A pizzagate thread that was just deleted contained the attached image with the text

a pizzagate thread that was just deleted contained the attached image with the text

> I've seen this same shirt worn by other members. Based on the pizza and kids foot in the photo (and other people connected to this account) I wouldn't doubt that there is a deeper meaning to the phrase. Has anyone seen that shirt or logo before?

some guessing leads me to manhattanknights.com

>cursor is a pizza slice

can't tell if being trolled. what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

lastnightsuckedhard.blogspot.com/
chiefchiefnyc.tumblr.com/post/85278270739/manhattan-knights-photo-caitlan-hickey
instagram.com/chiefchiefnyc/
instagram.com/p/BOAtABlgSxc/?taken-by=officemagazinenyc
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=www.manhattanknights.com
smurk-off.tumblr.com
books.google.com/books?id=UCzXYXtvIO4C&pg=PT35&lpg=PT35&dq=manhattanknights clothing&source=bl&ots=nJWGZOJqQZ&sig=l0u4YVooe3IKCOFGcfQxCwIftak&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwim19jVjITSAhUI3GMKHRqmDGEQ6AEIRjAI#v=onepage&q=manhattanknights clothing&f=false
youtube.com/channel/UC5gvHyjGvkEc41SH6cNbPxA
instagram.com/smurkoff/
twitter.com/samueledward
pinterest.com/sammichesnyc/
popsouk.nyc/manhattanknights
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get in here

What the fuck is this website

i saw the pizza cursor and closed the tab immediately

I posted that pic. It's legit. I tried researching the phrase and logo. No results. The pizza cursor connection is pretty shady.

"manhattanknights" fits the text on the sweatshirt and that was the phrase i googled to arrive at the above url

The About Us page only says Made in the USA, all the other typical Privacy Policy, whatever, is "Just, Don't." No identifying information whatsoever. Shady as fuck.

theres a chance it could be someone trolling us or art idk

It's still a surprisingly elaborate setup for a seemingly half-finished webpage.

the domain has been registered since 2008

Ok. That makes sense. I saw the sweater worn by one other person. Pretty sure the pic is pulled by now though. I assumed it was "Manhattan Knows". Knights makes sense though. If it helps, nearly every one of these accounts are "artists" of some sort.

I can assure you it's not a troll. I posted that pic. Just needed people to help research.

lastnightsuckedhard.blogspot.com/

>SUNDAY, AUGUST 31, 2008
>
>Boo Chicago
>
>So I obviosly haventy posted in a while, reason being, there has not been anything sucky to write about. While in New York this summer, I spent alot of time at Beatrice, Gold Bar, Bellas, 1 Oak, Antique, and Lit. In Paris we went to Etoile with my parents witch was a compleate blast. My mom was dancing up a strom and my dad got us a table. They are just ballers like that. In Amsterdam, I hit up Zebra which has a realy cool atmosphere, but Jimmy Woo was really the spot to be at. We had the good fortune of knowing the DJ so even across the ocean I still got to sit boothside. The big event of the summer though, was when Louis and I started a DJ promotion team and started to put Stay Lounge on the map. We had a big party last Wednesday for the Manhattanknights.com launch party.
However I got back to chicago on Thursday and so far I have hit up, Darkroom, Spy bar and several house parties. It has lead me to several realazations.
>
>1) the reason that places have to charge cover here, is they suck so much they cant be sure anyone will stay once they get past the door. Cover is cheesy. I wont do it anymore.
>
>2) No more Columbia College house parties. No. Done. Unless you are a close friend, inviting other friends over for a little get together, I will not be going to your house.
>
>3) in general, avoid going out here, its pretty lame.

