Why do so many Milennials live with their parents?

Why do so many Milennials live with their parents?

They need help to wipe

Cheaper

Forced to be more financially sensible after the boomers have bled the economy dry.

whats the struggle for

/thread
tl;dr Boomers made it this way
Everyone go home

House prices (at least here) are insane

Wages have not kept up, if you can even find a job that pays decently (good luck)

they got duped into the post-secondary meme and spent their future life's savings on it

this ?

Because they're losers. If you don't live on your own and have a car by 18 you're a faggot.

did the deerposter move to norway now?

housing market is shit
job market is shit

capitalism

rents cheaper so I can spend more lavishly on my car and personal possessions for a little bit longer until I have about 15k to put down for a house by the time i'm 30. Fucking retarded to move out when your 18 spending 40% of your income on bills when you can spend half that and help your family paying rent/electricity/internet/food. Besides that all I have to cover are my car payments, insurance and my cell phone.

>Norwegian flag

what's up with deer pics latley?

Can this be a bleat-bleat thread? I saw some on the drive home from work last night. They're so cute, I want to hug them so hard their panicked flailing isn't strong enough to escape.

Pic related, the wheer-skree is a close cousin of the bleat-bleat

My house is build for two families and as I didn't want to rent it to somebody I don't know and my parents lived in an appartment I invited them into my house.
Dunno what's wrong with that? That's what I think is part of being a family. Helping each other out if needed.
I get some money and they got a better living.

Normally its a German, this is a Norwegian (ie. Somali).

house price in the uk are in thier 100ks
have to work 30 years to outright buy it out (not including inflation)
alternitavily i get a morgage BUT the cost to pay it back can be double beacuse jews

conclusion : too exspensive to move out beacuse jews

>They're so cute

Yeah, on a fireplace.

On a scale of 1 to 1933, just how shit is the job market?

>german
'Turk' is the word you were looking for.

Capitalism would breed self-sustaining adults that can afford to live by themselves, while all the NEETS would starve to death.

The adult sized children who's very existence makes a mockery of evolution (while un-ironically worshiping it like a religion) that we see today are the result of collectivist ideals gone completely out of control.

Get on the goddamned helicopter you fucking leech.

They're cute wherever they go.

Because it's the closest they can get to their momma's womb. And that's their ultimate safespace.

Here's your (You)

Tough times breed strong people
Strong people create good times
Good times breed weak people
Weak people create tough times
-------------You are here---------------
Tough times breed strong people
Strong people create good times
Good times breed weak people
Weak people create tough times

>They're cute wherever they go.

Especially when they go on the ground..

>Get on the goddamned helicopter you fucking leech.

no, the economic system has failed us, get that shit on a helicopter and ride it into your ass.

Precious!

Not gonna lie, that was pretty bro tier of you. Are, dare i even ask the question, turks bro tier?

>Millennials live
because their life will never be as good as living at home with their parents who worked all their life for a living.
they want everything without the work

At least the deer knows you never leave your gun lying on the ground

Because there used to be something worth pursuing when leaving mama's home

This is true.
I'm 23 and can barley afford a place to live, eat, and have some $ for recreation and vices.

How the fuck can I grow a home business if I got the housing market's boot on my face?

Of course my aryan friend :^) "Turks" who live in Germany might not be though

Fuck off Norgay I paid 30k towards the mortgage. Anyway it beats partaking in some Jewish 'property prices' conspiracy. People used to live with their parents and it's going back to that way again unfortunately, blame boomers.

Because the average apartment costs half a million euros and the bank won't loan you money without an unlimited length work contract not in trial period and a decent downpayment.

boomers wont retire and insist on fooreign buyers making homes unaffordable for most americans. ching chong buys half the city and then rents it back to us. brilliant!