The 9th Circus Court of Upheaval

The following is the COMPLETELY FUCKING RETARDED LOGIC OF THE 9th CIRCUS' DECISION:

cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2017/02/09/17-35105.pdf

>We therefore conclude that the States have alleged harms to their proprietary interests traceable to the Executive Order. The necessary connection can be drawn in at most two logical steps: (1) the Executive Order prevents nationals of seven countries from entering Washington and
Minnesota; (2) as a result, some of these people will not enter state universities, some will not join those universities as faculty, some will be prevented from performing research,
and some will not be permitted to return if they leave. And we have no difficulty concluding that the States’ injuries would be redressed if they could obtain the relief they ask
for: a declaration that the Executive Order violates the Constitution and an injunction barring its enforcement. The
Government does not argue otherwise.

BECAUSE A FEW SHITSKINS CAN'T GO TO SCHOOL IN MINNESOTA AND WASHINGTON!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol
u sound mad

BECAUSE IT'S RIDICULOUS!

they are treating foreigners as though their wants and needs are just as important if not greater than citizens, which they aren't

>t. pink skin failures

Globalists did this.

He is

At what point do we listen to Thomas Jefferson and cause an armed revolution?

That's not the argument. The University is claiming it will be harmed by the loss of faculty and students. The university has rights, the foreigners don't.

Redpill me on why the 9th circuit gets to pick

>In a unanimous decision, the panel of three judges from the San Francisco-based 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals declined to block a lower-court ruling that suspended the ban and allowed previously barred travelers to enter the U.S. An appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court is possible.

fucking traitors need to fucking hang, this isn't checks and balances, this is blatant disinformation appealing to moral superiority justifying blocking the constitutional power the president has exercised

wtf reasoning is that
>people can't travel to a university for 3 months
oh nooo that sucks

Not necessary.
If you read the full thing you see that these cunts admit to precedent for Trump having the power to deal with inadmissable aliens and foreign policy as he wishes, but the stay doesn't require grounds of unconstitutionality to be made, just "damages".
Once it is taken and proven perfectly legal, the merits of the stay are overwritten.

Everything the gov does will harm at least one person without exception. Someone being harmed isn't a legitimate defense.

the university isn't suing, the state of washington is. The person who is suing has to show that they are being actually harmed by a certain action. The state of washington is claiming that it is being irreparably damaged by the EO because people from somalia won't be able to go to its universities

LOL wow pretty mad there

Only "damages" need to be proven for a stay to be made until the constitutionality of Trump's order is affirmed.
See

>Jeff Sessions is racist because he decided a case based on the law and not his personal feelings
>judges are supposed to activists, and it is a victory when they rule directly against Constitutional provisions to support their own ideology
These people need to be shot in the street.

The state is suing on behalf of the people and university.

Show me your war faces
youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8

At what point do people stop misquoting jefferson?

That's some backwards ass logic

What part of "get cucked" do you not understand

Corporations would be harmed if we stopped taking H1B visas, but it's not a Constitutional issue.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the free exercise of religion for American citizens.

How is it a misquote?

t. triggered drumpfie broflake

>San Francisco-based
What a shock.

Huehuehuehue
I'm looking forward to the fallout from overhauling H1B

He was against armed rebellion, not for. Read the letter in its entirety

It's the most overturned of all the Federal appeals courts

> this isn't checks and balances
Its literally the very definition of checks and balances.
>Someone being harmed isn't a legitimate defense.
You are right it is a legitimate CLAIM.
Dumbass. You don't even know which side is the defendant. I wish stupid fucks like you would stop posting.

The state of Washington has an interest in the companies that pay it taxes and the schools that it finances.

Which is why this stay can only apply until it is proven in the Supreme Court that Trump's order is perfectly consitutional.

It's a game for these cunt partisan judges to score a "win" for leftists in the mean time.

they would also be harmed by a tax increase? Can they hold that up until they make sure taxes are constitutional?

thats about how dumb this situation is

you drumpf supporters are brainwashed and full of hatred

seek help

trump is going to btfo of the judiciary

I fucking hope trump cuts all these somali refugees fucking welfare. see how long they wanna stay after that

How can you have a rebellion without it being armed?

It's not retarded. It's completely logically and fits in with the requirements needed for the TRO.

What's most interesting about the opinion is that they completely sidestep the issue of whether it violates 1st amendment rights, but this is mostly because they claim it violates the 5th, and that it's easy for Trump to get around that if he rewrites the order.

Minnesota here

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

and burn the Twin Cities to the ground and add all the hipsters, SJWs, shitskins and faggots there to the fire

9th circuit = 9th circus

Well known for being completely full of shit.

>I have no argument so I'll just yell cuck more and more.
You are pathetic.

traitorous judges have just betrayed the safety of the american people

now is exactly the right time to get mad

The state of Texas should claim that letting in sand niggers causes irreparable damages, and sue the fuck out of Washington state.

Read the letter, he was against rebellion in general
Calling "rebels" ignorant fucks

Unbelievable, isn't it?

But forcing your own citizens to spend thousands on crappy health insurance that many of whom will never use isn't harming them.

Seriously, this is the reason Trump won. Americans are sick and tired of our government putting foreign interests before our own.

It's not checks and balances you cocksucking faggot. This decision explicitly goes against the FUCKING CONSTITUTION. The same one these so called """"""judges"""'" are supposed to uphold. This decision is literally treasonous.