Is the same logo on the site? What about the since 2005 message?

i dont see the logo

Damn. Nike "Just Don't" products. Are sold in the shop. The Nike logo is used and worn by these people all the time. This site has to be connected in some way.

the logo is in their youtube channel

I'm visiting on mobile, there's no cursor

pedophiles BTFO I can do whatever I want they've been bested

possible link (could be le fucking nothing)

> "Manhattan Knights" photo on Tumblr
chiefchiefnyc.tumblr.com/post/85278270739/manhattan-knights-photo-caitlan-hickey
> Caitlan Hickey Instagram, photographer for Office Magazine NYC
instagram.com/chiefchiefnyc/
> Woody Allen (alleged pedophile) on Office Magazine NYC instagram
instagram.com/p/BOAtABlgSxc/?taken-by=officemagazinenyc

Yep. The blog is fucking weird. Pedo signs are all over it. Those images they chose are not random. Rabbits, bananas, flamingos, pizza, etc. It's like pedo central.

wew

well the guy in the trailer is really really gay so maybe its just gay signs and not pedo signs. i'm sorta willing to chalk this up to a weird coincidence

DEAD ON ARRIVAL

No. It's not just gay shit. Lots of the pedos are fags. I am seeing the same logos and pics that are in the accounts connected to this network. Not all the account owners are gay but they all post the same images.

>manhattanknights.com
When you go to Returns, one of the reasons to return something is "Dead on Arrival"

That's strange. Anyone inspect the page yet and look at the code?

Looks like we should be looking into Sam Murkofski

what other stuff is raising flags?

there is another section that says 'contact us' and asks for an email. someone should try it

This is just a LARP.

yeah i think its nothing

Fuck off. It's not.

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=www.manhattanknights.com

>CP INC

You don't think anything is here? It's just a massive conincidence? Did you check out the permalinks on the blog page?

the tumblr grinds my machine to a halt

Pedo shill detected.

interesting art from the founder of Office Magazine

Yeah, too many conicidences to be nothing. A pic from a suspicious account leads to a site that has pedo references and a pizza cursor. Too weird to be coincidence.

i'm the OP you fuckhead

Same here. Slow as fuck. Won't even open the links.

That part of Florida is full of pedos and fags

Did anyone else look through the html? There's a weird reference to a recurring "customer" by the name of Samuel Hyde. Anyone know what this could mean?

>International Pizza Day

>LOOK AT ALL THESE PEDOS!!!!

Isn't that a character from HWNDU

the website feels like something from an arg

such rapists sex code wow !

mk as in mind kontrol and mk ultra

so enforcment (knight) pimp for nyc child sex slaves

What's with this "just don't" shit

Nearly all of them are creepy faggots like James Alefantis. You will see the same faggot holding upwards of 20 babies in an account. These people are fucking sick. Alefantis is not the only person that tapes up kids either.

There's a pop up when you visit the shop too. It's strange.

their store has stupid brand parodies: upside down nike swoosh saying Just Don't, Jap instead of Gap, etc.

You niggas promised me a pedobust on Pizza Day! I was going to order a pizza to celebrate!

so many smoking guns omg

The t-shirts and hats seem like code to me for what you are ordering.

"Fabercrombie & Bitch" = teen girl?
"Fail crew" = teen boy?
"Hoewitt hoodie" = college girl?
"Hood rich" = nigger?
"JAP" = young japs
"upper best side" = busty?
"vanilla dutch" = white?

Seems very coincidental to have nothing to it.

Wow... CP INC.... That fax number is super fishy too... Anything happen around Boynton Beach, FL?

I am with you. We want arrests!!!

The stupid shit could be used as a cover too. Nike is clearly involved or used as a symbol.

It's definitely no coincidence. That pic was found browsing through a suspicious account and led to all this. Something is going on and this site is involved.

Some1 call n order a pizzza

>Samuel Hyde

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS SHIT

>pendergrass
>looks and sounds like pederast

no, it must be coincidence

It feels like something from some weird CIA dead drop kind of shit.

You guys stick out like a sore thumb

smurk-off.tumblr.com

Founder's tumblr. Contains the infamous "PizzaSlut" logo.

