Counselor to the President blatantly advertises products of the President's daughter

>Counselor to the President blatantly advertises products of the President's daughter

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=C5LT42jRMmQ

Can any Trump fan here please defend this without resorting to memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HiHN3IJ_j8A
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=C5LT42jRMmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wouldn't even care if Obama did something like this.

Obama and VP constantly did cameo appearances ON TV shows.

Oh look, it's this thread again....

When did anyone from the Obama admisitration ever said "go by the stuff from any of my family members" ?

Suddenly the fake news kikes found ethics.

Ivanka isn't kelly anne's family member shitcuck

Why is this whore still the face of the Trump administration?

It is legally impossible for the POTUS to have a conflict of interest. It's so important for avoiding this type of banal criticism that they made it a law.

she needs to be fired

who cares lmao

in what way are Kelly and Ivanka related?

Pls fire her and hire Laura Ingraham

no one cares lol

If it's a good product and she's legit excited about it, I don't give a fuck. Who says a person can't talk about shit that gets them happy? Or is something only Trump supporters are deprived of?

>Can any Trump fan here please defend this without resorting to memes?

im going to go buy some Ivanka crap just to piss off lefties like you.

Defend President Meme without using a meme? Why even bother trying? Either you're on board with the lulz or not.

It's a small price to pay for ourguy but we are willing to pay it.

when did anyone in the trump administration?

is kellyanne important?

protip: the answer is no

Fuck off Shareblue

yet another thing that proves trump's administration is full of retards but is still ultimately trivial and a distraction from the important issues

>It is legally impossible for the POTUS to have a conflict of interest. It's so important for avoiding this type of banal criticism that they made it a law.
sauce?

I have a hard time believing that.

how much can she fuck up before they fire her ass? trump might unironically be telling her to say this stupid stuff

it's not legally impossible, that's a massive exaggeration. he's not bound anywhere near as strictly as members of the other organs of state are though

Are you saying when the president does something currently illegal, it isn't be illegal? Not got a dog in this race, just want to know what you mean?

Both her and cuck Spicer are dumb as rocks
He needs to find some smooth-talking kike

He hasn't got a leg to stand on. Nixon tried this defense and it blew up in his face.

>Omg! how come White People are no longer playing by the rules??? This is outrageous!!! Whites are supposed to follow the rules... otherwise our lying, cheating, stealing and corruption won't have it's advantageous over them anymore! nooooo!

LOL! they seriously don't get it. They still think Whites are this "Mr. Rogers" stereotype. No....... no.....................no. lol

hahahhaha, too funny

Let me just ask then, if you feel this way, then why do you care when niggers break the rules?

It's a rule, not a law.

because obama and fuck niggers

All the women in my family are only getting Ivanka Trump clothing and jewelry for presents from now on

Looks like she needs a spanking.

Bullshit you stupid lying fuck

urgh, her shits so basic, buy the stuff if you want to but if you love the women in your life don't make them wear it

Dick, you need to calm down.

>daughter dumped over politics
>it's wrong to tell people to make a political move and buy her shit

It's not like he's just advertising

>this is more egregious to the media than literally giving government money to your friends
You people are retarded

Is Trump ever going to replace this barfly? I'm tired of looking at her. She looks like a Hell's Angel's wife and she sounds like an utter retard. She also spent a year trashing Trump while working for Lyin' Ted.

Why would you just post a lie you have no idea about?

Are you trying to impress us, you literally who?

i dont defend anyone who brings shame to the god emperor. she should be flogged in a public square for this disgrace and return to His service with renewed vigor and a more cautious manner.

top of my search, he's riddddled with flubitis youtube.com/watch?v=HiHN3IJ_j8A

Dick, all this stress is bad for your health. If not for me, then for Agnew, please try and calm down.

Pathetic memes... so sad

its not about the clothes its about the message it sends

Some under-the-radar cutes in that pic

Don't you get it? We're destroying our own civilization in order to destroy you. Do you serioulsy we give a fuck about the rules anymore? This isn't 1970 anymore. You wish it was. Back when the good little white man "played by the rules" and you fucking scum could do anything you wanted without repercussion.

Our world is not for you. You don't belong in our world. If removing you requires burning our civilization to the ground, then that is what we will do.
You are decades beyond the momentum. Your mind is in another reality. We don't share your views. We don't share your mind.
My words are written for the baby's mind. Because it is a baby who I type too.

You think we play. You think we joke. Good.... good!... we prefer you keep thinking this.

>defense
>not assertion
He was justifying his actions unrelated to any attack dipstick

>Because it is a baby who I type too.
as*

i have no idea what you mean, i don'y care who is in charge of anything, asked a dude what he meant, found that clip, I dunno, just bouncing around, i'm going to go eat noodles and have sex

Fire her hire alex jones as council

My simple baby speak is the only thing that caught your attention... out of everyone here, my baby speak connects with you the best.

Baby speak, for the baby mind.

Or, some say inferior ape.

I see no problem with this.

Also, Trump is diverting attention from whatever is happening behind the scenes incredibly well. Media take the bait every time.

It's disappointing he isn't going after the Saudi-Kike axis of evil, but can't expect perfection I guess.

Goo goo ga bibibibibibi blrbl goo nigger

These mudskins believe the white man needs to play by the rules like a 'goody two shoes' while they break all the rules and take over our countries.

Let me tell you something about the White Man in 2017. It is very simple....

WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE

LOCK THIS NASTY CUNT UP

How about you get your head blown off with a shotgun first.

>It's disappointing he isn't going after the Saudi-Kike axis of evil

Yeah, because dismantling a 70+ year old network in 14 days is what he was supposed to do.

no u

Jesus..

In just 2 weeks the US has gone from the greatest super power in the world to a literal bucket of shit.

I'd like to say things couldn't get any worse, but that would be ridiculous to echo.

I'm sorry but this bitch needs to be fired apprentice style ASAP. She may have done a great job on the campaign, but this is just not her wheelhouse.

Conway is committing career-seppuku to distract America away from Trump's illegal tweet from yesterday.

Why is that illegal?

Damn gonna buy some now. Thanks for the ad op.

"Go Buy Ivanka's Stuff"

>>>
You're not getting it. There is not Ivanka scarf, only pandering to leftshits.

Conflict of interest hmm?
Ivanka needs to push a lot fucking harder though

She seemed to be playing it up. She kinda rolled her eyes like she couldn't believe she was saying this crap.

Didn't watch clip, but I'll say it's in bad taste to shill for family business.

But it's literally nothing compared to (((their))) nepotism, corruption, shady dealings. Hypocritical media attacking who we might assume to be a relatively honest man.

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=C5LT42jRMmQ
who cares... the Media asks her a question about Nordstrom dropping her Line and she answered it. Who gives a shit. If she would have declined to answer.. the Libs would have had a problem with that too.

>greatest super power
Literally a third world open board cesspit of every degeneracy ever cataloged.
Fucking kill yourself parasite.

Seen from the outside, this is all pretty entertaining. I mean, Trump and his government really aren't even pretending they care about rules and laws anymore - and the law & order conservatives don't care either. It's bizarre.

>Attack messenger. Ignore topic.

>the Media asks her a question about Nordstrom dropping her Line and she answered it.
And then she literally said: "Go buy Ivanka's stuff"

Yeah this is bad.

Trump shouldn't use the presidency to shill for family business interests and by allowing Wall Street to do whatever the fuck it wants now.

Nepotism, corporate cronyism and Wall Street greed are all things he campaigned against, he should live up to his promises to us.

She is allowed to have an opinion. Just like Nordstrom having an issue with Trump and taking it out on his Daughter. If Libs weren't so tedious the US wouldn't have half the problems they have

He had nothing to do with Conway responding to question that was posed to her by the Media. Nordstrom started this tedious Bullshit

>She is allowed to have an opinion
That's not an opinion, thats advertising. Also as the Counselor, you dont go on national television and say whatever you want to say.
Also Nordstrom just stopped selling Ivanka's stuff because it doesnt sold well. And then this happened If you really cant see whats wrong with it, then you should really go off Sup Forums for a long time.

Alright, sounds like it was just an off-the-cuff remark and intended to be humorous but also helpful to her friend.

She needs to be more careful because the Jewsmedia will pounce on stuff like that.

>all these shills harping on this today
If this is the worst thing anyone associated with trump has done, then I'd say they are saintly compared to you soros funded kike-puppets.

Except for setting the tone for discourse and legislation for the entire country, and of course hiring Conway in the first place.

WTF, I love Nordstrom now!

Who cares. Presidents can blatantly peddle ghost written memoirs and make more in a few months than what the presidential salary is for 8 years.

I bet you also hate Trump having opinions (and according to precedent, a likely constitutionally correct one) that his executive order banning migration from seven countries is a nonjusdiciable matter.

Go back to r/politics you effeminate latte-sipper.

oh no, kellyanne conway is wise af to the media bullshit, fox or not. over the past 6 months you could see her hate them more and more each time she has been interviewed.

i dont know why trump and now conway have shilled for ivanka, but the fact that conway did it on live TV reassures me that theres a damn smart 5d chess move behind this.

Is it possible that Kellyanne works for Hillary? It's not even funny anymore. She just keeps embarrassing Trump. Why can't he fire her? Maybe she has some dirt on Trump.

>the Media asks her a question about Nordstrom dropping her Line and she answered it.
There are times when a spokesperson is required, ethically and legally, to respond "no comment" to questions such as that.

>it's not legally impossible, that's a massive exaggeration. he's not bound anywhere near as strictly as members of the other organs of state are though
That still doesn't answer my question.

The move is obviously to distract the media from Trump shilling for his daughter's business.

She's taking the bullet for him, but it's so blatantly obvious that I sincerely hope the ethics watchdogs don't take the bait and hone in on Trump on this.

She got him through the election, KAC should just shut up in all honesty though.

Let the spice deal with the press

Not that Spicer is any more competent than she is.

He fucked up and mistook Atlanta for Orlando three fucking times.

Did Conway point out the SS agent holding the nuclear football or are we talking about something serious?

Unbelievable. Where Trump found these retards?

>be 50
>look 60

Why defend it? Cunt's gonna cunt.

>Streisand effect

I would have known about Ivanka's products if the media and democrats hadn't complained. It is on every news network in Australia.

If they just shut up about it, then maybe 100k people watching fox would have heard KAC say it, and even fewer pay attention to what she said.

Now the whole world knows. Free press!

Simple, Ahmed. People are trying to blackmail the president by boycotting the businesses of his family. He's having non of that. Furthermore, people are free to shill whatever they want, as long as they disclose possible conflicts of interests or things that might could their judgement.

Don't care.

why the fuck did you link to some cucks channel?

no matter who it was you would have a problem with it, fuck off