Are asians honorary whites? Would I be doing a disservice to my race by breeding one?

Are asians honorary whites? Would I be doing a disservice to my race by breeding one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msIMktz4ZhE
youtube.com/watch?v=EhH9afSvgdM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ7DXOs9Gps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Would I be doing a disservice to my race by breeding one
yes, you would be making a dirty hapa baby

That's cool, i'm only here for a shorttime.

You're a man. You're not doing anyone but the mother's race a disservice by breeding with other races. You can still have white children.
Women with mixed race children on the other hand, they aren't likely to find a husband of their own race that will impregnate them again.

/thread

>youtube.com/watch?v=msIMktz4ZhE
Watch videos of Eurasian writer, go to /r/hapas and ask yourself if you want such a child.

This just have children with multiple women. Act as our ancestors did. Monogamy is the ultimate cuck.

>breedin
stop. As if you could even dream of getting that far with a human. You should just kill yourself right now

If she has traditional values and respects her father, then you have my permission user.

Go deep.

You need to know the difference between Asians.

Like us whites, we have those Slavs and white trash germans, you have to know which asians are which.

Japan and South korea are usually OK, and most of the Chinese.

Yes you would you mongrel piece of shit. Just because our own race is terminally fucked beyond salvaging doesn't mean theirs should be shit all over too.

>pic
No napalm drop in the background. Not even trying.
peace with honour/10

>Be with Mexican chick
>She's a literal nazi, and Heils Hitler

>Be with Turkish chick
>Loves natsoc music, wants to slaughter jews, praises nationalism

>Be with half-black chick
>supports Trump, talks about niggers and how they should die

>Be with white chick
>Has massive white guilt and is SJW

I don't get it, I just don't FUCKING get it anymore. I don't know what weird occult memes we flung around but we've severely damaged the fabric of reality or something.

that shirt just makes me want to fuck her more

Only the Japanese though

I bet on the back it says 'me not so horny'

OP has Yellow Fever

>>OP has TB

youtube.com/watch?v=EhH9afSvgdM

I'm hafu. I dated and hooked up with several white women.

One became an ftm, another became sjw, another turned out to be a meth addict in high school, another girl is more or less successful but is still kind of crazy.

I finally got myself a black girlfriend with actual morals and values with a marketable skill set.
White women are crazy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ7DXOs9Gps

So, breed 'em and leave 'em?

Are half asians in the rest of the world outside America this crazy?

Australians do it all the time.

Asians are just so much better than everybody else, just look at these DBZ-tier welghlifting gods

It's all about culture, not race.

I'd take an honest, and hard working if dumb nig over a SJW feminist with an IQ a couple points above average any day of the week, and so should you.

It is time for the great alliance.

Are whites honorary asians?

How's your math score?

Can you eat durian?

There's my leaf

Japs and Koreans are ok. Indonesia,Malaysia,Singapure etc is absolutely haram.

Eat yourself, burger.

Filipinos? Polynesians?

Having to ask pol who to breed with your a true alpha male nice one /s

Nope, Asian women are highly superior to white roastie whores who have most certainly taken 5+ black dicks by the time they hit age 17.

>/s

reddit

underrated

>taking either

That's what I was aiming for when I said etc.

I realize this is probably a model and the only asian girl that was probably attracted to me was pretty ugly by comparission, yet this still makes me want an Asian girl.

Let me try it out first. I am concerned for your safety and live had many such experiences in Cambodia. Battembang was a quite town until the big American with his American teeth and eyes that searched an Asian woman's soul.

Fuck I don't really know about all that "fluffy love shit" but I represented us repeatedly.

I could be the reason ALL Asian women now dream of marrying a white guy.

Send donations if appreciation to me.

Think of it this way.

The lower races (blacks, arabs, etc) should not be bred with because you are literally setting your genes back an evolutionary step or two. It kills off multiple thousand years of evolutionary progress of your ancestors.

Asians aren't going backwards-- but sideways. They are evolved like us, and not unintelligent like the mud skins, but they are different.

Personally, imo we can't afford to be racemixing with asians right now because we are under active genocide and need to defend our race first. At some time in the future, without this threat from the brown hordes, racemixing with asians might very well create the uber race. But we can't do it yet.

She probably just needed a little makeup desu. Not even a lot, just a little goes a long way for asians.

No, they lack individuality.

THIS

>most of the Chinese
Umm no

post more victor charlie whores

I actually like durian. It's like eating a custard in an outhouse. Delicious and disgusting all at the same time.

but alimony and all that my dude

That throat strangling neck strap looks uncomfortable

>telling them your real name
Wew