Texas Officially Bans Sanctuary Cities

>After an afternoon of debate, the Texas Senate late Tuesday voted 20-11 along party lines to advance a controversial immigration measure to ban sanctuary cities in the state.

>The Texas Senate late Tuesday gave preliminary approval to a controversial immigration measure to ban "sanctuary" jurisdictions in the state.

>It would also punish local governments if their law enforcement agencies fail to honor requests, known as detainers, from federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers to hand over immigrants in custody for possible deportation. The punishment would be a denial of state grant funds. The bill doesn’t apply to victims of or witnesses to crimes, public schools or hospital districts.

archive.is/35Qcp

Texas once again confirmed best state.

Other urls found in this thread:

dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/02/08/lt-governor-blasts-dallas-county-resolution-welcoming-undocumented-immigrants/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoetzl_Brewery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need this so badly. Go to any of the border cities. Cartels operate openly and attempt to intimidate you. This shit needs to stop.

It's great living in America's America.

Bump

>Texas once again confirmed best state.
best state in the best country

Fuck yea mother fuckers

Didn't you faggots barely get open carry a year ago?

Are you faggots still not allowed to have knife blades longer than your dicks?

Texas is nothing but Mexicans and east Asians

Missing the part where Ghost came back from Vietnam

>

The biggest shitholes in Texas are Austin, San Antonio and anything way down south.

>rules on knives

They already banned assault knives in the UK

Blades must be shorter than five inches to carry in public, no daggers, no Bowie knives (which is fucking terrible).

Anything shorter than five inches is legal, switchblades are legal, and you can do whatever the fuck you want on your own property.

>UK
Well yea. Texas is about as opposite from the UK as you can get.

>longer than your dicks

>Being this mad
I don't get it, man.
What do knife laws look like in your state?

no one enforces this unless you live in the ghetto

No switchblades

he just wants to carry his katana, do not mind him

Cool. What state are you in then?

Pretty much. I've seen plenty of people walking around with Bowies and big fuck-off knives and get no hassle. I just wanted to explain the law to him as it sits on the books.

For some reason I'm recalling some obscure loophole that actually makes it legal to OC a sword with a Texas CHL.

All Texans are born with a natural hatred for austin

>Be weeb in Texas
>Mexican tries to rob house and steal animu figures
>Unsheathes Katana and kills him
>Get away with it because he was on my property

>Catch Mexicans taking a siesta
>kill them all
>build a giant penis

Ours is bigger btw

AR recently changed it so you can legally carry anything, except its purpose can't be to harm others or you'll get charged for it.
So, you can carry a sword as long as you don't hack somebody up.

New Mexico

>Corona
What a faggot ass picture

I'M FUCKING CUMMING!

>New Mexico
Suddenly your buttmad makes perfect sense.

Neat. Can you defend yourself with it if you're attacked, or does that fall under the purview of harming others? Reminds me of the vague "Not intended to cause alarm" bullshit that you see with long gun OC.

lived in Austin for a bit myself, it's ok if you know the right people and places, but it's a shell of its former self and will be inhabitable in 10 years

the cyberpunk/anti-government culture in Austin during the 90s was insane, Alex Jones is an artifact of that era

Now its turned into a liberal hellhole.

>Be weeb
>... kills him
Not happening even in Texas

now the anti-gov are the pro Tex secessionist ;^)

iirc, self defense does count as using it as a weapon.
I doubt anyone would be arrested for stabbing someone if they were threatened with a knife/gun though.

being at the top is really nerve-racking, as well as taking the elevator up and down. makes your ears pop.

Just the tip

tfw only lived in jew york and new england my whole life

there's a libertarian book store on the drag right across from the university where you can learn how to get out of traffic tickets

HAM radio conspiracy schizos detail the inner workings of the deep state on random frequencies

Richard Garriott hosts blacksmiths and medieval jousting on his property

NASA retirees are growin weed and makin crazy inventions in their garages

there's guys 3-D printing AR kits for bitcoins and all sorts of fab shops

you're not looking hard enough

> Controversial immigration measure to ban "sanctuary" jurisdictions in the state

A ((controversial)) ban on jurisdictions not enforcing border laws? Only controversial to one group of people.

How is this even "controversial"

Come home, unless you're a leftie.

Then fuck off, we're full.

Don't mess with Texas is a fucking anti-littering campaign

DC fags ABSOLUTELY BTFO'D

Ok?

dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/02/08/lt-governor-blasts-dallas-county-resolution-welcoming-undocumented-immigrants/

Dallas said fuck off. We'll see how that works out since we can't even pay our police pension funds.

ITS MILLER TIME BABY WHOOOO

What does it mean that the bill doesn't apply to public schools? That's one of the most important places to find and remove illegals.

Shiner is brewed by Germans, Senor Waffle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoetzl_Brewery

I think that's the funding part.

Cant wait for south dallas to turn into Brazil, I would jizz myself.

Engineer get this fruitcake out of my thread. GET EM OUT

So what is a good city then?

tfw only lived in Sweden my whole life

tfw all knifes are legle where I live.

>So what is a good city then?

Houston is pretty neat, only real problem is driving everywhere, the city's huge and the illegals all drive 5-10 under the limit because no license/insurance/etc, unless they're drunk, then they rear end you and speed off.

Penal code says 5.5 inches or shorter. And yes while you can't carry illegal blades you can still keep them on you're property and defend you're habitation with them

Lived in North Dallas for a year. Loved it. I think im moving to Cabo San Lucas now. Uncle Sam wants 30 grand when i have about 800 bucks.

Spoons are next!

Went to north park mall, literally more interracial couples than white people

West Dallas is a shit hole. Never should've left Florida.

Lancaster, TX is purdy ghetto.

We slaughtered the shit out of the Mexican army and the battle of San Jacinto. Funny but not even funny how badly we killed those sleeping Mexicans.

Lol siesta..

Fuck Houston! It's full of Nigerians immigrants and Katrina run off now. It's a shit hole.

>Nigerians immigrants and Katrina run off now. It's a shit hole
As much as I wish it weren't, this is pretty accurate

Can I get an some examples of sanctuary Cities in Texas.

Dallasn, Houston, Austin?