Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY
youtube.com/watch?v=JXriphg1Yqs
youtu.be/9oofI0AKrJs
youtube.com/watch?v=GnuGM60PpsI
itsgoingdown.org/anarkids-march-trump-asheville/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wonder how much welfare he bribed those prostitutes with to get them to hold those signs

Average commie

When they punch us, they get some faggy meme video. When we punch them, they get knocked the fuck out.

Reminder that Antifa is just another name for Communist

Was that picture made in Ukraine? Really looks like some place I saw in Kiew

They would look mighty nice in an oven.

this is the face of gommunism

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

Are you retarded?

Here's Franco

No sane person would want to rape that

youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY

Still quite possibility one of the most pathetic thing I've seen from the left that whimper as an antifa realises he's just been sparked out by the fascists.

I want to see vids of antifa scum getting ttheir asses kicked.
Anyone please? I will give you all of my internets.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXriphg1Yqs

they're all bernie sanders kind of crowd

it's like the starting slide of the worst prison movie ever made. they make a plan to break out, one of the guys would get raped, then the rest of the movie would be spent comforting him.

Above one I just posted is great. They go on about Richard Spence getting hit and taking it like a bitch, well at least he didn't go down crying like a pussy.

Also great to see their butthurt afterwards, antifa realised picking a fight with proper far-right nutjobs without any police in the way was a stupid move.

How to handle antifa
-finland edition

I remember that from when it was streamed live. That drum beat was on point.

Is the one with the black poster a woman or a guy, I really canĀ“t tell. If that person is a she, she really should be waering the mirror of Venus pendant the one in pink has, instead, to make it easier for us normal poeple.

On a scale of 1 to Sophie Turner, how raped will AugFrogg feel when we forcibly convert her to the alt right?

id still give the girl on the right a go

>FUCK COMMIES, SEND IN THE FASHY GOYS!
youtu.be/9oofI0AKrJs

>sexually assaulted written with the handwriting of a 5 year old under RAPED

Yeah she wasn't raped.

AG Sessions. RICO. Any questions?

Day of the helicopter.

i swear,this guy and patton predicted so much shit

youtube.com/watch?v=GnuGM60PpsI

Maximum keks at 1:47 where the antifa cuck things he's so great snatching that flag, then promptly gets his head smashed in.

are they firing tear gas cannisters at close range or something?

My mothers maiden name is Franco. I dont know much about. Where they bad people?

depends who you ask

He was a movie script writer

It's funny how i googled churchill and the quote and see some sites saying "FAKE!! He never said this!"

Of course the left will wanna cover their own asses.

Looked like it, fucking kek'd when one of them got one straight in the ass at point blank. Spotted the /ourcop/ there.

I like how the missing link is involved. That's all of our ancestor right there. I wonder who convinced him. He comes out very rarely, like bigfoot.

>top row, 2nd from the right

He's the only one that facially doesn't look like a cuck. Must be a drug user or something to end up with that lot.

Can't link it outright thanks 4chump

Oh and here's something everybody needs to see.
itsgoingdown.org/anarkids-march-trump-asheville/

Communist here.

Fuck these people. We dont associate with these sad forms of society.

Real Commies/Strong Union workers have fought and died for shit they believed in. So did Americans. Even fucking Nazis.

Not so these fucks who look like they live in the gutter, whine about their sexual identity have mommy and daddy pay for their liberal arts degree take over our values.

They go to a protest once a year and yell at shit that they dont understand.

>Communist here.
Would you like to come with me for helicopter sight seeing tour? Free of charge of coruse comrade.

Many forms and evolutions of communism.
Your form of communism was given to you because your country is weak pollack.

We'll considering it was Huey Long that said it and not Churchill, they're right in that regard.