Why were we born into this?

>born
>tribe of people working on the enslavement of you and your family
>majority of the population are brainwashed zombies that can't see their own suicide
>family structures being destroyed
>ethnic bonds being destroyed
>morality perverted
>soon children will be born into direct slavery and won't know it

Why

Why were we born into this hellfire?

These are the most troubling times of mankind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDV3vWglAHA
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/155/Relative-Privation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now you know how the abos must have felt you cunt

Yes life is very sad. You should look into British colonialism and (((who))) benefitted the most from it

This.

What do we do ausbro

Feels like we were born to suffer at the hands of satan

Jesus predicted all this. Focus your energy on him and you will have clarity

>What do we do ausbro
This is like the ultimate question.

People will try and profit from us trying to fight against the status quo. There needs to be a new doctrine and paradigm to change things.I don't know, I just disengage.

>feelsbadman.jpg

>most troubling times
No it was way harder in earlier times. Live was always a struggle for survival.

You are correct but if you remain passive and they destroy everything around you, they will then get you next.

"and then they came for me"
;__;

The difference between then and now is that you could fight back then

You can't fight now because your tools have been taken from you. You're feminized due to food hormonal manipulation and it's virtually impossible for you to gather people for an uprising because they're all too brainwashed and technology is too advanced

>being too much of a loser to have a decent life so blame the jews

How did you overcome the existential crisis?

Hard!=troubling

Im still in that funk senpai

You have no reasons to complain. Your country and people in it profit from economic slavery. Imagine being born in Bangladesh and working for 20$ a month.

We are all heading that way

>Jesus predicted all this.
Source please? I want to believe!

>being this misleading

I nose a nose

>Relative Privation

you are the least cucked Anglo country left

you still have a chance

us on the hand...

Born into this
youtube.com/watch?v=xDV3vWglAHA

He speaks about the satanic practices of them and Paul mentions how they work contrary to all men. In Romans there is a passage about how the decadence of men has a flow on effect on their women and it because self pervasive or something to that effect

>>soon children will be born into direct slavery and won't know it

Too late nigger

Today, fighting back is different. It's creating memes to win minds, restoring community of like minded traditional people, calling the enemy out on their lies, starting campaigns, trying to get elected or reach a position of influence in the media/ education system. There is much to do.

We had protests against trump

We are very cucked

of course, every Western country is now cucked at least somewhat, even brown countries in Latin America have marxist / SJW protests now

You have no idea how much power corporations like Google have over the flow of info on the Internet. If you think memes work as well you claims you're sorely mistaken. Governments don't care anymore about what their people think. Tech is too advanced for there to be a genuine uprising not backed by foreign interests

Easy on the Jesus please. Either way we are called to action. Let's focus on the practicals.

it's like joining a game toward then end and you get put on the team that has been getting their shit pushed in for 20 minutes

>You're feminized due to food hormonal manipulation
>because this cannot be undone
>it's virtually impossible for you to gather people for an uprising because they're all too brainwashed
They always have been, friendo.
>and technology is too advanced
Au contraire. This is the first time in known history when a single skillful person can acquire the materials to bring upon mass destruction on this Earth.

Why? Jesus tells us what to do and we ignore his call?

The war against Christianity has led to this day

>This is the first time in known history when a single skillful person can acquire the materials to bring upon mass destruction on this Earth.

What?

>>soon children will be born into direct slavery and won't know it

It's been like that for a long time

>. If you think memes work as well you claims you're sorely mistaken.
The 'meme magic' phenomenon is because people feel powerless and so they tell themselves they have power.

If meme magic was real we should all retire to the wizard tower and sculpt the universe to our liking. It is not that simple.

Explain

Chemical weapons, dirty bombs, drones, malware that destroys infrastructure, you name it. None of this was feasible for the average citizen 50 years ago.

RomansThen Isaiah is so bold as to say, "I have been found by those who did not seek me; I have shown myself to those who did not ask for me." But of Israel he says, "All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and contrary people."
Romans 10:20-21

You lucky fucks in the first world can end your slavery. Invest into technology. Produce your own food, electricity, water etc. Technology today is cheap and abundant, all you need is a piece of land.

An individual can't do any of that though

>not knowing that meme magic is just a meme
Do you think that people unironically believe in it?

Why lament being born into a time like this? Do you think that the crusaders of old lamented being born into this time? FUCK NO! They picked up there motherfucking swords and went the face the Evil that besieged them.

If you want to whine about being born into hard times fine then, lay down and die. Just do it face down so the rest of us don't have to see your shame.

>Disgust

I don't know, senpai.

I'm really starting to realize that the one constant throughout history isn't a religion, isn't a race, it's just simply because humans fucking suck.

I honestly just want the entirety of the world blown up or everyone die a terrible death.

Someone needs to make a stupid Omega Gundam or whatever, the dumb fucking turn A bullshit with a gay faggot mustache, that can do that moonlight bullshit across the globe but instead of releasing pixie dust it's 100% pure VX.

Fuck everyone. I just want to live alone at this point. Not even a wife or girlfriend and kids. Just alone.

>live
its life in that context deutsch bro

We will win in the end. We aren't in this fight alone. Read Revelation.

Its your job to turn the tides and bring in a golden age, weakling.
These things dont happen by themselves.

>An individual can't do any of that though
Not if your IQ is in double digits. Otherwise, yes, one can.

>Do you think that people unironically believe in it?
In the back of their mind they want to believe it, so they meme in jest. 'Sup Forums is satire' is a necessary statement to try and cover up such impulses, but there is always a grain of hope that it might be true.

You dumbfucks if you're paying taxes you're already a serf

And what are you doing?

