What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?
Is he just a face, is he really in control?

okay i need a quick rundown ASAP

He is rich and powerful but only one of the faces that was too dumb / chosen to be more public & outspoken.

You know who his handlers / our real rulers are user. Say it loud, say it clear. 13 families rule the goyim here.

Puppet for Grischka Bogdanov

I need a basic gestalt on the families and who they are.

Pretty much this.

We only know of Soros because they are using him as a cover.

He's a nazi that's trolling the fuck out of these Antifa and other snowflakes into handing him control of your country.

this, I don't buy that the ones at the top are unironic libtards who actually believe in equality and the bullshit

puppet of illuminati.

I can´t remember them all off my leg user.
Rotschilds, Warburgs, Rockefellers (somehow gentile, but they were literally baggage boys for Redshields in their early days so maybe goyim can rise to power), FUCK I forgot so many, wait. Astor I think is also the British royal house (they got subverted real early, like Egypt exodus early). DuPont IIRC, also connects to DuPont tunnels which connects to a place you might have heard of.

Can´t name others but just look into it user. Redshields bought up half of england on the cheap by having agents saying Napoleon won the war.

Also the history of how they started their central banking scheme is public knowledge / you can find documentaries on it. Finally, if you´re into mysticism and shit - it´s not actually the families ruling anything, they are agents of Baphomet, Molek & Satan (great dragon, the phoenix). Which again could mean whatever the fuck, aliens, Niburu demigods, demonic entities, who knows, ask AJ / Icke / Tsarion / Maxwell / Cooper for a basic gestalt on the deeper stuff.

It has helped our side a lot though I feel. People connect him & his Darth Sidius-esque behaviour and psychopathic interviews to his actions & condemn the lot of his cultural marxism / civil unrest pushings.

They play the long game user. This is their single greatest strength.

He's just a face. One of many that are either being manipulated by or a willing servant of the more powerful few.

This. He's an agent for the Red papacy. The Vatican has more power than we will ever imagine

He's just mad because he's old and fat lol

He's just a face but if we can grab him, we can get him to divulge his backers and their backers.

can i get a quick rundown on the red papacy?

Stop believing this Soros crap. Pic related is who you should really fear.

Ask google or your supervisor shill

can you stop meming you faggot

fine you dumb cunt

redpill me on the red papacy. does that suit your miniaturized brain?

QUICK RUNDOWN

NOW

He is legitimately a puppet of lucifer / Satan

When you accept this basic truth all of his actions suddenly make sense

Everything he does is trying to move the world towards suffering and ruin. He wants to move our planet into a post apocalyptic dystopia, where a minuscule fraction of the elite live in total luxury while the rest of us starve to death in the ruins of civilization.

Of course he'll make sure that billions of people die before that happens

This man is the greatest threat mankind has ever faced

Here's the quick rundown
>bogdanoff's have inside control of the illuminatti
>supposedly have extraterrestrial connections
>rule France with a fair but iron fist
>saved Europe with a phone call
>one of them has three testicles

Youtube: Michael Tsarion The Red Papacy.
Also Satanic Feminism I think it was called.
But a TON of his stuff was shoah´d from YT. Good luck low-effort poster.