most various stages of dislike. 'hatred' is actually pretty harsh. If those people smiling at you actually 'hated' you, they must have been the most disciplined people you will ever meet, because believe me, being friendly towards someone that you truly hate is not easy.
- personally, i will keep being friendly towards anyone until i know wether or not they are assholes. It might be a surprise to you, but unlike you other people can see that your skin color doesn't causally influence your behavior. Even the ones that see "blacks" as statistically negative will not simply assume you to belong to that negative part, since they can (in person) actually evaluate you on an individual basis.
Also,
> Thanks for opening my eyes, pol
Holy.. You should realize that pol also contains a huge number of LARPing "racists" and actual racists. If you let your eyes "be opened by pol" (in terms of anti-black sentiment), that would be the equivalent of me going off to a black supremacy website and develop a deep hatred for black people :D But even then keep in mind that most "racists" on pol aren't even against black people in general, but more against the (unfortunately large) subset of blacks acting like thugs.

Keep to your own people.

Stay away from us.

Shit like this really makes me think that non whites truly are incapable of critical thought. You just generalized an entire race of people and became the exact thing you claim to hate. Judge groups by their statistics, and remember that individuals are not groups and judge them by their merit and character.

Sup Forums made me realize that jewish tricks is a real conspiracy and not just whacky bullshit. Also showed my the documentary Kymatica and that was pretty good

You have not experienced hate yet tar baby. What you have seen thus far is merely contempt.

You will most definitely know when white people start to hate. Keep pushing your luck and you just might get to experience it.

>whites don't show their violent nature
>unlike minorities who do

I agree, minorities can't control their hatred unlike whites.

just one exception:

SJW Whites. So many Trashcans had to die already :(

Most of the people on Sup Forums aren't even white.