ITS HAPPENING BRUSSELS HAS NO POWER LIKE THE TERROIST ATTACK THAT HAPPENED

nypost.com/2017/02/09/mysterious-outage-plunges-city-of-brussels-into-darkness/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/where-were-you-when-the-lights/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ images9L02E36W.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107193557/#107194837
news.com.au/world/europe/flamanville-plant-in-northern-france-has-been-hit-by-a-massive-explosion/news-story/28f0f083f4850f3289939ed489f56c95
archive.is/Ozrpx#selection-891.0-900.0
archive.is/mztPG
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/MxtixSzAk-8grf1tEliuGw/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4209714/Brussels-plunged-darkness-massive-power-cut.html
twitter.com/eliacorporate/status/829843499658911748
twitter.com/eliacorporate/status/829844426709164034
reuters.com/article/us-netherlands-amsterdam-electricity-idUSKBN1510I5
youtube.com/watch?v=QKdgbhGX8Nw
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/eu-capital-brussels-plunged-darkness-9789580
youtube.com/watch?v=z70Z5DP3eVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Comfy

RIP wafflefags

Someone in Brussels phoneposting?

RIP Belgium

C is for?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ images9L02E36W.jpg/

C is for?

Not a single Brussels sprout in the last thread.

Mobile network probably down.

20km southwest here. I think I'm the closest in the thread. There appears to be no telecom in the capital right now.

I can still hear fade bangs in the distance.

Starting to have a bad feeling about this one...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107193557/#107194837

C is for?

France experiences a "loud" fire at a nuclear power plant today and now this. Some kinda coordinated attack on power grids being covered up?

Good luck and don't give up without a fight

cunt??

i just jumped on twitter says lights are starting to pop on now, are they still off

No! Leave the waffles and sprout bros alone!

Stay safe, friend

Hope you're just imagining shit.

Do you have light? Nothing on TV or radio about it?

JUST ANOTHER GAS LEAK/TRAIN DERAILMENT/PIPELINE BURST GOYIM

> tfw the happening is actually going to happen now

Well lads, it was about damn time. Let us pray that Merkel and Schulz get caught in the crossfire.

Very possible. I didn't thought about that

I have seen some videos. Basically you don't see nothing and you can hear a lot of sirens.

My power just went out

Happening over

In other news:
>plant in northern France has been hit by a massive explosion
news.com.au/world/europe/flamanville-plant-in-northern-france-has-been-hit-by-a-massive-explosion/news-story/28f0f083f4850f3289939ed489f56c95

>'Explosion on Paris metro' as dozens of passengers are evacuated from smoke-filled station
archive.is/Ozrpx#selection-891.0-900.0

>‘Several injured’ on East London train after passenger’s battery pack explodes
archive.is/mztPG

No comms=happening.

Probably the Chinese hacking into grids, this is just a test run maybe

Where in UK?

Don't worry , America will nuke Brussels to contain the virus

It's fucking nothing. Brussels tweeters posted lights 20 mins after the first thread popped up.

give it an hour, maybe they kicked off the power so then muslims stay in the right zones and now they are going to shoot people

>cunt??

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/MxtixSzAk-8grf1tEliuGw/

A is for Amsterdam
B is for Brussels
C is for ?

Ok. We will see what happens.

Near Telford

dubdubdub brussels.be/artdet.cfm/5678

Keep it pointed towards brussels its 17 mins away the capital cam is down wonder why... looks bretty dark bruvs

YASSS

COMMS ARE DOWN

it's habbening

Kek has chosen the spouts as a sacrifice. I envy you. Godspeed!

>fade bangs

i think you mean gang bangs and that's totally normal, abdool.

The Happening won't be televised?
Gayest timeline?

Hard to see if they're on auxiliary. I can only see a massive brightness in the sky if they're on full power.

I have power. Tv and radio are just loops. No info whatsoever.

/comfy/ here in Flanders

But have a nasty feeling about this. It's funny 'cause I had a discussion today where I stressed the fact that you need guns and you need to be prepared because you never know if a collapse can happen. People called me a tinfoil hat and literary Hitler.

God I wish I had guns

> tfw Brussels is declared slimefrei tomorrow

>You were warned. You were all warned.

>Ban prostitution and building new mosques >and all is forgiven.

>Remember this post and search for this image.

>t. Unhappy supervillan

cambridge?

>God I wish I had guns

Same, but mainly just for comfy shooting ranges and just generally using one, rather than using them against other cunts.

>projecting
What's normal in the USA isn't normal in first world countries.

