Stop posting Hillary...

Stop posting Hillary, the DNC should have a progressive takeover in order to push for policies that ACTUALLY make america great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdFw1btbkLM&
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
youtube.com/watch?v=01gRdGpqkM8
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuweNjJwrk
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol keep on derping

Did you know that in israel, if you get sick you get help?

A revolutionary idea right? well, most of the world has that, except for America.

Progressives are the only ones who push for universal health care in your country

Don't tell them, they didn't learn the past two times.

why dont you start by opening your doors to palestinians?

oh wait you only want that for goyim countries...

You know how many lefty politicians in your government support an "open border" between mexico and he US?

ZERO.

Republicans just keep feeding you fear mongering propaganda so that they can keep deregulating wall street and cut taxes for the rich while you are not getting healthcare

>ACTUALLY

Ackchyually

Bernie Sanders opposing the Iraq War, Voting against it as a senator and predicting the iraq war will cause a rise in islamic terrorism in the region:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdFw1btbkLM&

The issue isn't that we don't want people to get help.
The issue is that people in America abuse anything free, and take 4 miles if you give them an inch.

Ok fine, I will admit that Secretary Clinton can seem a bit shady at first if you are uninformed (much like George Soros I might add). However, after investigating further into this great woman's efforts, I have come to the conclusion that Mrs. Clinton is a true patriot that has the vested interests of all us true progressives at heart.

>Did you know that in israel, if you get sick you get help?
Israeli hospitals refuse to initiate any care for foreign patients without a $10,000 deposit, and then get charged for any care over $10k. if YOU get sick you get help. If gets sick, he gets more debt than if he got sick in the US.

*people in America are getting abused by corporations

There, fixed it 4 you

That is wrong. israeli hospitals regularly treat patients from gaza or wounded people from syria for example

He got axe'd by his own party.
By 2020 he'll too old.

That's what justice democrats are for. they prop up and run regular people who pledge to take zero dollars from corporations. it's funded 100% by small public donations

Justicedemocrats.com

>jew
>like bernie

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Beyond pathetic.

socuialist hack job gibsmedat commie who got btfo by Cruz

>the issue is that people in America abuse anything free

Yes, let's allow millions to continue to be unable to afford medicine and treatment because some loser is going to "abuse" his free healthcare

Oh my god he's gonna be so healthy, someone stop him

You stupid fucking cuck

Cruz was lying non-stop. if you actually care about facts, it was Bernie who won that debate

youtube.com/watch?v=01gRdGpqkM8

>hero
>hero
>hero

I didn't know the main trait of a hero was getting gangbanged by Ted "the one-man show" Cruz on CNN?

more like zero
XXXXXXXXXXXXD

>if you actually care about facts

I think you forgot where you were for a second.

I agree jew. we need to follow the works of Marx. we've already killed 100 million gentiles we might as well keep going it's very efficient

We are the future of the Democratic Party Comrade. Bernie knows he is our leader. He dosent need recognition from anyone to know he is in the saddle now.

Wait hold the fuck up youre a fucking jew.

Bernie provided 0 facts, just talked about fucking small business ownere and commie wealth distribution hashtag not an argument

The problem is that the only way to get the healthcare system to work the say Democrats want is if we go to a single payer system and the only way a single payer system will work is if the ENTIRE medical industry becomes a department of the federal or state governments. If the government can't control the cost of care it can't effectively run a single payer system without costing more money from the tax payers than it already is. This is why the ONLY nations where single payer has worked have government controlled healthcare systems. The US healthcare system is private so it would effectively be the US taking control of private companies to make this happen. Either that for force those companies to shut their doors in favor of the government system. Either way will NEVER fly in the US. But try telling libshits that.

>hurr durr the more income inequality we have, the better :D

This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for
daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does Bernie Sanders with dual Israeli/US citizenship support a wall for Isreal but not the US?

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Jacob, dont you have some palestinians to genocide right now?

This young activist was run over on purpose by an Israeli military
bulldozer while trying to stop them from destroying a village
to make room for Jewish only settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuweNjJwrk

AIPAC has the US congress by the balls

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

>hurr durr i have a single example of communism being superior to capitalism

>hero
>mfw

Why are you pretending you don't understand the difference between Social Democracy and communism?

I mean, you must be pretending right? you can't actually be this stupid

why are you trying to rebrand communism and sell it back to me with a retarded name? i thought jews were supposed to be smart?