Red pill fatherly advice what red pill lessons did your dad teach you?

Red pill fatherly advice what red pill lessons did your dad teach you?
My dad told me "never stick your dick in a woman you would marry and raise a family with, who wouldn't be a good mother" is this red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzNEE2Esbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess no one here has a dad

mine died 10 years ago

what did i miss?

My dad never talked to me unless he was yelling at me for waking him up by walking too loudly.

Didn't teach me anything, mostly ignored me and was an angry bully

Don't know the guy...

my dad taught me that a man who has to hit a woman is not a man at all

at worst a strong grab of the hair and a show of what you COULD do is more than enough

men who strike and throw women around (or fantasize about it on the internet) are just weak willed brainlets that are too effeminate to outwit them

I'm teaching mine the economy is designed to keep you down, space Jews rule the country, and God hates faggots. I know I'm missing a lot but you have to start somewhere.

Top quiality advice, I would also add the classic "do not stick your dick in crazy".

The best advice my dad gave me was to not end up like his sorry ass.
Hope you're happy drinking, popping pills and fucking that nasty woman.

>my dad taught me that a man who has to hit a woman is not a man at all
what if she's wielding a bottle?

Thinking back on it, my dad didn't teach me much about long term life shit other than following the agenda of having a degree gets you a 'real' job. He did teach me how to do some camping, but I learned almost everything I know now either from personal experience or from being taught it in the military.

Feels somewhat bad

He taught me surprisingly little wisdom, but lots of useful skills for building independence, which was pretty fundamental for my eventual redpilling.

this you dodged a bullet dude

>My dad is dead.
>end of.
>Be your own dad.

>Don't try to understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzNEE2Esbc

this is all you need to know

My dad(mom's husband) redpilled me on black people and taught me how to hunt.

be a fucking man and take it from her you weak little pussy. are you saying you cant overpower a woman? holy shit lol

you sure think that huh? nu-males are hopeless lol

He taught me never to start a fight with anyone, but always end one.
Also a ton of hunting, carpentry and about technical stuff.

And he took me fishing and skiing when I was younger in northern Sweden.

Pretty good dad.

My dad told me that life was a river, and if you ever felt like you were drowning then you should stop trying to swim upstream and just go with the flow, aiming as best as you can in the direction the river is taking you.

My dad is the living example of the blue pill, alcoholic, back stabbing, divorced degenerate

My dad is basically a nicer version of the guy from Gran Torino.

my father told me that bad friends are like smith. If you hang out with them, one day you will get burned. If you are lucky, you get away with a stench.

My Dad gave me herpes and used to pinch me to "check for ticks."

Also on the topic of females, my grandmother red-pilled me on jews.

When I was like 15 I was already pretty red-pilled but still she told me dead serious once when we were having coffee, "it is not the president in America that has powers, it is the jews"

And I just told her "I know" then my grandfather said that I might just be something one day.

Get a dumb wife and a smart mistress

my dad sat me down one day said lets talk about sex. i said what do you wanna know

Flags check out. Cucked nations unite

So your dad is a fucking loser that never accomplished anything then.

He (indirectly) taught me that pussy holds control over men.

He was a virgin beta that got snatched by a roastie to maintain her. Then spent the rest of his life being a doormat, never taking control of his own destiny.

Thanks to him, I'll never get married.

"Just don't become a faggot."

>Nobody is above getting their balls busted
>but taking too much makes you a bitch

Everyday before school he told me history about our American founders and always taught me you don't need to follow a career in school to be something and successful. Always told me the glory of capitalism and being able to start from nothing to something, and the importance of small business and degenerate liberals

flashback of my dad's advice through various moments

>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE>BE PROACTIVE

Sup Forums is my father.

He provided for his family and gave me some advices. Just pretty basic stuff about how to get shit done and not being a degenerate

Nowadays I'm the one who is redpilling him about all the SJW shit

mine dad red pilled me on lots of things mostly women and Christianity

That the only good nigger is a dead one.

Stoicism right there mate, you're never really in control the only control you have is what you can perceive and think about, every following action comes down to way too many factors out of your hands. Always keep your mind 100% and you can get through most of life a breeze.

Want some fatherly advice, we are all going to die, nothing really matters what we do in between that and we have no real effect on the course of the universe, we are minuscule. We should aim to change that and our impact on the universe, we should aim to enjoy our time while filling it in and try to ignore the menial everyday bullshit. That doesn't mean not to feel because that comes with the programming but it means to every now and then look at the bigger picture, the one that is abstract and doesn't matter.

your dad is a poet

My dad is a bitter asspie. I didn't listen to his endless whining about political matters, but have come to the same conclusion in many cases myself. I'm more rational and less emotional about my views though.

Don't pull a gun unless you plan to use it, don't shoot at someone unless you intend to kill them.

my dad is bretty amazing and dropped countless red pills over time

It takes a long fucking time to buy cigarettes.

dont drink, do drugs or gamble

My father's advice on women

>second hole from the back of the neck

0/10 no one is this retarded on Sup Forums

"Never marry an Arab. They beat their wives." I was like six when he told me that.

If she's a fatty you just flip the folds until you smell shit, then flip back one

did he drop those "red pills" ... between your legs??
did it hurt so good?

My dad isn't the worst but not the best either.
He taught me photography and introduced me to anime.
He's Asian. His actions showed me not to be beta and that you must strive your hardest to be white because being Asian is slow kind of suicide. Far from the worst though.

