SWEDISH CUCKS! GANG RAPE LIVE on Facebook

The Swedish cucks are at it again! One of their females was gang raped live on facebook by a bunch of culturally diverse muslim surgeons and poets. The fuck is wrong with you Sweden? (Your move Germany).
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/08/alleged-gang-rape-facebook-shocks-sweden/97633012/

Other urls found in this thread:

kriminellt.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How's it going yourself? You had a live stream incident not too long ago mr. 63%

at least here people actually cared

You had news anchors saying "I don't think this is evil." We've had news papers asking for people to turn in the video evidence.

Don't know about TV since I don't watch it but I doubt somebody make the claim that this was not an act of evil.

Hell, has Lemon even apologized yet?

SWEDEN YES! SUCH PROGRESS!

This is why we hate you.

>CNN
Wow as if we give a fuck about fake news, our president cares.

>One of their females
Underage detected, go do your homework or something

>shocks

If you start hating your sister's rapist instead... Maybe you have a chance to survive.

Where is tha video though?

What the fuck is that image you rusky.

I don't care anymore, it's mainly females that has voted for this, now they get to enjoy it. Or live up to their decisions, as you'd say. They wanted to be treated like equals, now they are, we won't protect them.

I was referring to sweden obviously you fucking idiots.

is this a new case? didnt something exactly like this happen just a few weeks ago?

Swedes won't rape your sister, retard. Muzzies will.

>Don't care
Victim is an Arab, don't stop caring completely. Just see through the obvious propaganda.

Exact same case

Everybody is an arab in sweden now. I'm talking about a white blond arab though. kek

Sure man

>Victim is an Arab
And i'm done with this thread.

They advocate it by allowing it.

Meh they are as good as extinct .
Nothing will happen to the sand dindus who pack raped that girl live, even when they are court the judges will let them go and give them a few thousand $$$ to compensate for 'emotional suffering' from having to go through a shame trial.

Scandinavian men have tiny dicks. (maybe from Saami blood)

When Scandinavian women go on vacation in Spain, Italy and other southern European countries, they're overwhelmed by the huge Mediterranean cocks they find.

TELL ME SWEDISH BRO. ARE THERE NO OFFICAL RAPE STATS OR CRIMINAL STATS FOR YOUR COUNTRY?

I just heard that you never have official crime stats since 2005? Wtf, is this real? With no statistical proof in hand no "smart" leftist will accept the ongoing rapefugee crisis. I just can meme harder or refer to the argument that no statistics are made on purpose.

So wtf is going on Swedebros?

Read about the latest convicted criminals here:
kriminellt.com/

What kind of statistics do you want? BRÅ (Brottsförebyggande Rådet/Crime Prevention Council) puts out yearly statistics about how many incidents in different categories happen.

The police logs country of origin on the people they arrest/suspect but the government does not request statistics regarding that from SCB (Statistiska CentralByrån/Bureau of Statistics).

can't we all just agree that the entire world is going to shit?
saying stuff like Sweden is worse! no USA is worse! wtf guys.. FUCKING SAND NIGGERS ARE RAPPING WOMEN!

I'm embarrassed for you, Sven. You, swedes, are truly the shame of the White race.

I will. I was thinking about moving to the US since it's the least shit on earth atm. but I'm honestly losing hope about that as well.

Colonize space when?

At least we ARE White ;-)

Swedes in suicide watch.

so has anybody found the facebook video or what?

but your women prefer getting impregnated by foreigners

swedish women love foreign cock

fuck sake, why pick on the swedes on pol? If we keep coming back to this board you know we are all "racist" and hate niggers of all kind. Do you think we are like the leftist shits living here? Fuck what can we do when the goverment fucks you in the ass. Still not enough woke people here, most are dumb cucks by heart and its terrifying really.

so basically only the police knows the ethnicity and nationality of the offenders? i checked the BRA statistics and they dont look bad

interesting site, bookmarked

>"There's been total outrage about this case in Sweden," said Jerzy Sarnecky, a criminologist at Stockholm University. "The fact that these men may not have been born in this country has made it of great interest to opponents of immigration. This kind of event fuels the xenophobic discussion."
oh noooooooooooooooooooo how could this happen

Yeah, I wish the bantz would stop. It's time to do more.

fucken why we gotta use fantasy words like "evil" and invocation of satan/hell or other religious bullshit? who cares what showbiz name they wanna give it, punish the perpetrators and protect the victims. protecting the victims would mean shutting the fuck up and not constantly reminding them of the terrible thing that happened to them by replaying it ad nauseam in the media.

No and my gender is nonbinary

>BAD GOY, STAY QUIET ABOUT THAT INCIDENT. THINK OF THE VICTIMS!

At least Germans have the excuse of being de-nazified and brainwashed into hating their heritage-- what is the excuse for swedes?

WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT SWEDE KEKS!

SOMEONE FIND ME THAT DAMN VIDEO!

I NEED TO FAP!

QUICK FAGGOTS!

GET ON THIS!

This was ages ago. There have been like 10000 threads about it on Sup Forums already.

How many little girls have to be raped before the Swedes stop this?

30 years old is a little girl now?