What is the general consensus on open relationships?

What is the general consensus on open relationships?

are they, dare I say, red pilled relationships?

kek

Final form cucks.

Jesus Christ.

I'm not normally an insecure guy, but that's fucking nightmare fuel.

>I am philosophically aligned with polyamory
wtf

Its just normalized cuckoldry
Another sign of a decadent and dying civilization

Then this one's for you since you thought that was nightmare fuel. Pic related is on a whole other level.

DEGENERACY

Notice how they always promote "open relationships" as one sided female cuckings
Its never the guy fucking other women aside but the other way around

this is disgusting
I understand why religions prescribe stoning and death penalty for adultery

thats cuz the other way around is normal

>is letting your wife shop around for a better lover/provider while you keep paying her bills red pilled?

the wall just got 10 feet higher.

obviously not you degenerate.

What an asshole. That guy should have taken his """"wife"""" to a swingers party. There are plenty of places you can get into if you take a good looking partner.
Stupid fuck.

What a pathetic life to lead. Can you imagine telling the founding fathers that this sort of behavior would eventually be considered "weird" instead of fucking insane?

Ah there's a difference between your common or garden variety adultery and polyamory gone wrong. I could live with the former. Shit happens, people cheat, happens to everyone at some point. Boils down to another person acting the cunt which doesn't necessarily reflect on you in any way.

professorcuck.png, on the other hand, would have my self-confidence irreparably destroyed. There's no way you can't make the connection between his sexual inadequacies and the predicament he finds himself in. It's a complete and thorough humiliation.

I mean he's right about one thing - divorce is the only way out of that hell apart from suicide.

only works in high tier couples where the man can fuck around as easily as the woman can. like with famous celebrity couples.

This just caused me to support legalization of domestic abuse.

No

Every relationship is open whether you're aware of it or not. Never trust western women

I love the part about him trying to meet girls on OKcupid and failing hard. Meanwhile his wife already had 2 Chads she used to work with picked out and ready to go before they even started.

If the guy was like "hey honey I am gonna bang these 2 chicks I used to work with" it would just be plain old cheating. But when a woman does it, its an "open relationship".

This is the disconnect for me. Its a total double standard. I have never heard one story like this where the guy went out and banged a bunch of chicks and the girl just sat at home. Its always the fucking guy that gets the shit end of the stick in these scenarios and just takes it like a bitch.

If the woman ever gets the shit end of the stick she would just divorce his stupid ass and leave with half the money and everyone would be like "YOU GO GIRL YOU DON'T NEED NO MAN". If a guy did that, everyone would think "WOW YOU CAN'T PLEASE YOUR WOMAN. WHAT A LIMP DICK. HE PROBABLY LIKES DUDES ANYWAY. WHAT A FAG".

Roman tier hedonism. Unholy pagan lifestyles that allow you to do everything for personal pleasure. Men and women who enjoy this are not cucks per se, but are maximum levels of degenerate none the less.

>I have never heard one story like this where the guy went out and banged a bunch of chicks and the girl just sat at home.

Of course you haven't, sexual dynamics are different for men and women. As long as she's not disfigured, a woman is guaranteed sex by average and even decently attractive guys. Meanwhile, if you're an introverted dude, the only thing you can look forward to is literal grannies or fucking whales. Men pull with character, women pull with looks.

Just try flipping the script and doing what these women are doing. Just fucking try. You won't hear the end of it. You get sob stories and desperate pleas for sex and whatnot. It's fucking horrible and hypocritical. That's the thing with women, they are wired to blow up their problems not realizing men have the exact same issue but we are dealing with it.

When I am in a relationship I'm suffering to, I don't feel like fucking the girl girl the same vigor after half a year. Let alone 4 + years, but men do that shit because they know it's important to have a family, keeping the relationship together. Women nowadays just want to ride the feelz park ride forever like small children never becoming mothers.

But just try to do that yourself and you will receive the most disgusting heap of entitlement you have ever received. In fact try doing any of the crap they usually pull and you are in for a treat. Because they can't deal with it. Cut off sex, ignore them, call for a break, opt to meet with friends, have other female options or don't you dare- break up with them.

When I was a teenager I had girls pull of every liberated playbook call there was. Then when I
got older and seen it all I started doing the same shit for good reason. But instead of getting understanding and common ground because they do it themselves I get victim hood and panicked tears. Usually I just get so disgusted by their desperation I just cut them off and never talk to them again. The whole nine yards. But even then you get suicide threats and angry family members like you owe the girl anyway.

Worst part is that they would do the same thing to you without a moments hesitation and they would have done it. But they just can't handle being on the receiving end of the modern-day-sexual-liberation stick.