Its fun, do it. But don't tell your real name and address.

>abused krauts thinking this shit is normal everywhere else

I didn't grow up with my dad, but the only thing he's told me that really stuck with me was.

>if you're going to have sex with a girl it better be for love or lust. If she's neither she's not worth the time or effort

The mental image is hilarious.

I barely know my dad, he used to beat me a lot ver small things as a kid but never really did anything with me, never even went to my school. He'd disappear for months at a time (I really liked that because whenever he was home It was super tense and I'd stay in my room to avoid him).

Moved out last August, been a dream living alone, no more anxiety and fear although I still have mental problems and am easily made afraid and am paranoid.

Hope my truthfulness helps :)

"beat your opponents into submission, if you can't stab them in the back."

My Dad made me listen to Michael Savage with him from as young as I can remember. He'd take me for long car rides and listen to Savage rant. We did this every day until he got taken off the radio for telling some faggot to go get aids.
I love my Dad.

My soul was a beautiful picture and the people in my life scribbled over it and now it will never be. How many broken things slip through the cracks. I also suffered serious emotional abuse as a child which led to me developing "Schizophrenia" (intrusive thoughts).

I am mad :)

"Dad, why did you get divorced?"
"You already know the answer. And if you don't...you'll figure it out."

Dad was very right, I found exactly why he divorced my mom - she was a psychopath, and my 8 year old brain didn't understand.

Things like that you don't lose though. I've come to understand that, if there's something wrong, you'll always know deep down inside that it is. Getting over every single social device and planted thought in your head, convincing you to think just as everyone else does, is the really hard part.

My dad didn't teach me the red pill. He taught me to find the red pill.

Never be lewd to an Arab
An Israeli, or Saudi, or Jew
Never be lewd to an Irishman
No matter what you do

Your truthfulness is pretty gay and pathetic. You shoukd probably definetly kill yourslf

Better shoot up a mosque.

I'm native American btw. Alcohol is destroying my people. My granddad was like my father. He really helped raise me, When i was a kid I used to think he was my dad. He passed on in 2015. I regret so much. so much left unsaid. I will never see him again.

I'm not White :p

My father taught me that a healthy hatred of gays, and commies was good for the soul.
He also taught me to respect the power of guns at a very young age.
He also used to pick on me when i was younger so that I could grow tough skin and not be hurt when people insult me.
We mostly just bitch about muslims and what we hate nowadays
11/10 best dad.

you are not entitled to anything, prove to me that you were worth it

jk fellow leaf, don't kill yourself. abused by my pops too. can't change the past, focus on the future.

My dad's a pussy I learn what to not be like from him

To add, my dad is a pretty blue pulled man. The only red pill he gave me is the fact that all Asian women are bad. Oh sure you can fuck one but a serious commitment will never work with them. They can never be satisfied with a man.
Yes white women or any women of any color can be unfit for marriage but none are as terrible wife material as an Asian women. My mom is white btw.

thanks guy

Intrusive thoughts are OCD. What quack diagnosed your shit?

Types of schizophrenia too senpai

>hard work makes anything possible

I didn't truly understand that until a few weeks ago.

I observed him when he used some tools and he explained this to me. Other then that he didn't teach me shit or talk to me much at all.

But i guess that's better then most.

Never show your money around poor people.

RIP

"Traveling abroad is a waste of time and money. What can the world offer that america cant. Whatever I want to see, I can find it here. If I wanna hear people with accents I can barely understand, I'll go to new orleans."

> electricity always flows from and atracted by positive. negative relationship

>we love welfare
SWEDEN YES!

Here some fatherly red pill advice

Your dad sounds like a cool dude desu

>You're part of this world too

Social democracy is a good idea in a nation entirely made up of hard-working white people.

Today we aren't, so it doesn't.

>lots of useful skills for building independence, which was pretty fundamental for my eventual redpilling

SUCH AS???

Sadly this. We are lonely generation.

>no fjords
>no pinnekjot
>no julebrus
enjoy life, burger

my father was a well off man who dragged his way from poverty to traveling abroad,dealt with my lunatic mother and then raised 4 boys alone while holding a high stress job.

he dropped little red pills since i was a kid which later blossomed and choked the liberal weeds of my education

looked like you were implying "I love the NEET-life"

My dad never talked much, can't remember any life advise. Now that I'm grown up we're not really close and still don't talk much which I kind of regret but it's just wierd. When visiting mom gets a hug and dad only rarely but when thrn it's akward. fml I guess I should change that

Fuck no, I get severe anxiety when I have no daily obligations for extended periods of time.

Taught me to shoot a gun and how to use a sling + stone, build fires, cook, filter water, taught me that defending and providing for those close to you is one of the top duties as a man

But I can't remember him teaching me anything about how to deal with women, other people, work. or how to get around modern day life.

was he in the military?

Mostly absent father, but I can't blame him for everything. I push people away. Most people are stupid and I like to be alone anyway.

My dad told me "Son, women are all insane. If they didn't have pussies, we'd be shooting them in the streets."

no. he was born after ww2 in case you're thinking about that

My grandfather on black people
"If the can't fuck it or eat it, they'll break it"
I cant remember about my dad but I heard "kaffir" like on a daily basis

>how to use a sling + stone
Figure 8 or spin-until-release?

"A good nigger hadn't been born yet"
Thanks grandpa

>My dad told me "never stick your dick in a woman you would marry and raise a family with