Should Trump legalize Marijuana to appease liberals and fix the economy?

Should Trump legalize Marijuana to appease liberals and fix the economy?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12305139
news.cornell.edu/stories/2004/09/who-moved-my-worm-cannabinoids-cope-change
foxnews.com/story/2008/03/10/study-finds-traces-drugs-in-drinking-water-in-24-major-us-regions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why not?

The problem with marijuana is that is leads to harder drugs.
That is a fact,and people need to accept it.My friend died from Cocaine and you know what? 5 years ago he was only using Marijuana.

State's rights, if a state wants to ban weed let them, if a state wants it legal let them. Fed has no authority over this matter.

Recreational use is degenerate

Maybe your fuckhead friend should have learned some self control. Good riddance.

Marijuana being illegal causes it to be a gateway drug. Never since it was legalised in my state have I had my weed guy try to sell me something else, because it's regulated and taxed

No he should leave marijuana legalization up to the states

Yes

It'll lead to a metric fuckton of niggers starving so why not?

That is 100% bullshit you chink, your brother or whatever must of been a very weak willed person

You fucking dumbass the only reason weed leads to hard shit like coke is you have to go to gang members and other criminals to get it, and they're the ones who push hard drugs on their customers to get them hooked and coming back. I remember in the day if you went to a tinnie house to get pot it would almost always be laced with meth.
If it was legalized it would be regulated and sold in legit shops and none of that would happen

This! The federal government has no authority over a state legalizing the growth, sale, and distribution of marijuana within a state. It only becomes a federal issue when it crosses state lines and becomes interstate commerce.

montenegro

I hear you but you also gotta understand the illegality is part of the gateway effect. Because weed is illegal and if your dealer sells more than weed or knows people then inevitably other illegal drugs like coke or molly or shrooms or whatever gets brought up. It is a different scenario when it can be bought legally from a store where the clerk is not giving one a free line of coke, to get them hooked, when one pays for their weed. Maybe weed does have the effect but I think the proximity of other illegal drugs needs to be ruled out before declaring it a gateway

Then your friend is a weak dumbfuck. Nothing to do with pot.

Weed should be realized because it's the right thing to do. I don't need a bunch of clueless fuckheads in government telling me what I can and can't do if nobody's rights are violated.

See, this is the slippery slope a lot of you young guys are falling for, and it will - in time - take you from being on the right side of history, to the wrong side.

Yes, Sup Forums is right about a few important things at this point in time, while the 'SJW' left is wrong. But a lot of you are not savvy, are not terribly bright, are not very independent-minded. You're prone to gullibility.

And this implanted 'weed is degenerate' meme that so many of you are picking up and running with, and other things like it, will eventually turn you into the enemy of freedom.

hmm legal weed and helps the economy..... yeah, gonna have to say legalize it cunts.

legalize all drugs.
fuck the black market, fuck the street gangs, fuck the dangerous unknown junk that's floating around the black markets/streets, fuck having all that money not get taxed

let degenerates be degenerate. police put down the bad ones, no gob'ment health care so none of your money is wasted on degenerates unless you want to waste it on them, this is the best solution.

It's proven to impair memory and focus for up to three weeks after use. It's for losers if not used as a medicine

The major effect of marijuana legalization on a federal level is the problem of introducing a new commodity into the world stage

When Cigarettes first came into major production lots of 3rd world countries based their entire currency on the product and caused major monopolization problems

Or for example in the 1946 case where major tabacoo companies in the US were running drug cartels or the fact that despite that case those same
companies banded together and now form an oligopoly while places like china and many parts of the east have major monopoly problems who's prices can directly
effect how much their currency is worth, which is a major issue since china's fluctuating currency can directly affect the money worth of the united states

Also you have to remember how much of a strong hold Big Tobacco had on the united states, and how many years it took to finally subdue big tobacco
but that's simply in the united states

Monopolies are not good
Oligopolies are not good
An unregulated new exploitable commodity is not good

So the major threat of legalization of weed is not simply because
>mah big bad gubernment hiding them free weeds for muney
It actually affects everyone on a global scale with a global impact
and if it does become federally available there's going to be decades of years of constant problems and dodging of regulation

Sure, but so is tobacco, and that isn't illegal.

Liberals will stop protesting and smoke weed, becoming harmless.

It would put an end to Antifa and more Berkeley riots from happening, and liberals would finally have a reason to like Trump.

Trump will legalize Cannabis on a federal level. It will be up to the states to impose the rules and limits, but overall in most of the United States within the time of his presidency, you will be able to grow Cannabis in your garden with the same level of limitation as growing tomatoes or Collard Greens in your garden: none.

