Why are German women such shit.They are responsible for the destruction of their country

why are German women such shit.They are responsible for the destruction of their country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ9Jx7y9QBY
youtu.be/n1Crz87zAfI?t=3406
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nazi guilt >>>>> Colonial guilt >>>>> White guilt

Just be glad your country only has white guilt donald

euro trush think they are less cucked then america

>colonial guilt

seriously?

He just implied the contrary you stupid ape

58% xd

misato best waifu

>Implying

it's asuka you fucking freak
14y/o > disgusting hag

Yeah. Apparently there's something wrong with imperialism? Screw only going to war and to directly benefit and expand your empire, let's just rebuild dune coon society on the tax payer dime.

>Bitchy poopoo pants cry baby who can't even make beta shinji fall for her
>Best anything

ISHYGDDT

Oh yes, it's why Britain and France are so keked

"How can you reject immigrants when you invaded most of the world?" many here ask

>reading comprehension

>He doesn't like best husbando

You were tricked by Anno into thinking all German women were like Asuka.

Mari gave us one of the best smug animu faces, but still ... Misato best girl

you are right

>why are German women such shit

>Mari
Le quirky Rebuild girl who has no reason to exist other than to sell merchandise

I wonder why

Oh I know

Asuka is more American than German.

It is because

german men

are shit

All good germans

look at those pure German genes!
shes qt, would fuck not breed tho.

died during WW2

and those cucks

>Le quirky blue hair emotionless schizo ice bitch
She doesn't even real, she's pretty much an alium

are descendants of those who were

too weak or half-jewish to fight

for their country

ok, end of this shitposting

She's shit tier anyway. Eva has trash girls unless we're talking about misato

I've cured my autism for today

That's so fucking hot. Got any more dude?

No. The US are

that's cute coming from a country so shitty they couldn't even grow their only food source right so they had a famine and almost starved into extinction

germans are and have always been cucks

Russia lost far more men in the war and has stayed a country of strong men, I guess you can say similair of Poland

"Take up the white man's burden" they said... Should have kept civilization to ourselves.

It's your fault, Ameritard. You should've kept your fat asses out of it.

yes yes, then you would cease to exist faggot. kys

>wow, a school for migrants with migrants in it

forgot pic

nope

well, Russia after WW2 had 50 years of communism (economic and political marxism), while germans had Marshall's plan and cultural marxism. But yes, I can say the same about Poland.

sorry Hans, Ich spreche kein Deutsch. Anyway, on that pic u have more young shitskins than in whole Poland

K but i'm not wrong

btw DDR was proud patriotic land, so I guess its just the West that corrupts people and brings degeneracy

nah we just got fat and lazy after the war, because jews gave us money and a working economy so that another war does not repeat itself

of course, let me remind you, that in 1968 communist government told a several tens thousands of jews to fuck off to israel

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ9Jx7y9QBY

Soulless fabricated patriotism. You killed their soul and replaced it with a husk. At least the west was more honest with its intentions.

eastern germany had 2.5 times lower gdp and was cathcing up with your economy subsidized by jews so that up to reuniting it was 1.8 times lower

economy is not the reason

>Millennials are weak minded
It's easy to change there opinion

(((((((((its intentions))))))))))

Good luck with that pal. The west is doomed and irreversible.

are you retarded? calling such nationalism "soulles" and "fabricated" is just purely stupid

>Washed up roastie
>Not S tier boipucci

nigga you gay

I want to kick those guys in the balls repeatedly
I mean don't you?

>destroy all of german culture and its people at the end of ww2
>set up a non country proxy state based on communism and the Soviet model
>proxy state has to build wall to keep people in
Why would anyone with an ounce of dignity feel pride being a part of a slave state?

>destroy all of german culture

no, the commies were suddenly VERY tolerant to every foreighn culture, they even kept the nazi uniform

as Stalin said: "Hitlers come and go, but the german nation stays"

Translate this

German nation after ww2 stayed in ussr, true. They built you a metro line, same in Ukraine and Belarus.

Your nation is nothing but a parasite on Europe. As the host dies you will find a new one or perhaps they'll let the Russians have you.

Did Germany even have colonies? I thought not having them was part of why they wanted to absorb countries near them for lebensbraum

it says something like
>I'd rather want 10 big black cocks at the same times than 1 mikro penis of AFD voter

>Dat picture
youtu.be/n1Crz87zAfI?t=3406

Ew.

