Why do you guys call Turks turk roaches when their national average IQ is 90, and they pretty much look white?

Why do you guys call Turks turk roaches when their national average IQ is 90, and they pretty much look white?

If a white girl were to reproduce with one, it'd pretty much be a 100% European offspring.

These people are like 75% European.
Their skin isn't even brown.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Albert_Einstein
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

roachiiiiiiieeeeeeee

would you take a drink out of a glass of 75% water and 25% shit?

>national IQ is 90
You answered your own post

The likelihood that I'm Turkish and living in the USA is terribly low.

Just consider that they're so close to Europeans they might as well be included as Europeans. They've created empires and everything. I don't see how they're not White.

Yet they've got the white bell curve spread.
The average IQ of 100 is laughable, but that's all it is, the average.

That's a poor analogy.
Ashkenazi Jews are 2% "shit", and their minds are generally superior to virtually every other racial group on the earth.

I wouldn't drink from a glass of 98% water and 2% shit.

>Ashkenazi Jews are 2% "shit", and their minds are generally superior to virtually every other racial group on the earth.
kek, being evil fucks does not mean superior, they just call successful kikes ashkenazi and unsuccessful ones sephardi.

Jews were fucking retarded subhumans just shitposting in media/radio in germany in the 30s leading the way to degeneration.

I call them roaches because they aren't Human

>Jews
>Retarded

Look at the Rothschilds. Their offspring have IQs of 180, and they're generally pure Jew.

That's usually unattainable for the general populace, but it's not impressive to Jews.

>Look at the Rothschilds. Their offspring have IQs of 180, and they're generally pure Jew.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You see the racial discrepancy between purported Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardi Jews.

Sephardis are closer to Arabs.

It's real.
Don't turn into a liberal just because you don't like what you see.

rothschilds are elites and thus should be around 140iq.

fuck off nigger, kikes are fucking retarded and need to be deported, no manipulation of statistics will change they are filthy sandniggers.

Yet why are they elites if not for their racial composition?

Whites have elites as well, their children are regular 100ish iq people maybe 110 iq.

I call them roaches because they act and live like roaches. They don't actually look like roaches, come on now user, don't be silly. Human roaches couldn't possibly exist, there is just no way that would be.

Yet Jews easily hit 120-130 just by being born, and it only goes up from there.

They're certain to stay afloat and sink their competitors by merit of their intelligence.

How can a family stay powerful for ages without being of a superior breed?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Albert_Einstein
Hydraulic engineering as a sub-discipline of civil engineering

regular tradie profession

Eduard Einstein (28 July 1910 – 25 October 1965) was born in Zürich, Switzerland, the second son of physicist Albert Einstein from his first wife Mileva Marić. Albert Einstein and his family moved to Berlin in 1914. Shortly thereafter the parents separated, and Marić returned to Zürich, taking Eduard and his older brother Hans Albert with her. His father remarried in 1919 and in the 1930s emigrated to the United States under the threat of the German Nazi regime.

A good student, Eduard began to study medicine with the goal of entering the new field of psychiatry. At age 20 he was diagnosed with schizophrenia and two years later was committed to an asylum for the first of several times throughout the remainder of his life. His mother cared for him sporadically until her death. After his mother's death in 1948, he was committed full-time.

and the daughter working as some publisher or someshit, they are racially inferior, this has nothing to do with the individuals of high quality and function that can exist from their race, but their DNA is fundamentally degenerate to the white race.

>they pretty much look white
no

The Jew and the White Aryan race should not be near each other nor mix, this is according to their own laws, they need to be away from Europe.

turkey is a big country. outside of the major cities, it's a backward dump infested with roach like people.

No, Jews are not reguarly at 120iq, they are at 100ish due to being purely urbanized.

Go there, experience the whiteness of these people, and then Reread the bs you just deposited here.

>Hans A. Einstein was a life-long professor of Hydraulic Engineering at the University of California, Berkeley

>Professor at University

>PhD roughly marks the top 1% in years of completed education, which suggests that the median PhD is in the top 0.5% in education level. If there were a perfect correlation between IQ and academic success, we’d expect the average PhD to have an IQ of 138

It explicitly states that he was a good student.
His IQ was relatively high.

Marry a Jewish girl m8 , ashkenazi among the highest IQ ethnic groups in the world. That's my plan, find myself a nice jewish girl with wealthy parents that I can marry into

His father was the Jewish out-lier.
His IQ was 160, and his son regressed towards the mean of 120-130.

Einstein followed his father's footsteps and studied at ETH, the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, in Zurich, Switzerland. In 1926 he was awarded a diploma in civil engineering. From 1926 to 1930 he worked as a steel designer on a bridge project in Dortmund. In 1936 Hans Albert obtained the doctor of technical science degree.

by relatively high you mean 115iq bordering 120, yes?

No, they are all bullshit lies, the Jew is a liar.

You fell for lies and degenerate your Aryan dna.

Only Gulen supporters are white.

the guy in that pic is cute

well user, it all began not that long ago

>roach kept posting pics of dead american troops
>derailing threads that had nothing to do with america, maybe had an american flag posting in the thread but the topic was not the USA
>everyone got sick of the cunts shit and constant posting of aforementioned pics
>roach is the name that stuck because of link made between roaches and turks surviving nuclear blast
>all turkflag posters referred to as roach
>been this way since

>His doctoral thesis "Bed Load Transport as a Probability Problem" is considered the definitive work on sediment transport

He chose his path, and he walked it well.
You're trying to deny the racial reality of the world we live in.

Because we are racists.

>90

This is the best seed the Jewish race can offer, and nothing comes from it, the Jewish race is worthless and if it were all deported nothing would be missed.

more Jewish propaganda, he was not a scientist, he was practically a laborer.

You say that while Ashkenazi Jews disproportionately win Nobel Prizes despite coming from similar backgrounds as European Americans.

You're effectively putting your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes, and screaming.

As I said completely worthless race and nothing would be missed.

Selectively breeding for intelligence is extremely simple. Find a genius, and use their sperm for procreation. Anybody, with the right sperm, can create a genius (or at least a very smart person), even a black woman. Look at John Urschel, for example.

>they pretty much look white

"My shit looks pretty much not like a piece of shit. It's still shit, it just doesn't look as much like shit."

t. Muhammad

Selectively breeding for intelligence doesn't change the DNA code of the races and species, the Jewish race is inferior, their individuals are irrelevant, their dna is inferior and unwanted and the Aryan race is better off without it.

>If a white girl were to reproduce with one, it'd pretty much be a 100% European offspring.

Are you fucking serious?

Yet you're completely wrong.
They may be slightly sickly, yet their minds are best adapted for the industrial world we now reside in.

They're the best race in the world.

They can do all they want in their sandnigger desert, their residence with the Aryan race is not wanted, but the Jew is a racial parasite that solely seeks out what Aryans create, yet they create nothing of their own.

Good for you, I don't care about the Jewish race, I only care about the Aryan race.

Shooting down Russian planes, invading my motherland of Cypus in 1974, Armenian genocide, Cenk Uygur, supporting ISIS, torturing political prisoners etc.
They are absolute cunts.

Everything the Jew uses is of Aryan make, nothing the Aryan uses is of Jewish creation, the Jew has inhabited the desert for thousands of years yet never thought to invent something new nor ever has invented something new or brought about a new age of humanity like the Aryan race has.

I am not denying any nationalism of the Jew, the Jew is the inferior trying to deny the nationalism of the Aryan.

The Jews can freely unionize in Palestine and deny me all of Jewish creation.

>average IQ is 90
you say that like it's a good thing

*Cyprus
Damned keyboard.