For the most part the great income gained from the legalization and taxation of the Cannabis plant will be a short positive benefit of the early days of legalization in the end the plant will be completely free to grow, use and enjoy, far different from how the Tobacco industry works and the Cannabis industry seems to currently be headed.

if people can grow it in their garden at least pot dealers will have to get a real job and the jewish pharmaceutical business won't dominate the industry

yes because pot is good

it isn't a fact you fucking retard. your friend was an idiot and you're a fucking idiot too. that's why you live in a non-nation state. try again 3rd world

Yeah, I don't touch it but that doesn't mean others should pay taxes for it.

this. I am a pro-pot person who indulges and I do not believe in a federal legalization. this would encroach on the rights of states who do not want it. it should be very much allowed in states that have voted it into their constitutions as that was a vote-decision

Dea has to change classification to class two before that can change. No executive order or Senate vote can change that. The supreme court had to uphold that standing until the change or heavily risk being dissolved from the bench for failing to uphold the law as written.

agreed. glad his asshole friend is dead. I wonder if he cries thinking about his friend smiling in days before the drugs. haha what a Montonegronian faggot! ain't ya

Trump said he will let the states decide.. he doesn't care. Priorities my man

DUDE

exactly. if the consequences for having marijuana and having MDMA are the same, people are gonna do both.

also most weed dealers will pick up a little side-action. the only reason I was ever in the same room as a drug other than weed, was because weed is illegal and a dealer had it and something else. make it legal and other drugs' usage will drop like flies.

Shut the fuck up, Argentina you are sub-human trash.

Yeah right. I'm sure Sessions is going to be cool with that.

He should do it because it's the right thing, not to appease liberals. Liberals are never happy anyway.

At a minimum he needs to take the restrictions off of farming hemp. Hemp production would be a boon to semi-arable states like New Mexico and Colorado.

dude weed fixes all problems lmao

Yes, keep all the retarded stoners too high to go out and vote. If they're happy handing me hamburgers when I'm in a rush about once a month then spending what they make to sit in their house unable to mentally function, let them so they leave society alone. Too many single-issue voters among them.

Tobacco degenerates your lungs and kills you
Pot degenerates your brain and, if i'm not mistaken, the lungs aswell. it even creates a more degenerate culture surrounding the consumption of the drug

Complete legalization will raise prices/lower the overall quality of cannabis throughout the U.S. Smaller grow ops that grow good quality cannabis will be phased out trying to compete with tobacco companies that will sell overpriced crappy outdoor weed sprayed with pesticides/additives in packs of 20 in every gas station/liquor store.

People will be forced to grow their own weed i guess.

Bullshit. Pot is legal in my state and prices have dropped while quality has gone up.

If we knew 60 years ago, what we know about tobacco now, it wouldn't be legal. We risk repeating the same mistake with cannabis.

Absolutely not, recreational drug use is degeneracy of the highest order, and not even the Alt Right will speak out against it.

Let the states decide. Dismantle the DEA. Make America Great Again

No, he should impose the death penalty for all traffickers and users. Problem solved

>crappy outdoor weed
I HAVE TERRIBLE NEWS

lowest rates of cig smoking since we discovered the stuff yet lung cancer is still where it was'
would you be open to the idea that you were lied to

You shills are all the same.
Anger and insults.
People are tired of it desu.

This.

People are too lazy to grow plants, the tabacco companies are ready to serve the market.

Leaf is a legal expert in american law
I'm fucking laffin
Hey faggot, how are laws passed on canada?

>being this trolled

Outdoor weed can be really good or really bad.

Tobacco has been smoked for 1000s of years.
(((Who))) where these (((doctors)))?

Why does everything that wired for a long time disappear after ww2 and we get all these new (((studies)))?

Why do you Jews hate tobacco and weed so much?

Politically incorrect
Not a morality board.
Rick off

absolutely not, as a weed smoker I'd prefer to be euthanized, this cycle of degradation I've been locked into can only be broken by death. I will never shoot myself because the weed beckons me to live another morning but what is the use when its the only thing pulling me forward. i can only hope Bannon writes the death penatly for marijuana use into law so i may finally be free, when inevitably get caught.

No one is forcing you to smoke it, and there will be inevitable movements against it like "The Real Cost" if it is as bad as you claim.

Let's face it, this is the best way to win over the liberals for a decent amount of time. It'll at least get them off his back for 2017.

Bonus points if he gets it done before 4/20.

You are mistaken and literally everything you say about pot is false.

* Why does everything that worked for a long time disappear after WW2 with (((new studies and evidence)))

It's not the weed. You're a pathetic, weak willed degenerate loser to begin with.

Then just stop smoking it you fucking pussy. It's not like it is addictive.

>Apeasing liberals
Did you miss the whole point of the whole "cuckervative" thing?

Legalize it. Get those idiots out of jail and take away cartel funding by driving down the price.

retarded chink, marijuana leads to harder drugs because they are sold in the same fucking shithole

So it is a voluntary interaction.
What's your fucking point? There is nothing wrong with selling harder drugs to people.

How old are you. I'm 29 and literally all my friends who smoked it have some kind of sequels. Sure, they have jobs and even marry, but their personalities remain somehow childish.

