The Earth Is Flat And God Created It

for all you heathens that love math here you go. Its impossible to see this city 52 miles away unless the world was flat.

>hail the japs for inventing the nikonp900

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12293149
youtube.com/watch?v=W9ksbh88OJs
youtube.com/watch?v=ksSZPNQaFP8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is anything hidden at all if it's flat?

Nice source on that photo.

#1 it kills god
#2 10 billion dollars a year via tax payers (NASA)
#3 everyone gets to be degenerate if we are nothing more than a cosmic accident (yolo)
#4 what if there is land past the ice wall?
#5 you are a special snowflake and everything revolves around you

buy a nikonp900 and see for your self, oh you can't afford one? Damn that sucks maybe the jewish bankers will help you on your next rent payment bwhahahaha

Atmospheric lensing desu

as a mudslime you should embrace this, it proves your allah is real

>no matter where you are you can zoom past the (((curve))) of earth

math, how does it work?

The flat earth might be real, but you're just fucking yourself in the ass with your "facts" . Measure shit out and report back and you'll have a much better time convincing people.

God is most likely and Extra-dimensional being with 100% influence over this dimension. Round Earth doesn't disprove God, and neither does space. The firmament could very well be the wall between dimensions that's put in place to keep us isolated.

>Atmospheric lensing
8 inches for every mile squared

its basic math famalam

and new jap technology can see past said (((curve))) EX DEE

XD

Yep. And best part? This is completely 100% irrefutable. You cannot have a prison planet without a round earth

A FUCKING LEAF has sense? damn that blew me away, gratz leaf bro on the ultimate red pill

>atmospheric lensing
yeah right sounds like that "science" you round earthers can't worship enough of
get a clue

>math, how does it work?
oh the ironing

Did he miss the part where his camera wasn't on the water/air boundary? And it mostly likely around 20+ feet above the ocean on a boat?

basic math is fun, go back to school bwhahaha

>shines laser across water over many miles and no curve topkek

It's flat folks.

>quads

even the kiwis are gettin in on it DAMMNN SON

GET EM

bump with chemtrails

ITT: Islamic science.

Nice quads! That must have taken a-lot of effort.

I think a flat earth is 10x cooler than a round one, but it's fucking retarded to think we live on one.

fuck mudslimes, and whatever else people want to relate to this. We are in a simulation and there is a creator of it,

25 years of atheism down the dream when I found proof of a creator

maybe... just maybe... the picture isn't actually from 52 miles out

x is for idiots who believe in anal probing space aliens lmao ayylmao right>

If there is a God I bet He hates you.

>this city 52 miles away unless the world was flat
Fuck you're an idiot.

>earth curvature ~8 inch/mile
>52*8=416 inches or ~35 ft
Assuming you are 6 feet tall only the bottom 29 ft would be hidden from view. That pic is bullshit anyway for a bunch of reasons I'm sure other anons will point out.
>I swear this is the last flat-earth faggot I ever respond to

Somehow, I always knew Sup Forums was retarded.

The Lord stretched out the firmament like a tent

My cock is fat and your mum created that.

dear sweet fuck please kys op and whoever else believes in this flat earth faggotry

nice

Thanks babylon lol. Two more
>planet
>plane
>round
>how do trains work on a ball?

Nice photoshopped picture FBI

>nasa is your friend
>using fish eye memes against flatters
You should all also know im homosex. strawpoll.me/12293149
I love having Biblical debates on anti Adam and Eve homosexuality but this is for another day

this is one of the dumbest pictures i've ever seen

No cuvature and 20 miles up
But you're supposed to see curvature at ground level when a ship sails away...

ALso sun spot is too close for it too be a bajillin miles away, sun is too close too do that

Real science is easy

Why

You're being lied to.
youtube.com/watch?v=W9ksbh88OJs

It's not photoshopped. See vid link above.

Why does the Nile flow up river up north when it'd be going literally uphill vertically sloping upwards if the earth had a curvature

FLAT EARTH

There is curvature you fucking brainlet, holy shit.

perspective, already in recent post above

Why can everyone south of the equator see the exact same stars rotating in the same direction around the same fixed central point in the sky due south of them, if they're supposedly all looking in different directions?

Why does the sun set, when the law of perspective states that the angular size of the sun's altitude, like everything else, can't become negative?

8 inches per mile squared you dumb nigger

That proves nothing in the youtube and all i had to see was the thumbnail. A little tiny piece of a tower missing from that far away is not "curvature". It is limits on megapixelation

NASA is lying, but the flat earth tards are a bunch of FBI agents running a disinfo campaign in order to hide the TRUE nature of the earth, the hollow earth.

real life example

Why doesnt polaris ever move

Not true at all. Do the math for yourself instead of believing pictures with text.

>The Earth Is Flat And God Created It

haha you jews are your jew books. never change

god bless you. here take it, its on the house

>people unironically believe the earth is flat
>people unironically believe we have never been to the moon
>people unironically believe in god

BUt look at this

basic shit

yeah it's great

Thanks!

>Sees picture with flat horizon.
>M-muh curvature!!!

Fuck off, pleb, the earth's flat, get over it.

That is nazi nephilim bullshit. Earth can be both flat and hollow and nephilim are real. But never trust nazis. Closeted pink swastikas who killed their own people. And haavara. And nephilim are real and might be trying to be unleashed but hollow doesn't refute flat and hollow makes it seem the neph arent stuck anywhere. They are

This one needs a trollface.

Not an argument, faggot.

>its a "thats not how gravity works episdoe"
youtube.com/watch?v=ksSZPNQaFP8

draw distance

That "hotspot" is a break in the clouds, revealing reflective water.

the earth is not flat... the plane is flat

I knew flat earthers were dumb but not this dumb.

explain this then

>earth is not called a plane-t
>planes are not flat

It wasn't supposed to be. I'm making fun of you fucking retards.

Sorry, I'm not a teenager and thus don't watch YouTube.

another real life example

Youtube is like online lectures. Would you not go to a lecture?

Why is the Coriolis effect stronger near both poles, instead of stronger in the north and weaker in the south?

What? your post makes no sense...
I can see your image there and while I'm not saying that the question raised is not worthwhile, I think you may be jumping to conclusions a little too quickly without recourse to proper reflection. For instance, FEers speak of the globe spinning around at 1000 mph and suggest that at that speed the Earth's gravity would lose grip on the planet's oceans, but what you are neglecting is that fact that the oceans are also really, really fucking big and have and contribute to the total gravity of the entire planet.

>that proves nothing
>i didn't watch it
nice b8

hes right.

the earth is technically a massive terranium with all sorts of topology, but not a planet.

bullshir, you shilled those immigration videos for free.

If you start the swirl with your hand it will not break against it in a non mechanically flushing drain

Whether it's water or not is not what's crazy here, what's crazy is if the sun is 90 billino milles away or million, you acn't get that spotlight, a light has to be close to do that, far away rays of light would be parallel

Explained why it's shit without needing to. No?

All of these weak minds just can't in to reality

Lets just say the earth is flat, alright, now what? So its flat, why would they lie? what are they hiding?

ahhh i love flat earth theory its my favorite conspiracy

cuz it challenges their whole paradigm

the ultimate red pill

and it makes you in

no problem one circle goes infront of another, you don't have to have a flat or a globe for that one, what matters is if the moon goes infront of the sun