twitter.com/AnonBabble

>rachman

((( )))

>rachman

So this is payback?

Hand me my shotgun...

"Unstoppable if we don't do anything to stop it"

Fix'd

Pic related, at least sea immigration is stoppable.

>reason 6,020,209,039,092 why Jews always get kicked out of countries
i starting to think they can't help themselves and are genetically designed to wreck host societies

No harm in trying, then.

Harpoon the raft
Use drones to drop fish guts closer to the shore
You got a barricade of sharks

>(((Gideon Rachman)))

every
single
time

sure thing, Gideon

best I could do

They are really going all out.

>Harpoon the raft

Just start sending them back like the Aussies do. Apparently nobody's got the balls to even do that.

>In the Old Testament, Gideon was a judge called on by God to rescue the Jews from the Midianites, and the name was popular among the Puritans.
I thought the name sounded somewhat Jewish.

It is stoppable if we enforce borders,.

If our elected govts dont take this seriously, then why should we take the law seriously?

OK for this smart ass FT blogger with his Oxbridge education, all the niggers arrive here are not after his job, they are after ours!

So dont tell me its unstoppable, i'll stop the shit, watch me, i'll fucking stop it alright

This is just going to lead to an ethnic cleansing in a few decades once the current parties lose power. Fucking shameful and the current institutions will be entirely at fault for it.

Doesn't this pretty much justify colonialism?
Annex their homelands and turn it into Europe. It would save them the trouble of migrating.

So it's revenge and Eurocucks are just going to cry until they're all wiped out...

TOP KEK YOU GUNLESS LOSERS

REMEMBER WHEN YOU ALL USED TO MAKE FUN OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT AND GIVE US SHIT FOR HAVING THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS?!?

WHOS LAUGHING NOW FAGGITS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAB

>(((Gideon Rachman)))
God fucking damnit.

P.S: Fuck this asshole, Europe please remove kebab.

rip

Whoa, is that an assault spoon?

I've got 5 shotguns, 4 rifles, 2 WW2 luger and ammo.

Illegal of course, I live on a rural farming estate,I shoot Deer and Fox.

Time to release the Kraken

>You got a barricade of sharks
in the med?
Alright for some

Thats in a Bond novel

Barracuda attack men when bloods dropped

>in the past, europe populated the world and it was bad
>now the world is populating europe and its good you fucking racist

i just want war right fucking NOW GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

LEGAL*

inb4 my party van. wew

Gideon Rachman Add to myFT
CHIEF FOREIGN AFFAIRS COMMENTATOR

Gideon Rachman became chief foreign affairs columnist for the Financial Times in July 2006. He joined the FT after a 15-year career at The Economist, which included spells as a foreign correspondent in Brussels, Washington and Bangkok.

He also edited The Economist’s business and Asia sections. His particular interests include American foreign policy, the European Union and globalisation

>American foreign policy
>European Union
>globalisation

The guy is a kike.

He missed clickbait gold, should have been:
>Mass migration into Europe is unstoppable (and it's a good thing)

Saved this post for my boss

>(((Rachman)))
>unstoppable
>NGOs are actively importing niggers
Just stop the boats.
youtube.com/watch?v=7rgwkS2uAWY

Goddamn it

Thanks Merkal.

history will be written by the niggers she lets in and they will see her as a God for doing so.

When The White race is no more, I hope the world fucking burns.

Oi m8, wot ya doin' der wit alf' er' Royal majesties armoury?

Gon av te tell the bobbies on ya

>just fucking sending them right back isn't an option apparently

good thing Poland is poor then

>rachman

I hope you're avin a bubble me old china

Your boss, w-who is your boss?

>Europeans populated the world.
That's why there are an equal/similar amount of Europeans in non European countries huh?

Hahahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Immigration Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Stop Taking Them In Like Nigga Send Them Back

oops, forgot link

archive.is/jai97

[Underrated post]
I've been on Sup Forumslong enough to remember the mocking.
>EuroCucks: take a step back and observe what is happening in your country.
No weapons
Nanny State
People from another tribe....

You're fucked.

Just genocide the ones already in europe and sink the boats of the ones trying to get in desu senpai

see It's not physically unstoppable, it's politically unstoppable. Every government in Europe is demanding the migrants, encouraging more and more of them at every opportunity, until such time as they can secure political power through non-white votes alone.

The Democratic Party of the United States wholeheartedly embraced this strategy in 1965 and look how that's turned out

Oishii bait,anyways it isn't unstoppable you simply have to out a non racist non islamophobe mine field and a fence guarded with national guard or some rear guard troops...and at sea go and do aussie things,shoot at their boats and they'll stop,as soon as you effectively stop them they stop coming,as soon as the open border policy of Merkel got some echo...There where hundreds of thousands willing to go

There are 500 million more Africans now than there were in 1995. These people need homes, you selfish goy.

