Why would you consider as "alpha" a soldier who was forced to walk for miles...

Why would you consider as "alpha" a soldier who was forced to walk for miles, sleep on the grass and experience thirst and hunger while his captains and politicians were fucking bitches and eating grapes?

Yes.

My captain cut off the head of an insurgent and walked a local town with it after a close ambush. What is the point of your thread?

Why are there always brown kids hanging around the bases. They're like annoying starving dogs.

Soldiers are the ultimate cucks, particularly those that enlist to fight voluntarily.

Their subservient dogs eagerly willing to die for their master.

>not m13 nato links
>not german dm1 belt
>not slav pkm belt
Alright, what is it?

>no school
>no real parental supervision
They are out to steal shit. Shoot them with pen flares or whatever you have. If you work a more urban or green zone environment you'll find the kids live a slightly more structured life but they will still spend a disproportionate amount of time people watching you.

Whatever you need to say or believe to justify your existence.

>being skilled but not skilled eough to recognize a DSHK belt.
Senpai pls.Good attempt though, you went right down the line of the most common belts you'd find.

Would I get in trouble if I fired a couple of rounds at their feet and told them to fuck off?

Soldiers justify their murder by saying it's for the good of their country.

Soldiers justify dying in pointless wars by saying they died for their country.
What has war prevented in the past decade?

Listen to the War Room podcast

>What has war prevented in the past decade?

Massive unemployment in the military industrial sector?

Depends on the unit and the AO. If you are under ISAF you will be under AO standing orders IIRC.

I think a buddy of mine threw heated up C4 at some kids and it exploded (heat+pressure). I don't really remember but it got them to fuck off.

I gave the kids who hung around my tower when I was pulling static literal bottles of piss and then sprayed them with gasoline and they learned to fuck off.

>collapse of the petro dollar
>civil unrest from massive unemployment
>stabilized the banks
Libertarians are gay af.

No I would consider it really fucking dumb because his real enemies are the ones abusing his sister / daughter and the grapes.

>Senpai pls.Good attempt though, you went right down the line of the most common belts you'd find.
Just looked like it was around the same size as a 7.62, thought it might be some other third world gpmg cartridge.

>Why would you consider as "alpha" a soldier who was forced to walk for miles, sleep on the grass and experience thirst and hunger
I'm entirely down for this if the cause I serve is a good one
>while his captains
Good officers aren't decadent - there is a place for both luxury and hard work
>and politicians were fucking bitches and eating grapes?
Fighting for liberal democracy is the height of cuckoldry.

>What has war prevented in the past decade?
The collapse of your currency.

Is it any good?

What's the Swedish HMG? I forget,

This.
Good officers are rare as hen's teeth mate.

>Good officers are rare as hen's teeth mate.
It is the CURRENT YEAR after all.

Gonna be honest. Working with your SAS has been the best experience I've ever had to date.

>What's the Swedish HMG? I forget,
The m2, but its ''tksp'' ''12.7'' or ''ksp 88'' here. Usually just 12.7 pronounced something like ''tolvschu''

I should have figured it was the browning. People need to make more HMGs.

I always wanted to shot your Sako rifles. Is body armour not general issue in Swede forces?

Fuck you. Those "cucks" have more balls than you ever will.

>I should have figured it was the browning. People need to make more HMGs.
Yeah why is it only the russians that design new ones? Nothing wrong with the m2 if you put it on a vehicle but what the hell, 100 kg.

>I always wanted to shot your Sako rifles.
That's finland, we got our domestic FN FNC the ak5
>Is body armour not general issue in Swede forces?
Every one who goes abroad gets a new plate carrier pic related. Otherwise its just some soft body armor that is designed to only take fragments from artillery and shit like that, no bullets.

Russians put a lot of thought into a variety of subjects that western nations largely ignore. They are one of the few nations to wildly issue suppressors. First nation to pioneer the idea of SDMs.

>that's Finland
woops. My bad. I meant the AK5 though.

>deploying troops get PCs.
Pics I've seen are Swede forces running around in nothing but chest rigs. Also, pauldrons are gay as fuck.

t. military reject

I don't consider myself alpha because i served, tho im glad that i did. I do consider myself way more resilient and tough than those who didn't serve however.
Military breaks the weak, thats a fact. I saw dozens of guys in hospitals trying their best to be commissioned home under any presence, up to faking mental illness or harming themselves.
There's nobody that would say to me that they're as good as men as i am. Men can only become stronger in the face of hardship and adversity. And you don't know yourself if you didn't experienced it like most soldiers did.

Not about alpha vs beta. But definitely about strength vs weakness, mental and physical.

>Pics I've seen are Swede forces running around in nothing but chest rigs.
Its from 2012, before that they hade some old plate carried they used in Kosovo and that didn't have any pals so people had to put a chest rig on top of it.
>Also, pauldrons are gay as fuck.
Yeah nobody uses them

Who makes that optic senpai.

>pauldrons
And yet every fucking country buys them.

>Who makes that optic senpai.
Domestic, aimpoint. Don't know if they make that model anymore but it was rugged as fuck, could use it as a handle and abuse it any it would still hold the zero. Heavy and bulky though.
>>pauldrons
>And yet every fucking country buys them.
Yeah, i hear something about doubling as an EOD suit or something. The logistic guys where forced to use them when training, pretty funny desu.

r u 2 gonna fuk or wat?

No i am going to bed, this is to much /k/ anyway.