>everything in Brussels dies

And nothing of value would be lost.

Brussels fag reporting in

got power and inet

there is no happening

>Assault battery packs

bullshit

Im going to make a trip down to the gun mart just for you

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4209714/Brussels-plunged-darkness-massive-power-cut.html

I would never shoot you my Anglo cousin, you know that

Some creepy numbers there, friend.

>archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/where-were-you-when-the-lights/

Really? I would.

twitter.com/eliacorporate/status/829843499658911748
twitter.com/eliacorporate/status/829844426709164034

Twitter says its over guys.
No happening today.

Yeah, that's what we've got Spain for! Me, you and Portugal together bullying that cesspool of a country.

>9th Circuit shoah's travel ban
>brussels gets btfo
>oh shit nvm travel ban back in effect

how can i t be dead if it wasn't a country to begin with

kek

this could be strategy to make armed men stay at the right places then open fire. Give it time pretty sure this is what happened last time

>having to explicitly deny it's a terrorist attack

Seems like something a business would say when they've been attacked by terrorists but have been told to shut it by Papa Government

Well heck you too.

reuters.com/article/us-netherlands-amsterdam-electricity-idUSKBN1510I5

Officials warned of potential gridlock around Amsterdam on Tuesday after an electricity outage in much of the city and the surrounding area hit trains, trams and metros.

Grid operator Tennet said the outage was caused by an unknown problem at a high tension power station.

"We're working very hard to fix it," Tennet said on social network Twitter. "The center of Amsterdam is unfortunately without power."

Belgium is the most cucked country in Europe.

NEW VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=QKdgbhGX8Nw

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/eu-capital-brussels-plunged-darkness-9789580

they also had an electrical fire and explosion in paris metro yesterday

The nuclear powerplants of Doel and Tihange were sabotaged in 2015. That was a deliberate attack but government officials and the media never portrayed it this way, even though it was admitted that somebody form inside the facility tried to fuck up things.

I swear to God there is some serious shit going on in our power plants. Two engineers from TIhange left for Syria

Say who

gag order 101: they can never actually affirm that they have been attacked, but they don't have to directly deny it

when you start seeing power companies saying "There was a minor issue with the power grid, everything is fixed now" after a huge explosion with no word, ever, on what caused it, there's a chance they've received a gag order. if they're denying terrorism, it's not terrorism.

thats pretty spoopy

either its actually happening or this outage was orchestrated to cover up something.

>c

C..C...canada?

how many of the remaining white citizens will have mysteriously vanished by tomorrow?

spok

very spok

Are gag orders the same internationally? I've never thought it was wise to accept legal advice when it's entirely different flags giving the advice, no offense.

I know you don't have guns, so if some muslim tries to kill you tonight, use whatever you can to defend yourself
Stay safe

(((battery pack)))

>Chicago

Please God.

Technically it is, it's a battery pack attached to an explosive device... Sheesh!

the phonecall that brings the power back on

star rover

generally they are the same, yes. the entire point is to prevent the discussion of a topic, but you can't order someone to police their rhetoric to the point that they never, ever, EVER, bring up the subject of the gag order under any circumstance.

generally the text of a gag order, in any country, is "do not talk about the subject, do not let on that you have received a gag order, do not steer the conversation directly onto the presence of a gag order"

there is a way around this in most nations though: warrant canaries.

simply put some form of notice on your website or whatever that says something along the lines of "As of [date] we have not received a gag order, subpoena or any other legal document ordering us to turn over information etc", then when you receive a gag order remove the notice. it's not technically illegal.

How cold is it there? Is everybody going to freeze to death?

If digits then it's Happening.

i can only assume you're referring to the german shepherd gang bangs you have up there in canadia, and you're right, that's not normal at all. gross.

sorry user, no happening today

Not so cold right now. Only -5ish. Fog, no wind.

That ID

Happening on July 1st?

Alright, fair enough. I intend to remain skeptical about legal advice from different flags, but that sounds plausible enough.

Trump did this to send a signal to the EU globalists that they have no power anymore and need to give up.
Obviously a power joke. Real life memeing.

That sounds very interesting user. Could you recommend me some books or other reading material about this?

>C is for?

Classified

>you will never train chest and shoulders with Chloe

I just wanted to be big like her

What do you mean *they*cutthepower? How could theycutthepower, man?
They'reanimals!

Vin diesel just ran past my flat in Brussels

Holy shit

it's not a true happening until thermonuclear warheads are flying over my house aimed at london.