Muslims are literally the only single reason why French people need armed soldiers in the streets and to literally...

>Muslims are literally the only single reason why French people need armed soldiers in the streets and to literally barricade the Eifel tower, which was once their national pride and landmark

When will they wake up? This year's election is literally their last shot at not dying out in the long history of lost civilizations.

Other urls found in this thread:

deutsch.rt.com/europa/46225-praesidentschaftskandidat-emmanuel-macron-keine-franzoesische-kultur-frankreich-wahlkampf-twitter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They helped uncuck us, now it's time to return the favor.

>Glass wall
Sounds more defensible than their defense during WWII

You actually never breached the Maginot Line, and you chose to go through the Ardennes at great risk just because of it.

I cannot find a french presidential thread currently sp I put it here.

Emmaunel Macron: "There is no french culture".

deutsch.rt.com/europa/46225-praesidentschaftskandidat-emmanuel-macron-keine-franzoesische-kultur-frankreich-wahlkampf-twitter/

I think having numerous stereotypes and endless parodies is a sign of having culture, personally.

True, but at least other whites were cucking us and we also had slaves at the time which was neat

Whites are the ones cucking all over Europe. The Muslims are just their tools.

he's gay

>This year's election is literally their last shot at not dying out in the long history of lost civilizations.

>implying France is worth saving

>Eiffel Tower
>National pride

Lel it's just a vertical trainyard

But I thought wall didn't work, that terrorists will jump over it or dig under it? What's up with that Hollande?

At least it's finished. Look at this shitty incomplete face.

I think it looks pretty cool, to be honest.

They did near the end of the French campaign, but France was already dicked by then

You realize that was made by just some guy and some dynamite right?

The work that was done on it is outstanding, it's just a shame no one completed it. I suppose it's a Tower of Piza thing where it's too late to correct it now.

It was supposed to have their upper torsos as well, right?

Yeah, apparent from the Washington part. I think it would be okay with just the faces, but Lincoln does look flawed to me as it stands.

Seems the most obvious option is to erase that traitor's face from the mountain and replace it with Trump's.

>Eiffel tower is in such danger due to multiculturalism they have to fortify it
>OPEN BORDERS IS WORKING EUROKEKS TRUST ME, ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE!

>YOU NEVER LET ME BLOW UP YOUR TANKS AND MOW DOWN YOUR INFANTRY AT A LOCATION OF MY CHOOSING

it's not so simple we need to get islam out of europe FOREVER

There's a fucking wall around the Eiffel Tower?

Like you fucking need any more reason to kick the muds and niggers out.

praise kek almighty

Nobody is waking up, that's why french redpilled people are leaving the sinking boat. I got a 2nd job interview for a place in Dublin... I really hope to succeed and leave this shithole once and for all

To be fair I'm ok with Lincoln not being finished

Only the next few decades will decide wether keeping the American empire whole will have been a good or bad thing to do. Lincoln didn't have the foresight to know, so I cut him some slack for keeping the south in the Union even though they had every right to leave.

I hope Lincoln was a good guy and not an accidental bad guy.

>Frogs constantly BTFOed by foreign power
>sign of culture

KEK

France are 'fighting back'.. wow such bravery france, well done for putting up barricades around your main national monument.. in fear.

lol

>Underlining Muhammad but not Omar, Ahmad, and Mehmet.
If this isn't faked (I don't have time to check it), I think France's problem is greater than expected.

If you fight back, your enemies win.

Ever been to France user?

It has the most cancerous left wing population on the face of the earth.Just look up 1968 riots.

The right wing are generally cunts, the French have a way of being arrogant fuckers without the balls or muscle to back it up.

That said it is still a vital part of the west and the majority of the population is white.

Can it be saved?

I hope so user I hope so