Let's settle this once and for all Sup Forums.

strawpoll.me/12305139

In CA and the prices haven't really dropped all that much in the last few years, maybe a $5-10 price drop on an eighth and its basically legal at this point in CA. The states like oregon/colorado/washington still have a tax on cannabis so the price hasn't gone done that far,still expensive compared to the cost of growing it.

Truth of the cognitive//memory deficits of thc; the anandamide system is an extremely important modulatory system, acting on DA, NE, & 5-HT. This is why the effects can be both varied and widespread. It is important in memory when in examples where the environment has changed and the organism must react to this new reality. It enables "forgetting" of old info for the sake of encoding updated information. Article related: news.cornell.edu/stories/2004/09/who-moved-my-worm-cannabinoids-cope-change

Legalize it, there are so many things that are more harmful, alcohol and tobacco are terrible, new drugs are synthesized constantly, many of which aren't even scheduled yet (ex. 4-HO-MiPT). The war on drugs is one of the most ridiculous endeavors- it's an absolute joke, and is a prime example of paternal gov't. They have no right to control how I defend myself or what substances I use.

It shouldn't be legal because it's so good but because banning things is literally communism.

But didn't you guys JUST legalize it for recreation use? It was only medical use before if I remember correctly. Here in WA, after it was legalized the price rose for a couple months, and has now plummeted. There's actually a surplus now, so consumers are getting benefiting. I'm sure over time (after the initial investment in equipment) the cost of growing it yourself is less, but it's also a hassle.

You ignorant faggot. Stay in line with your other non stoned sheepeople and keep reciting your propaganda

I think we need a better operational definition of "degenerate"- this is not an acceptable argument ya favelo

If he legalizes it all the protesters will be down for the count. They're not getting jobs anyway.

>If he legalizes it all the protesters will be down for the count.

mfw. Liberals protest whatever he does, even if they agree on the legalization.

Trace amounts of xanax, THE degenerate drug if there ever were one, are detectable in the tap water.
>oh stop the degenerates from smocking le meme leaf
give me a goddamn break
foxnews.com/story/2008/03/10/study-finds-traces-drugs-in-drinking-water-in-24-major-us-regions.html

you cant protest when you're high as a kite.

Trump' a businessman. I think he will see the revenue of the taxes, billions in a single state. I think he will see the cost of locking people up and keeping them from getting a job over a plant.

>The problem with marijuana is that is leads to harder drugs.
We already pump our children with harder drugs like speed and methamphetamine for yawning in kindergarten.

Good point....

But you can't get off the streets if you are a homeless hippie.

This.

Weed is seriously not a big deal if you don't smoke it and you don't hang out with people that smoke it.

Implying they weren't high as fuck burning their own buildings down. You have to be high to think that's a good idea.

RARE
A
R
E

Really? Most of the daily protesters I encounter here in Seattle are blazed out of their minds.

Are you high? Trump is all for supporting the prison industrial complex. He sure as hell wouldn't have picked Sessions as his AG if he planned on legalizing pot.

I want Trump to legalize weed or at the very least legalize CBD products for sale in every state. I suffer from chronic shoulder pain and CBD is supposed to be a wonderful pain reliever. No way I'm getting on opiates.

spoken like someone who has never smoked weed.

Prison industrial complex=grown up daycare for retards.

They are fine for actual criminals, but locking up potheads is just silly. And if new prisons are built, you can be sure they are going to get filled.

Not an argument, or a poor one. Your basically saying weed pacifies you into complacancy. I don't smoke anymore because im not 15 anymore. When you stop being a child, you put away childish things. I rarely even drink coffee anymore.

Your friend needs to learn how to handle his shit. Just because puss is like him can't handle it, doesn't mean he rest of us cant.

It's against the law. If its not addictive put it down to avoid jail. I know its a hard concept for your bong resin addled brain.

>fucking faggot children self-administering substance, I'm so above the morning pick-me-up

who /cannaseur/ here?

Oh you're a real crusader protecting degenerates from themselves and giving billions to cartels. Bravo chimp.

>When you stop being a child, you put away childish things
>still on Sup Forums

It should be decriminalized at least.

Yes.

But only because the war on drugs is a plague on small town white America.

The inner cities are also probably pretty fucked over by it, much moreso than there being a few druggies laying about.

Not to mention the tax expense.

I don't actually smoke. It gives me horrible anxiety. Maybe you like pissing away tax dollars to incarcerate harmless citizens, but I think it's ridiculous. That's why I voted to legalize it here. The fed should stay the hell out of states' rights on the issue.

>Should Trump legalize Marijuana to appease liberals?
No.
>Should Trump legalize Marijuana to fix the economy?
No.
>Should Trump decriminalize marijuana at the federal level in recognition of States' rights?
Yes.

No evidence exists that legalizing marijuana would help the economy. The Left will never be satisfied no matter how much you appease them. The only good reason is the one which recognizes the proper role of government.