HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SeƱor Donaldo Trompetas is like a magician creating diversions as he does other things nobody is paying attention.

Ok libs. Next attack is on you.

Trump needs to stage a terror attack. I fully support it.

HOW WILL BLUMPF EVER RECOVER

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

This. Trump will just take this to the supreme court anyway.

If a terrorist attack happens then Trump wins and if a terrorist attack doesn't happen then Trump just takes it to the supreme court and the ban comes back anyway because the 9th circuit is a joke.

nah I got a news alert just now. it's sadly legit but like
said:
It's all on you

I hope Trump pulls an Andrew Jackson & disbands the 9th circuit.

No Trump didn't get BTFO, it's lying mainstream cuckold media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;

Political mastermind, next attacker will be from one of these countries and commit a terror attack. The Democrat party will be so fucking buried hahaha

When the next Islamic terrorist attack happens, hooolll-yyy shit is this decision going to get slammed into the left's faces. Not to mention, SCOTUS will rule in favor of Trump..but this window of immigration is accelerating our enemies plans to slip in.

Get fucked Drumpfanzees

Trumpettes BTFO

They're just playing into Trump's hands.

Okay so we can't ban sandniggers from coming in, instead we're going to ban everyone so it's no longer racist.

They refused to lift the temporary ban until an appeal is filed. We still have to appeal the travel ban to a higher court.

THIS IS NOTHING

/thread

Read :)

make it so

aiding and abetting terrorism

he means take the stay on the travel ban to court

that's not what I mean though

I know, I just want to make sure others don't think Trump is threatening to take them to court for aiding and abetting terrorism.

oh, I want them to think that

traitors deserve consequences

Hahahaha take that Schmumpfkins

don't traitors deserve consequences?

No, I agree with you, they do, and the judge who put the temporary stay on the ban should lose his job, I just didn't want some retard to read your post and think that President Trump was threatening the judge with anything other than appealing the stay on the ban.