Unfortunately, Obama actually did a good job in stacking the courts with Marxists activists judges during his 8-years. It will take a while for them to be rooted out from all three branches of government. This decision is not a big surprise by the 9th.

fuck you nigger die

Then what did he want us to do? Write sternly written letters to our oppressors?

>betrayed the safety of the american people
skeeter is skeered

You know nothing about the Constitution you fucking loser.

They left out

>some of these people will not blow up a shopping mall

Yeah, and? Where in the constitution are state government's universities entitled to foreign students?

I just love that the states' grounds for claiming a Muslim ban aren't the actual contents of the EO, but the fact that Trump claimed during the campaign he wanted to do a muslim ban.
Childish logic.

The liberal lawyers shopped the case to the most liberal district.

>Its literally the very definition of checks and balances
>activist judges basing rulings on feelings instead of the constitution
>wasting everybody's time and money by forcing a higher court to rule that a government branch's constitutional authority is constitutional

natural conservatives! future white Americans!

>if immigration is good for the economy you literally cannot stop it

We late stage capitalism now. Communist revolution soon.

The Sixth is reversed more than the Ninth as a matter of decisions-affirmed to decisions-reversed. The Ninth is reversed more often in terms of sheer numbers because it's the largest circuit and sends more appeals to SCOTUS than other circuits.

(The Federal Circuit gets smacked down less frequently, but all its smackdowns are more brutal.)

>get cucked

Is this supposed to be an insult?

Wait until supreme court

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

wot?

boy i sure do love having our women raped for not wearing burkas
sho is good for the economy

Pure fucking nonsense

Shouldn't have suspended those visas then.

Get cucked faggot

small hurdle. 80%+ of 9th circuit decisions get overruled. it's a political statement that won't hold up in a higher court.

The state argued the EO was religious discrimination/a muslim ban, not because of the contents of the order itself which clearly isn't, but because Trump said he wanted to do a "muslim ban" previously.
They thought that logic made sense.

Universities, as an abstract concept, do not have rights. Only people have rights. In the area of immigration, the federal government's power to regulate immigration supercedes any subjective claim to the local detrimental effects on institutions done by withholding the entry of foreign nationals into US jurisdiction.

>State Rights are Sovereign!

on Trump.

>I hate States Rights!

Stay Classy

>>>/lgbt.

>Its literally the very definition of checks and balances.
yeah it's "checks and balances" when morally superior judges obstruct constitutional orders from the president. that's definitely what i imagine the checks and balances system being used for, obstructionism against legal orders. fuck you, all of these judges are not representing the law like they should be

>it is a legitimate CLAIM.
what do you think happens when the president signs an EO out of nowhere that restricts immigration from certain countries that almost immediately gets overturned because some kids can't come back to go to school? do you think it does more good than bad? are those kids worth the risks? keep drinking that good tap water mouthbreather

I clearly know more than you faggot. His order is 100% fucking legal.

Time to reduce all visas from those countries down to one each permanently.

>its unlawful to block immigration from anywhere ever for any amount of time because some immigrants may become faculty at a university

what fucking planet do these people live on

>activist judges
That's literally what all judges do under a common law system.

Bush was too stupid to do what Obama did sadly.

Except it's a split court and all the judges are activists.

Funny thing is, little bitches like you would start crying tyranny if the congress impeached judges from the 9th.

>On no, you can't do that, that's tyranny

Okay can the president criticize them on twitter

>Oh no you can't do that

Great, so we have a guy in black robe that can issue a nation-wide edict and we can't criticize or impeach. Didn't know this was Somalia.

It's going to the supreme court regardless.

Aren't there any lawyers here on /pol that can craft up a legitimate petition demanding the disbarment of these dishonest judges? I'm sure most people on here would sign it.

>every single thing Trump does will now be held up by infiltrated leftist judges without any legal basis

come on just dissolve the republic, at this point the communists have destroyed the integrity of basically every part of he government

we are a few decades at most from the total breakdown of the US government as a functional body

you could argue we are essentially already there

Swedish beta male, how was your 5 prayers today?

Problem is its almost impossible for one to get impeached. The system is rigged specifically so they can't get impeached/

>stupid
No user naive. Appointing Roberts was a naive move hoping to appeal to a more moderate approach and Obama shit all over that.

That's not true at all.

The problem is that it isn't the legality of the order being ruled on, it's the grounds for a stay on its effects until the legality is affirmed.

>federal government tells states they have to let gays get married
>Trump tells retards to fuck off protecting illegal criminals
>MY WHOLE STATE IS A SANCTUARY WE DON'T ANSWER TO THE GOVERNMENT

Good. We need to rid the world of capitalism. America would be a great place to start. 2017 is the new 1917.

During this "small hurdle" how many shitskins will pour into the country?

Not for long I can tell you by experience, we've had them since early 90's and employment rate runs around 20% maybe.

You're retarded. Painfully so. Take your own advice and stop posting.

>RETARDED LOGIC
lol, you think they have to have logic? courts/judges are just opinions. you just gotta make sure you have your guys there and not their guys.

>>activist judges
>That's literally what all judges do under a common law system.

you are LITERALLY a mouth breather, literally

Hence why California should be allowed to secede at this point. They're basically a Nu-Norway or Nu-Sweden at this point.