Hi pol please redpill me on religion

hi pol please redpill me on religion.
i want to believe but it honestly seems like a massive pile of horseshit.

what are you, fucking 5? fuck off

Well, it is a steaming pile of horse shit

Read
The book Job
Tolstoy
Works of Tolkien and CS Lewis like The Screwtape letters.

Pray and develop a personal relationships with God.

God as some kind of wizard is just a fairy tale for plebs. Religion and god is about morality, culture and law by which you should live. Being modern atheist, that fights against god means you renounce your heritage and you're no better than degenerate, filthy sjw.

Go back to your god bong or you'll have to embrace the new one, guess which one.

wot
Personally, I don't believe in the supernatural but I live by Christian values.

Why are you asking this here? Sup Forums is an atheist board.

No, atheists are the most degenerate people in the world.

God is real
Religion is bullshit

WRONG, NEWFAG. Pol will always be a Christian board.

Read the Bible
All of the world problems stem from laziness.

Holy fuck, Sup Forums confirmed Christian board

Quads confirmation.
Though we have always been a Christian board.

yes

YEAH! pol was, is and always will be Christian board under one God! And God Emperor, so it like 2 but let's say it is one, but Christian God is really 3, so that makes it 4. and if you include Baron, that is 5... but YEAH Christian board under ONE God

This sounds like something a SJW would say. I don't know why you Sup Forumsacks want them to be atheists so bad, when they are usually not.

best redpill on it its to read its book and making your own opinion untwisted by personal views of people who maybe never read its books ever...

>thinking quads of fours means anything

Sup Forums is modeled off a japanese image board
4 is unlucky in Japan
4 4s is unluckier

Atheism confirmed.

It is a noble lie

There is no one redpill
Follow god's law and it will start make to make sense.
Take your time allow yourself to grow into it, Read Matthew 13 and off course the rest of the bible

nice

I always thought that /pol was a christian board, but Jesus looked like this.

It is a pile horseshit, but this pile is the only wall between us and degeneracy. You may be able to have christian values and morality (or some shitty ripoff of them like "abortion and sex without marriage are ok, but the rest is important"), but most people are stupid or inherently fucked up and need a deity to be afraid of.
Everyone who is pushing atheism on masses is either an idiot, or a Marxist.

>God is probably a faggot, as he loves all his children

-Someone on Sup Forums... probably

You will come to a moment in your life when you will realise that God exists and helped you all this time.

its an excellent way to get a population to follow a certain set of rules that may benefit said population

that is all you really need to know

I'm honestly shocked there are christians here. I'm on board with everything else. been WN for years and more recently redpilled on natsoc germany. I stopped believing there was a god when I was like 14, ten years ago. if you have seen the brutality of this world you know there's no god. religious people are generally sheltered and have been living in an air conditioned bubble or are low IQ and need an imaginary father to prod them along. in b4 neckbeard allegations, I am more physically able and experienced than all who sling around that insult

No get = bullshit
Enjoy fiery hell this is Christian territory now

The judeo-christian god isnt real I guess but religion is necessary to give people morals. But is there some all knowing creator, who knows desu.

The Japanese Gods have smited your post is what he's saying. You are fucked. Sup Forums now belongs to Shinto

>are low IQ and need an imaginary father to prod them along.

This really also there are people who need something to follow to be productive citizens.

Religion never was about God, or the afterlife in hell or heaven, or the devil, or any of that stuff. Religion is just a tool to help our flawed human brains to do what is right, even though painful, and what will ultimately benefit you, your family, and your kind. Some atheist manage to be moral people without the need to take part in religious activities. But for the vast majority of people becoming a professional intellectual atheist and start questioning everything and everyone until you come to the conclusion that yes, religion was a good influence on people and yes, it's good even if it may not be all entirely true, is simply not an option for practical reasons.

>i want to believe but it honestly seems like a massive pile of horseshit.
Yes, it's a lie but it's for your own good.

Paris is worth a mass.

Go out in tin some god-tier local nature. I recommend my home of western Kansas. Watch the sun rise, breath in the chill crisp air, listen to Creed by Rich Mullins, and you'll feel connected to the same deeper spirituality as gorillians of humans have throughout history and prehistory. I won't tell you what specifically to believe, but it's not just memes that separate us from animals.

Or take shrooms by yourself while out alone. Either works mate

Most people who are non-religious live very comfy and privileged lives in western countries that were surprise: built by the blood, sweat, and tears of Christian men.

The west is doomed to degeneracy anyway. Maybe once we're all consumed by it and everything goes to shit, people will realize maybe that nice Christian Civilization wasn't so bad.

As Nietszche said, Christianity is a system for slaves and those who have the minds of slaves.

Religion doesn't matter, we're all slaves.
All but one certain group of people

Agreeing with all of these. it may be a necessary tool and I think the top minds understand this. those who are incapable of breaking the barrier of illogical thinking it creates are the ones who need it to do right. I personally don't sign off on christianity as being the one people should take because you exist purely to serve (((chosen people))). Islam is obviously shit but really christians? you live to fellate the enemy

Christianity is literally the proliferation of complacent servitude to (((Them))).

>I'm so empty I need to make to make everything else empty too.
>(((You))).

Ops, meant to link:

Doesn't change the fact that every other passage is dedicated to how wonderful and chosen the Jews are. One instance of the Bible hating the powerful does not mean it knows the true problem.

I have no advice on which religion is best or accurate, I'm not religious at all. But life exists after death proven to me by father who came to me, or rather I went to him in dream form to say goodbye when he died. We were 1000 miles apart, I didn't even know he was sick because we never talk and a shadow person came to me and took me to him. My father was very religious so I believe he made a last wish to say goodbye in dream/spirit form since we couldn't do it in person.

More specifically the Gospel of John.