WHERE WERE YOU WHEN Sup Forums RUINED Sup Forums?

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN Sup Forums RUINED Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU

Other urls found in this thread:

azlyrics.com/lyrics/tool/vicarious.html
azlyrics.com/lyrics/tool/nema.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Paul Blart Mallcop Watson is not /ourguy/

he made a couple good points but you can really tell needledick is a hard core lib that will have a diffferent view on anything PJW covers. I would like to see PJW hit him with a reply video.

That guy looks like a genetic catastrophe. Why are his face and head so off-putting?

who is this faggot and why should we care what he says

>Sup Forums

How new are you? Fantano is to Sup Forums what Red Letter Media is to Sup Forums

So a reddit-tier garbage eceleb. Got it.

fantano is a fucking faggot. dyel mode that only critics other peoples stuff yet doesnt create a damn thing of his own. If you want to see a real red pilled music blogger, see william taits how to be a music success blog. that fucker is the only one in the music industry that spits the truth

Pretty much, except sprinkled with self-congratulatory vanity. The same could be applied to Paul.

You eceleb fags should all be rounded up and gassed.

dumb aussie

Why do you ctr people think that pjw is our guy? He's controlled opposition-- he is on your side, idiots.

>Paul Watson
>Redpilled

HAHAHAHAHA! All he does it point out what most on Sup Forums figured out in their teens.

Sup Forums and Sam Hyde are friends tho... try again

I've seen him before I just want to know what's wrong with him.

Where were you when idiots thought Sup Forums liked MAINSTREEM METEORRR

>Fantano is to Sup Forums what Red Letter Media is to Sup Forums

I don't visit boards that glorify (((entertainment))) you fucking degenerate.

> How can you like that? It's total nonsense!

> Why aren't any of the girls here dating me? Would it hurt your 'precious narrative'?

> Oh what's this? you'd rather have sex with that black guy? Well, haha, be careful when he beats you to a pulp

> Oh what's this? you're barely wearing anything? It's as if you want to be raped!

> So... You want a perfect man... so you date someone whose doing sports education? hmmmm

> Its clear, that the women here are all controlled by the narrative, that smart intellectual men such as myself - are inferior to tall blonde 'hot' men such as Chad over there

This has been Paul Joseph Watson, for InfoWars

search the archive for the other thread, i go into autistic details why fantano is a little bitch with no arguments except "i like postmodernist degeneracy so it's ok".

>being this buttflustered over a comparison
Give me more of those buzzwords you learned from your precious reactionary safe space.

What good points did he make?

Post-modernism does fucking suck
Television and the majority of media is indeed ruled by special interest parties
Societies do in fact switch perceptions to what's socially acceptable from media

How are any of these arguments?

Paul has been married for a while now.

So he's worshipped by the faggots on the shittiest board on Sup Forums (yes, even worse than Sup Forums).

Again, why should we care about him?

What? Dam

my favorite is when he lists tool as a successful example of a degenerate culture that he's trying to defend, tool, a band that has songs like 'vicarious' and 'aenema' that are basically pjw rant in a song format.

in case someone doesn't know what i'm talking about here are the lyrics, they literally borrow bill hick's joke about degenerate california falling in the ocean and thus creating arizona bay ffs

>I had fun once
>it was awful

think of a different smear and post it in the next thread
you'll totally own him. i believe in you.

let's not be so hard on ourselves. We're pretty awful!

wrong link azlyrics.com/lyrics/tool/nema.html

We're not as bad as the asshats on Sup Forums though

what are you trying to imply there, that, for example, never relaxing around niggers is bad advice?

>fantano doesnt create a damn thing of his own

He creates and freely distributes videos on a weekly basis you moron.

you gotta think before opening your mouth boy

i went there once cause i like almost every genre of music and find a lot of my music by randomly searching through youtube.

Went through some "best of" n "favorite" threads. Nearly everything was awful.
I'll stick to my music taste that stemmed off of movies and video games i played when i was younger

This faggot said Post Malone's album was shit, fuck him.

>tfw born in the wrong generation

Anyone else still listen to the classics like The Beatles and Beetoven??

worst comparison I have seen on this one under jewtube comments was this
>I listen to Linkin Park, you listen to Justin Bieber
>I listen to Andy Biersack, you listen to 1D
>I listen to Kurt Kobain, you listen to Miley Cyrus
>Aww man I was born in the wrong generation

>Linkin Park
>Kurt Kobain

Wow, stawp with that good taste user, I don't think I can handle it.
>don't even know who Andy Biersack is.