>unenforcable

Lock illegals completely out of the state welfare systems and most of them wouldn't even bother trying to get in.

A name like Gideon wasn't clear enough?

This is exactly it.

Just get the navies to sit in the channel and play target practise with the rafts when they enter EU waters. It's that easy in the physical sense. Same with the land boarders. Just build a wall and put soldiers there, anyone try to push through you shoot them.

Physically it's easy to stop it in an instant.

But the politicians are desirous of this, so they'll say "nothing can be done," when what they really mean is "we don't want anything to be done."

It's also why governments treat anti-immigrant sentiment so harshly, because an attack on the behaviour or increasing presence of the immigrants, or the concept as a whole, is an attack on the governments that enforce it. If people say "no immigration" they'll also be saying "and no more of you" to the politicians that brought it about in the first place.

what am I watching there (webm)?

dunno m8, they come from countries without welfare, so they might still make the trip for better prospects

they would mostly return after seeing that you gotta work your ass off, learn the language and adapt to the culture to get anywhere

Mass genocide is unstoppable.
-God Emperor Trump

A minority might plan to work illegally, but the majority sure as fuck aren't going to travel halfway through Europe just to end up on the streets.

your new neighbours drowning

>In the 7th century, Arabs populated the world
>Now, the world will populate Arabia
DEUS VULT

>sink the migrant boats
>???
>migrants stopped
wow it's fucking nothing

Also (((ratman)))

there is still time to make the right call

It's not unstoppable if you take away gibs and start stocking up on bullets.

Refu boats often sink themselves near coastguards so they have to be picked up. These geniuses mistook a trawler for CG, sunk their boat, trawlermen couldn't do shit except watch them drown.

jews need to start being thrown off of buildings

and
-Lord General Nigel

g-guys, whats going to happen in the 2020s that black population percent of total starts decreasing?

underrated haha

The jew makes it easier for itself by reducing how much it stands out against the host population. More minorities=Jews blending in better.

>((rachman))
>that rat face

>rachman

>canadanon wants to zeus volt
>he finally gathers the courage to fly to iraq, grabs his shitty plate carrier that /k/ recommended to him, and his trusty 300$ SVT
>canadanon walks a few minutes into the hellhole of iraq, only to get blown by an IED or get shot by a sandnigger with a nigrigged SVD

I figured out a way to stop it, can I have this guy's paycheck?

youtube.com/watch?v=3ygFeywrvjc

I just want to see if there's a breaking point for this or if they will succeed in completely taking over Europe with no blood shed because all the leaders are too busy praising tolerance and other liberal ideals. Will there ever be an organized attack on muslim immigrants by citizens who have had enough? Will it spark more? Or will we just sit on our thumbs until one day we wake up to Muslim mantras and hurry to take our prayer mat from the closet.

kek'd

>automated turrets will be a reality

just not giving them money would save you cucks, but no....

>Gideon

Why would the governments stop giving them money? That would stop them coming.

source link? i wanna watch the full video

That's a rubber raft and it doesn't appear to be armed. shouldn't take much more than three rounds rapid to stop it.

>trump is unstoppable
whelp, libs better quit then.

Fuck me thats good, yours?

Can I save this?

They are a reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsf38NYzo5Q

We're not even the only country with them.

>Mass migration into Europe is unstoppable
What if I poke a hole in the raft?

>Invading hordes are unstoppable.
>Hold my beer.

When you order stuff from Amazon, do you send that back, too?

Europe without Africans/Arabians >>>> Utopia
Europe with Africans/Arabians >>>> Anarchy

So...

I'm glad to see the polls showing that most Europeans don't want this shit anymore. I hope they elect the right people.

is this german humour or something?

That's because the majority of European countries are cucked. At least in the U.S. we have a last resort (guns).

Why don't you Europeans fight back?. i'm doing my share here in Chile smashing some colombian heads in. (And pushing the legislative power to enact stricter migratory laws)

Get eastern euros one (1) helicopter and a steady supply of 50 cal and we'll fix Yurop's collective shit.

liveleak.com/view?i=5af_1479766725

I hate these damn Jews.

Yeah right. Australia's big plan for preventing "refugees" from settling in their country? Ship them to America. Our President very recently referred to this as a "dumb deal."

But the ones currently living inEurope are the ones that didn't go out to colonise

reported

>(((rachman)))

We have machine guns, fighter planes and atomic bombs. Hell, we could just bring back the bubonic plague or other dead diseases.

>jews populated the world
>now the world must populate israel

ok

To be fair it's your governments that have all those things and they're currently siding with the Africans
Get Geert in already

I thought it was funny.