The difference is that they could fight. We cannot

Lol Relax and take a vacation from Sup Forums. Been there my man.

We were born because lord Kek decided it.

You need people sen pai

Sup Forums is a huge part of your life. Our lives.

how do you put a 3 pointed fork into a 2 hole electrical socket?

Paying taxes to a king that cares for you is not slavery

We have no such king today so I guess you're right on some level

Wagecuck = slave

Same way you get a Cadillac inside of a dog house, you just keep shoving.

How?

Wars are not won in a day. While they (liberals) go on and whine and complain about all their microaggressions and triggering, we gain strength. And If you are not taking steps to prepare yourself to be ready for the time of action then you are doing nothing to prevent yourself from your demise, a demise that will be of no fault but your own.

If god should will us victory, then victory we shall have. If not then may he grant us a glorious death.

DEUS VULT

The Germans weren't slaves to their fuhrer and they worked harder than we do today

Its about you,user.

We're heading to a future where none of us have a job

We are losing every day. There are more mixed race couples than ever. Google has been working on adaptive AI for a long time which will be another weapon in their arsenal. Christianity is on the verge of death

We are losing user

Don't worry a false flag will reduce our populations

user but what do we do

You should read A Great Time to Be Alive by Harry Emerson Fosdick

I refer you back to if our time has come so be it. Just don't lay down and die quietly.

I cant tell you what you should do.I live on the other side of the planet.What i can tell you is making kids.Raising them redpill-normal.After this if you are needed,your purpose will find you.

>Just don't lay down and die quietly.
>that's how you be a crusader

This makes me sad.

Pussys.
Wars were won against overwhelming odds many times.

You're not following.

You are not a crusader.

I do not follow.I am being followed.

You all are PATHETIC and you make me LAUGH
>hellfire
>most troubling times of mankind

HAHAHAHA

You have NO IDEA what REAL problems are.
You're FED, CLOTHED, CARED FOR, PAMPERED, and have your HAND HELD for your whole life

You have never seen true suffering
>slavery
>casual killing
>true poverty
>famine
>plague
>rapine
>conquest

And here YOU SIT on your FAT ASS on a magic glowing box complaining to the whole world about how "hard" life is

HAHAHAH YOU PATHETIC WORM

Sup Forums is a Christian board.
You have to see the truth. I was like you, I thought things were black and white but Gods mysterious ways continue to mesmerize. None of us are smart enough to get them.

Please do not pigeon hole me. I think a Creator is sensible belief, but Jesus cannot be trusted.

This. Anyone properly trained can do great harm on a county, which is why those people get loyalty money.

I'm not a preacher or a converter so I guess I respect your decision.
fair winds

That's swell, but how does that help us?

Faith is good, but out of all of the ones available why choose the one espousing an immortal zombie jew who preaches a bastardized version of buddhism?

(You)
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/155/Relative-Privation

Because the rapture already happened, years ago and we are the meek that inherited the earth

He said and I quote
>These are the most troubling times of mankind

THEY AREN'T

FUCK YOU

Because civilization is the root of all evil.

>what is hyperbole

His premise is still sound. Modernity is troubling.

>These are the most troubling times of mankind

that's objectively not true and even if it was you would have absolutely no way of knowing it. recorded history only goes back so far

it's the type of shit every moron has said for thousands of years

See

He thinks surviving the destruction of a global civilization was easy compared to today.Let him.

Sup Forums is a board of truth, and the truth is all religions are saturnian in nature and are bad, that isnt to say god dosnt exist, but all religion is satan worship and is therefore jewish in nature

His premise is shit

People quite literally have to search for and even invent problems now because of how wonderful living in the richness of the West is.

Shit like upper class kids cutting, mental illness being "hip" - people have no real problems so they invent them.

The Matrix had it right - the machines first created a perfect utopia for men, but we rejected it because we aren't fit to live in that world. We need suffering.

To compare today to REAL suffering of ages past is hilarious, though. You KNOW that you have a warm bed and a meal coming. Even the homeless and destitute get free shelter and food and medicine in the West.

Guys, I know the answer.

Drink beer, smash pussy, do mad burnouts.

The superior must dominate, would you rather a world dominated by Europeans or Africans?

i think i'd rather honestly live a subsistence-tier liife with a close and loving family then a relatively comfy but stressful and essentially empty life of passive consumption

I agree, but the troubling aspect comes from projecting into the future. We lament the exit of meaning in our lives and anticipate a death on a scale never seen before, real or metaphysical.

Well fellow aussie,we are still fighting to prevent an even worse future for our children and that is about it.

Tbh the generation born after the 2000 will be sacrificed in the fight against the degeneracy that is forming around our societies

You are actually right, you just have to learn to cope with it. Don't let anyone delude you into """""thinking positively"""""" as you'll feel worse. Been there

A case in point to inventing your own problems. You're essentially fearmongering yourself.

What if, what if, what if

Nothing has actually happened. When you wake up tomorrow your normal day will pass, and the one after, and the one after.

Christianity is growing, just not as fast as Islam. Once climate change makes their lands uninhabitable there's going to be a culling of the muslim population. Smile user, you'll get to see it in your time.

False equivalence. The abos have the entire outback to live in and are a protected group. Also despite having 65 IQs (Forrest Gump is 75), and therefore incapable of civilisation, they've had it built and provided for them for free on welfare. It's precisely the opposite for us. We're being colonised and brainwashed with the intent of genociding us and our culture by inferior people who are destroying and incapable of maintaining our civilisation.

>Why were we born into this hellfire?

To fix it.

Do you never think about how it all ends and if there is a better way?