>but the german nation stays
Ironic coming from the man who tried to bastardize its people through mass rape and have its pows die in gulag slave labour. In 1945 the German nation lost the only thing that was worth a damn.

Thanks, now go and say "Cześć" to your new Polish neighbors. But they are either stupid as fuck or lefty coalburners.

yes, they had. It was pretty big deal back then and Hitler was mad that Germany lost them after WW1

>4fuckr.com

You know that the german police use this website as honeypot?

Least you forget that Asuka is 50% American, cause of her American father.

25% German
25% Japanese

Makes up the rest.

no, it was the nazi filth that was killed in the war, the german nation was cleaned from inbreds and reached the unbelievable heights

(btw the rape thing is complete bullshit)

>You know who's responsible, right? Women.

They're mannish. Which may explain it some.

This September: Day of the rope. The great uncuckening of Germany. Do you want the total memewar? Do you want it more total and brutal than you can even imagine?

>cleaned from inbreds and reached the unbelievable heights
Russians are delusional the best of the germans died in the war and what was left isn't worth mentioning. The same with your people and communism.
>(btw the rape thing is complete bullshit)
Russians are liers.

Because they're massive whores who crave brown dick on account of 1) being slavic rape babbies 2) having the holohoax psyop hardwritten in their brains and 3) having been raped as children by slavic khazar communist officials who got to do whatever they wanted with impunity and no outside oversight.

tl;dr it's the post ww2 german culture

Strong men need strong women and strong women need strong men, in order to forge a great and noble nation.
Strong women without any strong men to control or inhibit them start running rampant and "destroying" shit out of confusion and rebellion due to the lack of the guiding hand of a male that is as strong or stronger than them in their life.
For German or Swedish women to fuck up their countries and societies this much means that they are indeed strong, but don't have any men around them to match them.
German men just need to stop getting distracted and man up, then everything will be back to normal in those countries in no time.

They couldn't get the country quite Reich.

>nazis were good boys!! they dindu nuffin

>ebil ruskies killed and raped poor germs!!

you are fucking stupid, the nazi regime accomplished nothing in its existence and was doomed to fail, it was Gods blessing that Stalin mercied upon them and did not support Morgentau plan and actually did let them to exist

>56% white

>Colonial guilt
FUCK Colonial guilt.

Typical commie
>Stalin dindu nuffin
>soviets wuz gud boiz
>need mo communism n shiet ebil fushists

So imprtant

fucking Reagan

>nazi regime accomplished nothing
>recovered from weimars shit economomy and degeneracy
>created a peoples community without mass purges and famine
>autobahn
>rocket technology
>assault rifles
>planes with jet engines
And so much more...

Do it Hans!

I believe in you!

German women aren't the problem, they're a symptom.

The reason White women are turning shit all over is because we've let them. Before we fix them, we need to fix ourselves.

I hope you can save what's left.

Ironic, from our two nations that destroyed Germany wanting it to be better again.

They should be forcefully deported alongside their refugees they love so much.

They betrayed the people and country that spawned them. They deserve to hang.

>invade everyone
>ABLOOBLOOBLOO WHY ARE THE RUSSIA SO EVIL WHY THEY FUCKED US WHY THEY DID NOT ROLL OVER AND DIE AND SHIIIIEEEEEEET *dick sucking noises*

this, I suspect a part of why Britain and France declared war was that they knew if they didn't take out germany soon the tech disparity would make them unable to compete ever

OK Germany and many of its women are shit rn but don't thrown Asuka into the dirt with them
It's kinda like the chicken or egg question. >Did women have feeling to allow degenerate thing and men just went along with it
>or did we allow these things and women have taken it to an extreme.
Either way Germany suffers and in my opinion all the sane ones need to leave it.

>siding with the bolsheviks
Since you elected Trudeau I'm not surprised. Also
>not knowing that communism was the biggest threat to Europe
>not knowing about soviet atrocities even before barbarossa

Can't fix something that is unfixable.

I know, but this time hopefully we are all on the same page, that is my naive hope at least.

>but don't thrown Asuka into the dirt with them

Funny thing is only a small part of her is actually German.

>>american reading comprehension