Sup Forums, I give you

Sup Forums, I give you

>The Kingdom of Greater Bavaria

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=biq7rz0PKXU
manaf-halbouni.com/work/what-if/
edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SIGN ME UP

Any designs of pic related that don't look awful?

Why is Padania a part of it and why is it seperate of Germany?

Why would people in Veneto, who barely want to be part of Italy, a fellow Romance language country, join a Germanic country?

Stay away from italy, fucking crauti

>Franken
>Bayern

Slovenia?

fuck off

Add the French Alps and call it the Alpine Republic. The AR must be politically modelled on the US of 1776

Is it Catholic tho

If youre in the south you are a nigger anyways.

Should declare a state religion to push out any mudslimes.

Shut the fuck up nigger.

The US in 1776 wasn't a republic yet. At that stage it was basically a bunch of pseudonations with a coalition military and vague plans to form a union of some kind later

Maybe in a thousand years lad.

Sup Forums, I give you

>The British Empire

Thoughts?

This.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS THREAD.

EVERY DAY.

SAGED.

I'm actually okay with this

Thanks Dutch bro

We'd let you have regional autonomy and you can still speak Dutch and have all your own Dutch customs

The only rule is: no niggers

it's simply we provide the Leitkultur for everybody to oriantate on
youtube.com/watch?v=biq7rz0PKXU

Fuck off Ahmed, go ahead and annnex any slavic shithole you want but don't you dare to lay a finger on Italy

stop trying to out-meme my (((country))) please

Can Denmark join greater Bavaria as well?

Looks like the best of a few worlds

Do it faggot.

Maybe if Schulz gets elected, Seehofer is done with all that bark and no bite.
So what should we vote SPD with the hope of Seehofer getting into action or AfD with the hope of a strong opposition?

>The only rule is: no niggers
But you haven't even kicked them off of your island...

Burgenland is ours. Otherwise Greater Bavaria isn't a bad idea. It can unite the smarter uncuck Germans.

New HRE when?

I guess we lost that tiny strip of land to Italy forever

fuck ww1
Trst je naš
Reka je naša

no way

Why can't it be like that?

italy is for italians

Get Alsace too

>Can Denmark join greater Bavaria as well?

Permission granted.

>bavaria with sea access

Fuck off. It's called the greather Appenzell republic and it encloses everything on your map - except useless Untertanen Bavarians.

Blue-white, you're out.

t. bmw driver

>Appenzell

Fuck off, cheesenigger.

Eheh
Trieste é nostra cuckboi

Grand

Admit it, you'd like to sea what would happen.

Ahah wait does Reka je nasa means Fiume is ours?

The US of 1776 was a disorganized mess

Fine, Weisswürstel. You still lose.

t. bmw driver

Switzerland primarily isn't, but every other country/region there is

hello

t. human

no, just no.

This is the best meme. Why do Italians even want to be united? Several constituent kingdoms of Italy were literally much better off when they were independent. Classic example of the whole being worth less than the sum of its parts

>bmw driver

Hello Mr. Görilaglu

Fuck off shill. We don't need subhuman Italians and Croats in our lands. Südtirol, Schwabia, Bavaria and Austria union? Yes. Anything else is multitracial sewage

Shut up Pablo.

Kein Elsass?

b-but sea access

>american education
Anti italian shill get out

Frag ich mich au

Ayy, Alpentürke is triggered.

Nah, not a problem, Abdullah. And remember: we, along with Austria, are your last hope. Treat us with kindness and respect please.

Your forgot your t.

seveda bi se vsi učili slovensko, kajneda
raje obrani svojo domovino pred vsiljivci

>implying that we won't sell out the Piefkes to the eternal Anglo to secure our continental hegemony so that they can drain them in their blood factories while we're using their empty husks to feed our armies of cave people

dieser Buskünstler kann weg .

Respect and kindness? Towards Ösis and Bergjuden?

I'd rather get cancer.

Yes, it's Bavaria.

arab busdriver artist has the same idea , just related to the arab world . arabs and wasp fail worldwide .

brexit reinkommend and finally brits no longer relevant

Back in line, Austro!

AFD of course.

Can be bought on the grounds of ethnically cleansed area. Cohabition with Italians and Croats in the same area disgusts any proud Bavarian man

>Italy being part of the cuck union
Kys kraut, zitto animale

That would be fucking great. We could sink the refugee boats with our superior bratwurst torpedos.

I was under the impression Switzerland was doing pretty well on its own, no?

>I was under the impression Switzerland was doing pretty well on its own, no?

You are misinformed. They need our help.

no

Jowui, Scheff

>Italy
>not cucks
Meanwhile Italy is one of the most enriched cucked countries. He most famous football player was adopted nigger by Italian whore
Germany is not in charge of the (((EU))), Jews are. Funny isn't it? And it's not Germanics who are the real race traitors today either. its not us to bring the scum over, It's Jews and Meds, which is literally the same, hostile to real Europeans, negroid shit

Italy, "Greeks" and Spanshits are the ones who fishes them out. For the last 30 years

edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/

breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

Nein! HEIL BAVARIA! HEIL DEUTSCHLAND! HEIL VIKTORIA!

You gave Switzerland some colonies I see. Thank you.

the German states that pay in the "Länderaustausch" should be in that, op.

>implying Swiss "Germans" are not continuation of Greater Bavarian Race

>we wuz bavarianz n shiet
I know you are just a larping Albo
Get your friends the hell out of Italia

It's Chinese now that you've run it into the ground.

>uppity wop manlet got cleansed
F O J B E
O
J
B
E

Pojdi spat janez

A R B E
R
B
E

Fuck off negroid. The reason I respect highland Albanians is because they would kill their racemixing relatives. Something your subhuman ancestors failed to do.

Pic related

absolutely obsessed, just ignore this alboroach

He got cleansed long time ago by negroid and arabic cock
S.P.Q.R.? More like C.U.C.K.
Reminder Romans willingly intermixed out of existence. Rome allowed scum from Asia Minor, Judea and North Africa to freely travel and settle. You know the drill. The Mediterraneans are dead. It's anthropoligal fact. Meds were glorious with exception for Rome. I mean, Romans got B L A C K E D in brothels and watched gory spectacles in the Colosseum. The "barbarians" being savage were a victor's meme. Just like the "muh ebul" Nazis today.

>Ritualistic and very spiritual occasional post-battle cannibalism/head decor innawoods.
>Blood for sport and animal cruelty followed up by some nigger dick in the brothel.

Pic related - more of Roman """""""art"""""""

Quite literally their ancestors

checked
well, southern tyrol has a german majority, so i guess it's not italy

The only time I post this, is when you cuckolds raise your pathetic high pitched voices about your assumed (wrongly) manliness

Go and rescue some nigger rapefugee, your girlfriend is horny

No, the Germans living there are not Italian
The land is

those be croats, btw I love the way your cowardly military divisions were left stranded after capitulation and literally ran for their lives, a true reflection on of how your "national" character is made of incompetent turncoat pricks

nigger rapefugees are nowhere near as subhuman as albanians

>Not knowing the Helvetii masterrace

>implying yugoslavs are not all the same
There were both Croats, Slovenes and Jews actually

>tfw I party in the most exclusive mountain resort on the planet, listening to the music of an all blonde girls band while calmly waiting for your desperate call for help.

It's so exclusive they've reversed gravity.

Shit, didn't mean to write both

Ja, sat häppens at times...