One of 'em is OP. I made the same mistake. Does come off a little weird though.

Anyone able to comb through the Tumblr blog links yet? It's super slow for me. Look at the images posted though and the company logos. All the linked accounts to the OP image feature these images and brands. It's not by coincidence that they are there.

the pizza shop robertas is another nyc thing that people tried to link to pizzagate. i was skeptical of that one too although less so because the clintons have actually eaten there before so what do i know.

post other instances of taping then, i just started down the rabbit hole

Ok. I've seen one other. Baby taped to a wall.

>turn on fox
>their eating pizza

*they're

WTF IS UP WITH THIS BOOK

books.google.com/books?id=UCzXYXtvIO4C&pg=PT35&lpg=PT35&dq=manhattanknights clothing&source=bl&ots=nJWGZOJqQZ&sig=l0u4YVooe3IKCOFGcfQxCwIftak&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwim19jVjITSAhUI3GMKHRqmDGEQ6AEIRjAI#v=onepage&q=manhattanknights clothing&f=false

>tfw people actually buy into this shit

I was on the MK website and noticed my webcam light was on, thats enough of this shit for me

Someone get on google books and look up Maria's Girls by Jerome Charyn. It contained the phrase manhattan knights and appears to be written in code.

Obviously intitials for Chris Pendergrass, duh???

>Dead on Arrival

>dead on arrival

Elaborate hoax by CTR in order to collect info? At this point, that is what I'm assuming

what da fugg.Site is fuckin' weird

It's not. I posted that pic. This is real.

Guy's name is "Samuel Murkofsky" aka "Samuel Edward"
Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UC5gvHyjGvkEc41SH6cNbPxA
Instagram: instagram.com/smurkoff/
Twitter: twitter.com/samueledward
Pinterest (same images at tumblr I think? Faster though): pinterest.com/sammichesnyc/
Some other thing: popsouk.nyc/manhattanknights

Note to mods: This is not doxing, all links come straight from google.

If you look through twitter, youtube and instagram you will find out that:
He is a jew (if you can't tell by the nose straight away you need to upgrade jewdar)
He is a clinton supporter
He is a homosexual
He has a private jet or regularly flies on someone elsels private jet somehow
He is rich

So he is rich yet has a website that looks like it was made by a 5 year old, and is selling knockoff clothing....Yeah something really does not add up here at all.

Except that name appears absolutely nowhere else at all, which makes it far more weird.

I assume he means the website

what can you tell us about the person in the facebook photo?

Bump, Godspeed anons.

>Dead on Arrival

H...he must be having a laugh, right?

Right, guys?

Yeah I'm sure they're selling college girls and niggers

Bumping for justice. This thread is getting interesting.

Here...

Rich materialistic fag born into money wants to start his own shitty brand ?

With a website that shit? Reigstered by "CP INC"?

How can a t-shirt be "dead on arrival"?

>Dead on arrival

I'm pretty sure i've seen the name Chris Pendergrass before. Probably part of the network. Look at the followers of the guy's account you posted. It will lead to a far reaching network of mostly faggots and artists. Most are rich and either working for the ring or pedos themselves.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't think he's selling clothing.

stop reaching, it's probably just a template or basic script for online purchasing forms

if you really want to get somewhere the main site has ports open for FTP + email (54.187.44.129). Look for someone to break into them.

Here's my theory:

Alternative hipster artists wants to take advantage of pizzagate so pretends his website is a lead to something, uses a pizza as a cursor for further effect and sells random weird shit clothes for people to buy in hopes of discovering something new about pizzagate.

Shamefull, pizzagate is real don't let your attention be diverted into bullshit like this.

Hightly doubt that, site was registered in 2008:

Domain Name: MANHATTANKNIGHTS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1387275023_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2015-01-10T08:07:57.00Z
Creation Date: 2008-01-25T03:06:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-01-25T03:06:28.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited