MSM BTFO: possibly buying clicks from China

vesselnews.io/fake-newsflow-new-york-times-washington-post-buying-clicks-china-traffic-jumps-half-traffic-two-months/

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelturton.com/mandarins.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

delicious

more thicc

Seems legit. Have a bump.

Good man
have some tits.

Thanks m8e

Posting from my phone so I'm short on tits. I'll mock the jews you bring the chicks.

Sounds good to me.

Meanwhile Owen went from stumping Cuck Carl and Aids Skrillex in march to being watched by 45,000 on the election night youtube livestream alone.

GODDAMN!

Also I'm working atm. Anyone care to speculate on what this means and how it can be utilized in the next great meme war?

good article. idk how they can justify this. half of their traffic now coming from Chyna? Sad!

Bump

>Hair
>glasses
>hamsa tattoo
>tattoos on arms
>tattoos at all
>shitty dogs
>posting ass pics online
This bitch is like a walking red flag

She will be accepted for the sake of a bump

True, but not the point.

>vesselnews.io
>iBankcoin.com

Get out

Can confirm. This is the base of their operations.

Personally I prefer it when sluts let their freak flag fly. Makes it real easy to know how the relationship will go.
Pump it
Dump it
Steal something from her fridge on the way out the door

>muh polls

No surprise here, deceit and lies to fool and control simpletons is what liberals specialize in.

>defends MSN

you get out

We could use it to up sources we support. Get that ball rolling and they face a serious danger to their status quo.

is that you?

CHECK THIS OUT:
michaelturton.com/mandarins.pdf

SINK
THE
CHINKS

explain this to me
>why is the trash can so important?

???

holy shit cant they just use, like virtual machines or something?

man when the fuck are fuckbots going to be a thing

Real pussy is better. Just treat cunts like the disposable cum dumpsters they are and you'll never deal with their shit any longer than you have to. They like to be treated for what they are worth.

Make sure you bring the condom to use though, stay away from STDs and 18 years of whore welfare stolen from your hard work.

So we use the same method to get big bumps in traffic to sites like Amren?

Wouldn't it be better to find a way to use this to mock and further discredit the MSM?

I'm a blue collar guy so I may need someone to draw this in crayon for me but if we were to use the same method to bump our sites it seems like the MSM would jump all over that opportunity to mock and discredit us.

Real pussy is only better for now. Eventually botpussy will be best.

We can use cumdumpsters until then, but once we have botpussy and iron wombs, women will be obsolete.

Bumping for interest

Audible kek.

OP maybe you should have led with a thicc bitch to draw some more fuckers into this thread. Bump to keep it alive

Dick status: MUH